Managed some conversions, and decided to reinstall Fallout New Vegas because all the sudden, I want to play again. Haven't tried reinstalling any mods yet, and might ask a handful of questions in the Fallout section (Soonish? Maybe?).

Thora: see' date=' now you made me curious about that New Vegas-related body you were mentioning. :cool: And as usual, thanks for your hard work!

[/quote']

One of the optional sizes in Bouncing Natural Breasts, I'd either do "Gifted", or "GIANT".

@Thorazine > for Sky' date=' you could already check the new body used by Edhildil, pretty close to DMRA ;)

[/quote']

Yup, already have it tracked. This also seems promising, might be worth keeping an eye on it.

Any plan to do conversion for Fankaizhi Manga' date=' Thora?

I did the break-up mod for Mai's clothing & Dragon's Crown Sorceress outfit, but haven't release them anywhere.

I kinda like the nipples model, but hate the flat butt.

Found in Nexus today that there is DMRA-GUTS body replacer with Manga nipples. Kinda hoping there will be Fankaizhi Manga Round Ass body replacer... :P

Oh...& btw, there is stretching on the front of the panties.

[/quote']

Fankaizhi manga? Highly doubtful. I've already picked the versions of DMRA and BDM bodies I want to use, and I'm going to be stubborn about them. Sorry.

Odd stretching might be fixed by deleting Bip01 Thigh.R and Bip01 Thigh.L in blender.

I've been trying it on some of my newest stuff, and it seems to work most of the time.

---

[rant]

Also, fuck Windows Update, and fuck forced restarts. About a week ago, I had the idea to search for programs used to look for lost or deleted data and found this. Decided to use it on my external, which is about one terabyte (freaking large). Yesterday (Almost one full week after starting), I don't think it was even half way through scanning all the clusters. This week is patch week for Windows, and apparently I had the update settings on the "Recommended Download and Install Automagicly!" Que trying to force a restart. At this point, I'm ready to go to bed, so I hit "Remind me in 4 hours", lock the computer, and have a horrible sleep (note: if your PC sounds like a jet engine, don't have it in the same room you sleep :dodgy: ). Maybe I should just put my PC in "Sleep Mode" from now on. :-/

Tried hooking the external to my laptop, but the program couldn't find any logical drives. Guess I'm stuck using it on my desktop.

I also won't know if I'll be able to get anything out of this PC Inspector thing for at least 3 weeks. What data that's on there might be too fragmented and corrupt to be salvageable.[/rant]

Sometimes, I really hate technology.

Hi Thor. The Apachii store updates look great. I hope to post some pics soon. Between my plants and taking care of my 90yo friend, I am exhausted most of the time. There are still a few AGS outfits I am waiting on, the Sorceress style armor especially (love, blue sea, red passion, green magic, panthera) and the rest of the armor sets (athena, HGEC, catwoman, elven, suits, etc). Hope we can see them soon. :) Thank you for all the fine work so far. You're the best.

Odd stretching might be fixed by deleting Bip01 Thigh.R and Bip01 Thigh.L in blender.

I've been trying it on some of my newest stuff' date=' and it seems to work most of the time.[/quote']

Yup, it works. Thanks :)

Just for you to know, Thora: There is a clipping issue in RoyalCrusader armor mod when you walk to the left & right with the weapon unsheath. The skirt clips with the L & R thigh. Maybe i can help to fix it with a short tutorial from you.

Ravenous Elegance, HW Dress, Rogue Armor BDM, Noble Armor, and Puella magi Madoka magicka outfits are now available for download.

The urge to learn how to do conversions for Fallout New Vegas is strong right now.

Just for you to know' date=' Thora: There is a clipping issue in RoyalCrusader armor mod when you walk to the left & right with the weapon unsheath. The skirt clips with the L & R thigh. Maybe i can help to fix it with a short tutorial from you.

[/quote']

Two things you could possibly do:

1. Reweight

Perform a bonewight copy either on the entire skirt (graphical oddities happen when dealing with legs), or select only the effected area using edit mode and perform a bonewieght copy on that.

2. readjust vertices

Go into edit mode, turn on proportional editing, select a hand full of vertices, and drag it away from the leg. You'll need to adjust the back, front, and side around each leg. Might take a while to do this as you'd need to adjust, export, and test over and over again until the clipping is at a level you can tolerate.

I have no experience with Blender' date=' but I was just wondering, how hard would it be for me to make, say, a topless Schwertleite BDM? If such a thing is a realistic goal, what are the steps?

[/quote']

You won't even need Blender to do that, just use Nifskope.

1. Locate Schwertleite.nif at Data\meshes\Armor\Schwertleite, open with Nifskope

2. Right-click on the breastplate (also listed as Breastplate in the block list on your left), select Block->Remove branch

3. Save

You are the best! Thank you very much!:heart:

8164477Oblivion_2012-10-15_13-31-42-08.jpg

You're welcome. :)

Puella magi Madoka magicka outfits are now available for download.

My dick is so hard right now that I can't even stand.

TIME FOR CAKE!

:D

Could you post more pics of the HW dress' date=' the current one doesn't really show how it looks...

Also, will you be doing a BDM of the Lirus outfit?

[/quote']

I'll look into a few more for the HW dress. Didn't think about a BDM version of Lirus outfit.

I have no experience with Blender' date=' but I was just wondering, how hard would it be for me to make, say, a topless Schwertleite BDM? If such a thing is a realistic goal, what are the steps?

[/quote']

You won't even need Blender to do that, just use Nifskope.

1. Locate Schwertleite.nif at Data\meshes\Armor\Schwertleite, open with Nifskope

2. Right-click on the breastplate (also listed as Breastplate in the block list on your left), select Block->Remove branch

3. Save

Nifscope is fine if you're just getting rid of things. Just be careful, some people tend to delete parts of the body that aren't normally shown. For the Schwertleite armor, I removed parts of the arms and legs due to clipping issues that I didn't want to bother to fix.

Ah' date=' I'm happy to see that SPB E Kunoichi has been requested by someone already. Are you considering making a BDM version as well?

[/quote']

I haven't yet. Might look into it if I don't have much trouble converting it to DMRA.

Do forgive me if this has already been done somewhere' date=' but I can't seem to find a proper DMRA version of the Fiona outfit.

I've found things like a K cup with BBB, but no DMRA.

I have an H cup and the K cup versions. I've also been wondering if a DMRA version exists. I'll look into it.

hmm maybe i got a Request if you got time it's Lady Death cloud be really awesome to have as DMRA snd it look like they remove it on Nexus :( link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vh8hww8y49e6vzc :D by the way all your DMRA work is just AWESOME!!! :D

I'll look into it when I'm ready to add to the list.

The urge to learn how to do conversions for Fallout New Vegas is strong right now.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Wow' date=' that made me laugh so hard. Don't worry though, I have no plans to drop Oblivion conversions for a long while. The content for Oblivion feels [i']staggering[/i] compared to NV. Wile I would like to convert things for NV, there's hardly anything that I actually like.

Right now my biggest gripe is this Holster:

d93fd2aa7bad3a9f7a60d0b4bc23462c9abb0c283fd401cd500813e9e681afe36g.jpg

which made me do this:

47547b140b2687dc79dfcc7521f66f89000d32f2a1264b2904f81f680ce1d5686g.jpg

Sorry for the lighting, Random Storm :-/

Wouldn't mind changing those gloves to something different.

Haven't really started on the next round of oblivion stuff.

What about copy and pasting in NifSkope. How exactly does it work? Like say I want to copy one part of an outfit from one file and use it to replace a "corresponding" piece in another outfit. What should I do?

I'll use this as a reference:

Open up both .nifs you want to work on. Select the piece you want to copy, right click-> Block -> Copy Branch. In the .nif you want to copy to, right click on the scene root (very top), Block -> Paste Branch. If you receive an error when trying to paste, the .nif may not have the proper bones. At that point, you'll have to figure out what bones are missing, and do a regular copy paste (only use the branch options when dealing with NiTriStrips). the list of bones appear at the bottom of the Block List, and are listed as NiNode.

In my opinion, I find it easier to work in Blender.