Well haven't been on in a while and dang if someone hasn't been a busy bee. XD Good stuff man.

Glad to see you again' date=' hope it's all going half way decent for you. :D

Speaking of a busy bee, the Tonas Mod Store is about a third of the way done. Airy-Lily (armor version only), Gradriel Armor, ShadowWalker, Simple Dress Armor (armor version only), White Squall Armor, and the bit that kaiser did for me (thank you!) are all done. Kinda liking how the Squall Armor turned out, but I'm not sure if I want to keep the BBB weighting on it. Expecting some trouble with the anchorite outfits, because there's about five different variants, and some of them look like this:

I'm saving those for last, so I'll see how it goes once I get to it.

Here's something I tinkered with and thought you, the community, might get use out of. It's a BB patch for SPB's EKunoichi DMRA that also tweaks the glossiness on the parts of the bodysuit covering the breasts in an effort to make the outfit seem more seamless (har har). I also added some quick topless and nude variants, pictured below. Let me know if I cocked something up.

The addon itself, install on top of Thorazine's pack (refer to instructions therein):

EKunoichi DMRA BB & Topless Addon.7z

Pics:

post-43609-13597880196534_thumb.jpg

Here's something I tinkered with and thought you' date=' the community, might get use out of. It's a BB patch for SPB's EKunoichi DMRA that also tweaks the glossiness on the parts of the bodysuit covering the breasts in an effort to make the outfit [i']seem more seamless[/i] (har har). I also added some quick topless and nude variants, pictured below. Let me know if I cocked something up.

The addon itself, install on top of Thorazine's pack (refer to instructions therein):

Pics:

OP now contains a link to your post so it doesn't get lost. :)

Looks great! Thanks a whole lot! Two comments, for future tweaks - the neckline is slightly off - the mail "cuts into" the neck - you notice it mostly during BBB breathing anims. Second, the "mail" patterns on the bra sections are slightly askew from the body sections - not badly, but noticeably. Other than that - hot little number, folks! Again, these are minor issues, and I love it a lot! I just also know you folks want feedback :) Thanks again!

Guest ThatOne

A quick question: were the Alyx clothes in the Apachii Goddess Store converted? I can't seem to find them and I think I got all parts (might've missed one).

For the record, they are in meshes\armor\apachii\hgec\alyx.

A quick question: were the Alyx clothes in the Apachii Goddess Store converted? I can't seem to find them and I think I got all parts (might've missed one).

For the record' date=' they are in meshes\armor\apachii\hgec\alyx.

[/quote']

I haven't done anything in the armor folder yet (all I have left to do). I want to finish the Tonas Mod Sstore along with a few more requests before I start back to the Apachii stuff.

While I'm waiting let me drop down on my knees and say, Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for all the work your doing.

I have issue with blackwire. The custom race (Tolkien Elf) I am using is not fully compatible with the blackwire outfit.

oblivion-20121106-214856.bmp

Just open the upperbody nif and change the NiMaterialProperty of the exposed flesh to: skin

Then save the nif. That should make the flesh portion use whatever body color of the race you happen to be.

Several people have reported the same problem. Even after making sure the upper body uses the skin property, it still persists. I have no idea why it happens, thus I don't have a fix.

I had a problem with blackwire but it was fixed similar to what greg mentioned.

But I opened Blackwire.nif in Nifskope' date=' clicked the chest and renamed it to Foot. This was first suggested to me by gerra6 some pages before this.

[/quote']

Could you tell me which one should I renamed?

Untitledp_xnhrwaw.png

Guest ThatOne

Click on the object in the render and it'll tell you which entry is the object you selected.

Basically, every object that is part of the body should be called Foot: Upperbody or whatever it is. The material should be "Skin".

Oh and by the way, there are no custom races that are incompatible with outfits, only body types (so races based on HGEC textures aren't compatible with Roberts outfits).

Click on the object in the render and it'll tell you which entry is the object you selected.

Basically' date=' every object that is part of the body should be called Foot: Upperbody or whatever it is. The material should be "Skin".

Oh and by the way, there are no custom races that are incompatible with outfits, only body types (so races based on HGEC textures aren't compatible with Roberts outfits).

[/quote']

Excellent. This is what I renamed and this is what outfit should look like. I want to thank you all for helping me out. :D

Busy slacking off and playing games. Will hopefully return to conversions soon.

Basically' date=' every object that is part of the body should be called Foot: Upperbody or whatever it is. The material should be "Skin".

[/quote']

Excellent. This is what I renamed and this is what outfit should look like. I want to thank you all for helping me out. :D

Added a bit to the blackwire section that points to this post. Hopefully people will read it and figure it out.

I'm well aware of this, and I'm fine with it.

Tona Mod Store Released

I've apparently hit the character limit on the first post, so I'll have to start placing new releases in Post #3, starting with the last five requests I completed and the Tona Mod store (I may move more down if I feel I need the space).

As always, tell me if I forgot something, or if something doesn't work.

If you take any screenshots of stuff from the Tona mod Store (and the Apachii Goddess Store), feel free to share so I can expand the galleries of both.

Holy jesus fucking christ' date=' you converted the entire Apachii store?

[/quote']

I'm half way to the full shop. It might be an unrealistic goal, but I'd like to have it fully completed by the end of December.