Sorry it's taking me a little extra time. Tons of bug fixes. Things are better than ever.

I'm also taking the time to move the mod up to require the latest version of SexLab and roll the new footjob options in. Still trying to get something out tonight.

I really appreciate you hard effort. You are doing great job.

1.2 is being packaged up now. Should be up in a few. Here's the change log.

Update 1.2:

• Now requires SexLab 1.38b or newer.
  • Followers-that-are-your-Spouse support. While traveling with your spouse, you can still kiss your spouse. If you become nearby a bed, you can choose to do many of the normal actions. So, rent a room at an inn, find a bedroll, or use a bedroll from a camping mod. You will not have outfit access while your spouse is your follower. Should work with most, if not all, custom follower/spouses.
  • Added new dialogue category: "I'd like to live out some of our fantasies." Allows access to two new scenarios: Thief (inspired by SexLab Submit) and Harlot. Either you or your spouse can play the thief or the harlot. Includes two new outfit drawers for roleplay. Unlocked at Affection Level 3.
  • Added new dialogue category: "Let's use our bodies." This allows access to boobjob and the new footjob actions. Requires Affection 2 or higher.
  • Added new dialogue topic: "Might want to clean up a bit, hon." Clears cum effects from your spouse.
  • Tons and tons and tons of bug fixes and code clean-up. Focused on getting rid of a lot of Papyrus errors. Should run very clean now (if all upgrade procedures are followed). Now using a much more sophisticated system to track and manage SexLab threads.
  • Added a start-up validation check for your outfit drawers. If you uninstall a mod that had clothing you had put in an outfit drawer, it will be caught at start-up and the drawer will be cleaned and emptied. You will be given anything that still remains in the drawer before cleaning. This will keep scripts error-free and makes sure that there's really something in the drawer.
  • General dialogue work. Some dialogue lines were modified. Made sure each topic has a "nevermind" option to go back.
  • Outfit usage and Entry Event system should both be rock-solid now. Your spouse should seek you out when they're supposed to and outfits shouldn't come off in the middle of sex. Manually selected outfits ("Why don't you put on soemthing more comfortable?") stay on for 24 hours, or until your spouse leaves the house.

Not getting the dialog option, everything else is appearing correctly though. Maybe a conflict with UFO?

Edit: Definitely a conflict with UFO; terrible shame because I love the mod's execution. 

Does the mod work with house mod? I am using RiversideRanch, and no matter how hard i tried to use spell, it wouldnt pick up any bed. In MCM master bed is NONE.

Talking to my spouse will only give me "Its nothing." option.

Edit: installed another house mod for testing, and this time it worked. I guess the author of the RIverside Ranch didnt properly keyword the bed.

I updated using your instructions and it doesn't show the dialogue "My Love..." if I place the esp before Extensible Follower Framework. It does work if I put it at the bottom of the load order. Entry events still don't work, spouse doesn't approach me, and when I tell her to go to the bed, she doesn't go there. If it helps, I'm using this follower as a spouse.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47649/?

Danariel Stormbow.

I am also using the Multiple Adoptions in case if that conflicts with your mod too.

Weeee works perfectly with Jordis with vamperism. Thank you very much and keep up the good work mate!

One thing I did noticed though was that there is a dialogue incompatability with SexLab Submit. If you have that installed its sex dialogue (which is something like "Hold up my love there is something I want to discuss with you") takes precidence over yours regardless of the load order. It wasnt a worry for me since I just unstalled Submit, but I thought its worth mentioning. Other people may have a similer problem with different mods.

Thanks everyone.

1) It sounds like there are some issues with using this in conjunction with multi-follower mods (EFF, UFO). I haven't tested this yet but I will soon. The only thing I confirmed is that a default follower (Jenassa, in this case) works correctly.

2) Youlou: No, Vilja is not supported (as a stay-at-home spouse; she might be supported as a follower, I haven't tested her yet).

While I'd like to spend a little time on getting UFO / EFF working as intended, my next big hill to climb is getting everyone's favorite vampire girl Serana to work.

And just to throw this out there, please don't expect this to work with a large variety of follower / spouse / SexLab mods that are out there right now. I'm not at a point where I'm testing for those things yet.

Thanks everyone.

1) It sounds like there are some issues with using this in conjunction with multi-follower mods (EFF, UFO). I haven't tested this yet but I will soon. The only thing I confirmed is that a default follower (Jenassa, in this case) works correctly.

2) Youlou: No, Vilja is not supported (as a stay-at-home spouse; she might be supported as a follower, I haven't tested her yet).

While I'd like to spend a little time on getting UFO / EFF working as intended, my next big hill to climb is getting everyone's favorite vampire girl Serana to work.

Infinite +1's for future Serana compatibility!

Wait a sec... It's Monday already?! Where did my weekend go?

Answer: Working on a mod of your own seems to change the timescale in real life. New framework for assassin arrows overhaul done! Next step: Building an underground city (literally) with a strong feel of shadiness, thievery and assassination and some hints of dwemer history and the sorts. Oh, and it's going to be 2-3 times the size of Solitude. [/offtopic]

Thanks everyone.

And just to throw this out there, please don't expect this to work with a large variety of follower / spouse / SexLab mods that are out there right now. I'm not at a point where I'm testing for those things yet.

Hi TheDudeGuy!

Is there any chance to get the source of your mod, or at least a permission to edit and try to make it compatible with vilja? It will be awesome if this mods work togedher.

I have a question about the update procedure, since I want to do it right before installing 1.2. The instructions say "uninstall" 1.1. Just how do you do this? Should I try to use NMM even though I installed the mod manually? Or should I just delete the files I manually installed (if I can even remember what they were).

Much looking forward to the new follower feature. This and Sexlab Describe are my two favourite sexlab mods right now. They work so well together and both have enormous potential for growth and development. it would be great if they developed in harmony with each other.

In case you don't know, Sexlab Describes adds textual descriptions of the sex act while it is happening. Very immersive, but it would be even better if the messages were spouse oriented. Maybe this mod could explore that avenue?

Thanks everyone.

Thanks to you for your mod.

about the multi-follower mods I'm trying your mod with Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) and here the problem with AFT:

1)Your mod must be put before AFT in the load order or else there's no "My Love..." dialogue and the Entry level is bugged (start the approach dialogue but doesn't use your quest dialogue)

2)when your mod end it's action (like after sex and you say "lets take a break" or you postpone at the entry level) the spouse/follower revert to the default equipment.

3) don't know if coused by AFT but until now, there is no entry level is the spouse/follower is following the player. Tried to use Lover's Surrender to see if it start the approach but the entry level dialogue start if you speak with the spouse.

4)it's funny that, when the spouse is the housecarl, you ask for a threesome and you can choose your housecarl (that is your spouse) as +1. obviously the animation doesn't start in this case. Don't know if there is no controll or AFT change your controll.

Hope this bug report will be of help.

Enjoying in your mod very much. Thank you for new version. I have one question. You see, some mods such as Submit and Puppet Master and some others have ability to align PC or NPC using SL. Well, my PC is redgard and my spouse is High elf. When they are kissing she is much taller then him and they are not touching with lips. I tried to align them with keyboard buttons assign in Sl, but I can't. I also did "auto" alignment in Sl, then my spouse are sucking my PC's nose. Is there a way to fix it?