I think the all black body is from trying to use to many/tattoo's that mark the same area since I was looking through some of the new ones and trying one at a time they all work fine, trying to look at all 3/4 at once and i get a black body.

Need Help! 

I installed SkyUI, JContainers, Racemenu and start the game with SKSE loader. But the MCM menu always says that "this version of slavetats uses version 3 of JContainers API...you dont have it installed"

Just do not know what I am doing wrong.

Is there any way to reset a actor?  Vex seems to be broken, I don't care what was on her before, I just want her to go back to being blank.  This cycles over and over in the log, when I try and place a new tatoo the game crashes.

[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Upgrading target Vex to SlaveTats 1.0.0
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Prior version was <= 0.9.13 (or never had tattoos)
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Considering 
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Considering Actors\Character\slavetats\butt_anal_slut_raz.dds
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Recognized as a tattoo.
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Matched with Anal Slut
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: Asked to add a tattoo (tattoo = 245471)
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats: {
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "AREA": "BODY"
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "color": 11337843
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "credit": "Raziel_br"
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "gloss": 1
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "glow": 15231909
[09/06/2014 - 06:29:38PM] SlaveTats:   "Name": "Anal Slut"

@doomcat9, that's a new one. Usually when something like this happens, it's because of a missing texture file, but in that case the skin gets turned to the negative color of the character's normal skin tone. To turn you white, your normal skin would have to be black (real black, not Redguard)

An official release compiled for 3.1.0 is coming soon.

There is no need to compile anything unless your mod depends on 3.1.0 features (or if you added something new). Incompatibility means API version increase, which is currently not the case

@doomcat9, that's a new one. Usually when something like this happens, it's because of a missing texture file, but in that case the skin gets turned to the negative color of the character's normal skin tone. To turn you white, your normal skin would have to be black (real black, not Redguard)

here is a screenshot of my skin tone for you to see its int he race menu screen so you have the best possible info on it.

could you please tell me what i can do to fix my problem, im getting that same white result no matter which tattoo i pick AND

when i remove a tattoo and try to add another my character also turns blue :/

post-14940-0-04302000-1410291622_thumb.jpg

here is a screenshot of my skin tone for you to see its int he race menu screen so you have the best possible info on it.

could you please tell me what i can do to fix my problem, im getting that same white result no matter which tattoo i pick AND

A missing texture would turn your skin a shade of blue, so that's not it.

Send me your Papyrus log, I'll see if I can dig out what's wrong.

A missing texture would turn your skin a shade of blue, so that's not it.

Send me you're Papyrus log, I'll see if I can dig out what's wrong.

..... um this is kinda embarrassing.... how do i make a papyrus log? o-o

okay...i'm having issues with this mod. i'll upload a papyrus log ofc, but first the details:
using dibellan defender, dibella's recruit, and slavetats.
version info:
slavetats 1.04
jcontainers 3.1
dibellan defender 1.2
dibella's recruit 3.5
the issue is that, while slavetats SAYS it is casting the spell (IE the dagger spell), it doesn't actually. I checked the spells in the editor, noticed they aren't hidden in UI, which confirmed my belief the spells aren't actually casting. see the papyrus log, it'll say such and such spell cast. never does anything.

really like the idea behind the mod, I just wish it would work for me :(

edit:first time trying to attach something. didnt hit 'attach this file' d'oh...

okay...i'm having issues with this mod. i'll upload a papyrus log ofc, but first the details:

using dibellan defender, dibella's recruit, and slavetats.

version info:

slavetats 1.04

jcontainers 3.1

dibellan defender 1.2

dibella's recruit 3.5

the issue is that, while slavetats SAYS it is casting the spell (IE the dagger spell), it doesn't actually. I checked the spells in the editor, noticed they aren't hidden in UI, which confirmed my belief the spells aren't actually casting. see the papyrus log, it'll say such and such spell cast. never does anything.

really like the idea behind the mod, I just wish it would work for me :(

edit:first time trying to attach something. didnt hit 'attach this file' d'oh...

Judging by what I see here, it actually does cast the spells. It's more likely that they're being disabled by the Creation Kit condition that keeps them from operating if you don't have a Dibellan Calling tattoo. You seem to have applied five external tattoos and the Wardsign on the body.