Bikini Tops' date=' [b']Butterfly Widow[/b], R18PN 09 - Perona Armor, Pain Bringer, Dreadweave Armor, Neo-Felicia Costume, 100 SPB Body Suit 2, Ayane Missile, and Fiona Armor are available for download. Check Post #3 for DL links.

Pain Bringer - Latex and no latex versions. Latex replaces Dcup version, non latex replaces Hcup version.

Dreadweave Armor - Isn't set up for BBB, didn't think it would look right. Bit of clipping in certain places on the Greaves (only when sneaking in third person), but it isn't all that noticeable unless you now where to look.

Nice releases. :) Keep up the the good work thor :D

Fine work' date=' Thor!!

As you can see, you have a totally dedicated following including ME! Many of us are now anxiously awaiting completion of the AGS. Hope it goes well.

[/quote']

To think, it's almost been a full year since I started doing conversions. Never thought I'd end up doing more beyond the fist few I did, let alone over a hundred mods. Amazing.

Big thanks to everyone that's been patient with me.

Fine work' date=' Thor!!

As you can see, you have a totally dedicated following including ME! Many of us are now anxiously awaiting completion of the AGS. Hope it goes well.

[/quote']

To think, it's almost been a full year since I started doing conversions. Never thought I'd end up doing more beyond the fist few I did, let alone over a hundred mods. Amazing.

Big thanks to everyone that's been patient with me.

Big thanks to you as well. You are by far the best DMRA modder ever. Your work is excellent and the continued popularity of DMRA and Oblivion has made your expertise in high demand. All of us are in debt to your gracious generosity in providing many of us with our favorite clothing and armor in our favorite body style. Oblivion has been the best game I have ever played and I have been using DMRA ever since Edhildil created it, over 5 years ago. I am on my 8th time around and I am still blown away by Oblivion's re-play ability. I have Skyrim modded but keep coming back to OB again and again because of DMRA. Thank you Thor! :heart:

I won't be taking any more requests (I WILL IGNORE YOU) until I've completely finished the Apachii Goddess Store.

Yay! By the way' date=' I've featured a bunch of your conversions lately: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/544344/7f23eb45f8

[/quote']

Big boobs and tall women, yum.

Shiranui Mai' date=' from Samurai Spirits/Showdown.

I'd be interested in doing this if someone can link to it.

[/quote']

It was linked a few pages back, this post. Completely forgot about it, and I've never really done anything that used BU, but feel free.

Shiranui Mai' date=' from Samurai Spirits/Showdown.[/quote']Sorry for being such a nitpicky asshole, but Mai is a character from the 'Fatal Fury' game series (check out that awesome GIF! :heart:).

Though I remember a 2-second cameo appearance of her in the first 'Samurai Shodown', at the end of the storyline for that game's character 'Gen-An Shiranui'. It's indicated she is somewhat related to this guy, hardly imaginable since he is one of the game's more monstrous fighters.

Shiranui Mai' date=' from Samurai Spirits/Showdown.[/quote']Sorry for being such a nitpicky asshole, but Mai is a character from the 'Fatal Fury' game series (check out that awesome GIF! :heart:).

Though I remember a 2-second cameo appearance of her in the first 'Samurai Shodown', at the end of the storyline for that game's character 'Gen-An Shiranui'. It's indicated she is somewhat related to this guy, hardly imaginable since he is one of the game's more monstrous fighters.

Oh yeah. Fighting games aren't really my thing. I mostly know her from...errr...her costume and

Aww, this is so cute! And it has badass special attacks.

There was a time I exclusively played such fighting games. SNK was the company of choice with many interesting franchises and even more interesting characters. Their most iconic creations were having crossover cameo appearances all throughout the different series, the whole 'KOF' concept was an all-star meeting of SNK icons with some generic fighters thrown in for 'padding' purposes.

I was a console gamer (and game collector) like many people, but then I took a moddable Oblivion to my PC...

OK' date=' this is a very nusbish attempt at a DM conversion (tried to do DMRA but it didn't work out) of some gowns I found on tesadventures. You need the original mod for the textures.

original mod - http://www.box.net/shared/xscusis53p

DM version - http://www.mediafire.com/?9ai4i64pxno959l

[/quote']

Hijack much?

How do you mean :huh:

This thread belongs to Thorazine to display his work and discussion. You need to start your own thread to display and discuss your own work, not here. It's called 'hijacking' when you use someone else's thread to promote your own work .

Guest flingingfeces

Yup this is Thors car and he drives the shit out of it lol BTW nice job Thor on all the new outfits. When I get some more time I'll throw out a hole bunch of new vids for you. If I could install Oblivion on my phone I would have already made them. XD