Gulfwulf Posted April 9, 2016 Posted April 9, 2016 Did you read 3 or 4 posts back? Reading comprehension seems to be a skill that's lacking with today's generation sadly. Why search through a thread to see if your question has been answered when you could just post it...again. I don't know about you, Uncle, but I just love repeating myself because it makes me feel important.
Uncle64 Posted April 9, 2016 Posted April 9, 2016 Did you read 3 or 4 posts back? Reading comprehension seems to be a skill that's lacking with today's generation sadly. Why search through a thread to see if your question has been answered when you could just post it...again. I don't know about you, Uncle, but I just love repeating myself because it makes me feel important. hehe The same here. But some times it gets annoying when you answer to the same thing over and over again. It happens every day at Steam forum for Skyrim I hang there to.
BruceWayne Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 Since this mod seems to be outdated and a cause for confusion this thread will be locked. Use the successor mod here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2143-spouses-enhanced-173-14-oct-2015/ If OP wants to continue support or work on this mod, contact me or any other moderator and we will unlock this thread for you.
Recommended Posts