-Show me your job (risky outdoor event)

Once you are popular enough (like Level 40+) your spouse will hear stories about your adventures from everybody. He/she might be curious enough wanting to follow you on one of your adventures to witness your heroic deeds with their own eyes. Or he/she might want to see a dragon.

If you barely survive a fight this would leed to nice nursing from your spouse for the next days, but he/she might be reluctant to let you go adventuring again.

I really like this idea, but it shouldn't just be your "heroics".  For example, one of my characters is an assassin and a thief.  The only missions I've done with her are the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.  She shouldnt have stories about her heroics, there should be stories fearing her.  In fact, if the creator wanted to really put a lot of work into it, the stories your spouse hears could depend on where your house is located.  For example, if you've finished the Dark Brotherhood, and you live in Solitude, or around Solitude, your spouse could hear that you murdered the Emperor's cousin at her own wedding.  This one concept alone could have a HUGE amount of options and could make for its own mod.

Fuck it, now I really want to learn how to mod, and mod this particular idea.

Now that I'd had time to stop and think about what I'm making and where this is going, I think I can talk more surely about certain plans I have, and (possibly more importantly) don't have.

Features I want to see make it into this mod:

• Spouse-as-follower "in-the-field" intimacy
  • Role-playing with your spouse, specific outfit drawers for role-play scenarios
  • Letters from your spouse
  • As much custom / mod spouse support as possible (includes Vilja)
  • Interesting NPCs support (this may already work, but has not been tested)
  • Serana support
  • "Risky" locations
  • Spouse reacting (positively) to player having no clothing in main body slot
  • More entry events, and events like it
  • Better outfit control and management
  • Other intimacy-related features

I noticed  you take  suggestions  for   the custom followers to be added..  Is Vilja  on your list?

In youir first post, among the others, you wrote:

• Affection Level 0: Able to kiss (anywhere) and cuddle (ask to go to bed). Access missionary (Straight), Anal (Gay), or missionary + lesbian (Lesbian) acts only.
  • Affection Level 1: Unlock "adventurous" acts (standing, etc). Unlock oral. Unlock Outfit Wardrobe access. Unlock all Entry Events.
  • Affection Level 2: Unlock anal (straight + lesbian couples). Unlock ability to specify exact outfit.
  • Affection Level 3: Unlock "rough" acts. Unlock "Lover's Surrender" spell.

Well, in my game I'm already marrried 12 days and all of this is unlocked (according to the agenda, that souldn't be). Also,  MCM menu doesn't show my and my spouse's advancement. It is constantly on "0". Is there something wrong or ...?

Could the same ideas for this mod ( which are refreshing) be translated to affect your favorite follower of the moment with a command and bypass the marriage thing all together? Something you would apply to a wife/husband as well if you choose to marry?  Make it independent of the marriage status but also a complement to it ?

In youir first post, among the others, you wrote:

• Affection Level 0: Able to kiss (anywhere) and cuddle (ask to go to bed). Access missionary (Straight), Anal (Gay), or missionary + lesbian (Lesbian) acts only.
  • Affection Level 1: Unlock "adventurous" acts (standing, etc). Unlock oral. Unlock Outfit Wardrobe access. Unlock all Entry Events.
  • Affection Level 2: Unlock anal (straight + lesbian couples). Unlock ability to specify exact outfit.
  • Affection Level 3: Unlock "rough" acts. Unlock "Lover's Surrender" spell.
Well, in my game I'm already marrried 12 days and all of this is unlocked (according to the agenda, that souldn't be). Also, MCM menu doesn't show my and my spouse's advancement. It is constantly on "0". Is there something wrong or ...?

Did you upgrade from 1.0? Did you follow the upgrade instructions? Are you using a translated version? Help me out.

TDG - my apologies for lame description of my problem. I installed the new version of your mod - SpousesEnhanced_version1dot1.

Now I see that I haven't done this, (although I didn't do upgrade): Open the console (~). Type "ClearInvalidRegistrations". <----- MAKE SURE TO DO THIS!

My apologies sir.

I really like this idea, but it shouldn't just be your "heroics".  For example, one of my characters is an assassin and a thief.  The only missions I've done with her are the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.  She shouldnt have stories about her heroics, there should be stories fearing her.  In fact, if the creator wanted to really put a lot of work into it, the stories your spouse hears could depend on where your house is located.  For example, if you've finished the Dark Brotherhood, and you live in Solitude, or around Solitude, your spouse could hear that you murdered the Emperor's cousin at her own wedding.  This one concept alone could have a HUGE amount of options and could make for its own mod.

Fuck it, now I really want to learn how to mod, and mod this particular idea.

Please do.

Didn't think about that, but as you say it would make a very nice mod of it's own. A bonnie and clyde like love story would be one nice branch :).

Thanks for the suggestions!

A swimming and camping excursion sounds nice.

Your welcome! Will take a while because of frostfall and my recent restart, but when heading northe again i'll look for locations. I vaguely remember a very nice area near solitude where lots of eagles were flying around and you had a spectacular view.

Sounds like an interesting project.

Is this more or less compatible with Sexlab Aroused?

Because it already changes the spouse behavior a bit.

And yeah, Vilja (and followers using the vanilla system) compatibility would be very nice.

@xboronx: Are there any lore friendly dance anymations?

I just know those from Sanguines Debauchery / Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite ones, but they could be used for female spouses and players to seduce their partner.

And a little suggestion for the threesome stuff, how about some cuckold / cuckquean options where the player, the spouse or the third person is just watching / masturbating while the other two having fun?

@xboronx: Are there any lore friendly dance anymations?

I just know those from Sanguines Debauchery / Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite ones, but they could be used for female spouses and players to seduce their partner.

I don't know about lore friendly ones, but so far i used those from aggressive prostitution and SD+.

But these might be interesting also:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49246/?

Only watched the videos, but would make an interesting scenery. You and your spouse could watch such a dance show with 3 or 5 dancers.

I can't turn off the wake up cuddle animations.

Edit: Yea. This is kinda annoying. Sometimes I sleep multiple times so I make sure I get the Well Rested Bonus and it is annoying that I keep getting the wakeup cuddle animation everytime. Can you limit the wakeup animations to occur once every 24 hours?

Edit: Yea. This is kinda annoying. Sometimes I sleep multiple times so I make sure I get the Well Rested Bonus and it is annoying that I keep getting the wakeup cuddle animation everytime. Can you limit the wakeup animations to occur once every 24 hours?

Does the MCM setting not work for you?

That particular MCM setting doesn't even respond for me when I click it. The 'X' never leaves. It's not like it turns off, then turns back on automatically. It just doesn't respond to any interactions at all. I don't know if not having a spouse in my game has anything to do with it, but regardless, it shouldn't depend on that being the case.

That particular MCM setting doesn't even respond for me when I click it. The 'X' never leaves. It's not like it turns off, then turns back on automatically. It just doesn't respond to any interactions at all. I don't know if not having a spouse in my game has anything to do with it, but regardless, it shouldn't depend on that being the case.

Yep, confirmed. I never managed to hook up the logic for it in the script. It has now been fixed and the next version will have the fix in it. Sorry about that.

For what it's worth, I love the cuddle animations and hope you don't change them.

I have a question about the spouse approaching the player. I think this refers to the line (by player) "you have that look of desire about you". It is a nice line, but it would be great if the spouse actually took the initiative by saying the words that initiate sex. She (or he) could say something when player enters home. Something along the lines of: "Ah, there you are, my love. Just in time to fuck my brains out before dinner."

This is by far the most immersive mod out there. It needs sexlab, of course, but it is the first mod to take sexlab onto a wholly new level. Can't thank you enough.

Yep, confirmed. I never managed to hook up the logic for it in the script. It has now been fixed and the next version will have the fix in it. Sorry about that.

Thanks dude!

This is by far the most immersive mod out there. It needs sexlab, of course, but it is the first mod to take sexlab onto a wholly new level. Can't thank you enough.

Sexlab is just the framework which manages the sex, how lore friendly it is (or not) depends totally on the mods using it.

It does nothing on its own, and sex is something I wouldn't call out of lore ...

Sexlab is just the framework which manages the sex, how lore friendly it is (or not) depends totally on the mods using it.

It does nothing on its own, and sex is something I wouldn't call out of lore ...

Yes, I know that. I wasn't dissing Ashal's great work on sexlab but complimenting the Dude Guy for making a mod that complements Sexlab (no dissing, just compliments and complements). Sorry if I unintenionally gave a message I did not intend.

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Followers-that-are-spouses support

* Roleplay scenario: Thief (includes new Thief Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the thief.

* Roleplay scenario: Harlot (includes new Harlot Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the harlot.

* Bug fixes

* Better back-end script mgmt

* Your spouse, when angry with you, now has dialogue that reflects it

Should be ready soon.

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Followers-that-are-spouses support

* Roleplay scenario: Thief (includes new Thief Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the thief.

* Roleplay scenario: Harlot (includes new Harlot Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the harlot.

* Bug fixes

* Better back-end script mgmt

* Your spouse, when angry with you, now has dialogue that reflects it

Should be ready soon.

Great work!

I can't wait to try it.