okay...i'm having issues with this mod. i'll upload a papyrus log ofc, but first the details:

using dibellan defender, dibella's recruit, and slavetats.

version info:

slavetats 1.04

jcontainers 3.1

dibellan defender 1.2

dibella's recruit 3.5

the issue is that, while slavetats SAYS it is casting the spell (IE the dagger spell), it doesn't actually. I checked the spells in the editor, noticed they aren't hidden in UI, which confirmed my belief the spells aren't actually casting. see the papyrus log, it'll say such and such spell cast. never does anything.

really like the idea behind the mod, I just wish it would work for me :(

edit:first time trying to attach something. didnt hit 'attach this file' d'oh...

Judging by what I see here, it actually does cast the spells. It's more likely that they're being disabled by the Creation Kit condition that keeps them from operating if you don't have a Dibellan Calling tattoo. You seem to have applied five external tattoos and the Wardsign on the body.

i'll have to remove them to try it, then. kinda derpy mistake, and it makes me kinda sad I only get so many slots. I like my tattoos :/

I applied some really nice tattoos withthe racemenu plugin, forgot which ones. I got lots of swirly red lines over my skin :)

Which version of dibellan defender doesn't have the bound girl icon down you-know-where?

okay...i'm having issues with this mod. i'll upload a papyrus log ofc, but first the details:

using dibellan defender, dibella's recruit, and slavetats.

version info:

slavetats 1.04

jcontainers 3.1

dibellan defender 1.2

dibella's recruit 3.5

the issue is that, while slavetats SAYS it is casting the spell (IE the dagger spell), it doesn't actually. I checked the spells in the editor, noticed they aren't hidden in UI, which confirmed my belief the spells aren't actually casting. see the papyrus log, it'll say such and such spell cast. never does anything.

really like the idea behind the mod, I just wish it would work for me :(

edit:first time trying to attach something. didnt hit 'attach this file' d'oh...

Judging by what I see here, it actually does cast the spells. It's more likely that they're being disabled by the Creation Kit condition that keeps them from operating if you don't have a Dibellan Calling tattoo. You seem to have applied five external tattoos and the Wardsign on the body.

i'll have to remove them to try it, then. kinda derpy mistake, and it makes me kinda sad I only get so many slots. I like my tattoos :/

I applied some really nice tattoos withthe racemenu plugin, forgot which ones. I got lots of swirly red lines over my skin :)

Which version of dibellan defender doesn't have the bound girl icon down you-know-where?

I think you want the tribal set

can update this mod so it works with JContainers Version 3.1.0

Theoretically, there's no need for an update, since the API hasn't changed.

it keeps telling me i'm using the wrong version. it says i need to use version 3. but i'm using 3.1.0 and i can't find that version anymore

can update this mod so it works with JContainers Version 3.1.0

Theoretically, there's no need for an update, since the API hasn't changed.

it keeps telling me i'm using the wrong version. it says i need to use version 3. but i'm using 3.1.0 and i can't find that version anymore

JContainers 3.1.0 still provides the version 3 API. If you're getting a bad version warning, it's most likely because you're actually using an old version of JContainers, probably due to being bundled with another mod you've got installed.

it seems this calls for version 3 of jc containers.  I can't locate it on the site anymore since it was updated on the 15th, so I cannot use slave tats, plus another mod is using  a diff version of jc containers.  any ideas what to do?  I can't get slave tats to work.

it seems this calls for version 3 of jc containers.  I can't locate it on the site anymore since it was updated on the 15th, so I cannot use slave tats, plus another mod is using  a diff version of jc containers.  any ideas what to do?  I can't get slave tats to work.

It works fine with version 3.1 of JContainers.

@doomcat9, that's a new one. Usually when something like this happens, it's because of a missing texture file, but in that case the skin gets turned to the negative color of the character's normal skin tone. To turn you white, your normal skin would have to be black (real black, not Redguard)

here is a screenshot of my skin tone for you to see its int he race menu screen so you have the best possible info on it.

could you please tell me what i can do to fix my problem, im getting that same white result no matter which tattoo i pick AND

when i remove a tattoo and try to add another my character also turns blue :/

A missing texture would turn your skin a shade of blue, so that's not it.

Send me your Papyrus log, I'll see if I can dig out what's wrong.

so my problem seems to have corrected itself... i dont exactly know how, but i suspect it has something to do with load order.. if something like this recurs again i'll keep you posted 

thanks for everything

New request: as I stated a few months ago in this thread, I can't really use GIMP or Photoshop, but I do have a new computer now, so YAY no more stupid problems!  That said, I would like some overlays of whip marks, slap marks, bruises, various scars (especially large ones and ones that look like someone got hit with a sword or an ax), blood/bleeding on/from various places (nose, mouth, arms, legs, abdomen, back; stuff that looks like someone has gone through a fight), burn scars of varying degrees and sizes (including branding), tattoo choker necklace, blushing, and carved in words, fresh or scarred, that say things like "slave," "slut," "whore," etc.

I realize this is a LOT of stuff, but I figured that I would have more luck giving several options rather than just one or two.  If someone can create the textures, I might be able to make the file myself, although now that I've started college, I won't have as much time to do so.

I have a small problem, and i apologise if it has already been covered before. What happened is I added tats on my char and they worked okay, but i did not like the look so i tried to change them only to find out that in MCM all the tats slots are empty(even though the tats show on the char). When I try to change, mcm just stops working. I change one thing and it stops responding to any commands other then exit. I can't even open it for other mods although if i quit to game and go back it works fine untill i try to mess with tats again.

I have a small problem, and i apologise if it has already been covered before. What happened is I added tats on my char and they worked okay, but i did not like the look so i tried to change them only to find out that in MCM all the tats slots are empty(even though the tats show on the char). When I try to change, mcm just stops working. I change one thing and it stops responding to any commands other then exit. I can't even open it for other mods although if i quit to game and go back it works fine untill i try to mess with tats again.

If you record a Papyrus log while that's happening and send it to me, I'll see if I can work out what's going wrong.

Here.

The log doesn't tell me why, but you're running 14 copies of the MCM code at once here. Something's deeply messed up with your install. If you haven't done it recently, I suggest running LOOT as a first step.

Well, i do use  loot and it claims everything is fine. I'll do it again tomorrow and see how it goes from there. Thanks!

LOOT still claims everything is ok. I tried to start with a new char and the mod works perfectly. I'll play some more  and see if the problem  reappears.

EDIT. Got to the same level as was on previous char. Everything works ok. Guess i just had a case of Skyrim being Skyrim.

hi... i dont know if this issue has been reported or discussed yet,

so i installed this a few days ago (so all current version of the reqs and the mod itself) and all works fine but... the face tattoos just wont show :(

im using racemenu and ece + overlay plugin... (also current versions) the thing is that you can set all feet hand and body overlays to default in racemenu (if you dont the slots are used and cant be used by slavetats) but you cant do that for the face tattoos...

so i  was wondering if the there is an fix for this?

hi... i dont know if this issue has been reported or discussed yet,

so i installed this a few days ago (so all current version of the reqs and the mod itself) and all works fine but... the face tattoos just wont show :(

im using racemenu and ece + overlay plugin... (also current versions) the thing is that you can set all feet hand and body overlays to default in racemenu (if you dont the slots are used and cant be used by slavetats) but you cant do that for the face tattoos...

so i  was wondering if the there is an fix for this?

RaceMenu & ECE is not a combination I've worked with or tested. I'm honestly surprised it works at all.

Love this Mod! Great Stuff!

But if I use Dibellan Defender, I only have one Body Slot left, I need more Body Slots! Can you make it so we have more? Say 20? I wanna make a 'Tattooed Lady' but I can't use enough of the real estate because most of the tats are made to only cover a specific portion of skin

EDIT: just saw the previous post of technical difficulties for adding slots.... Well, Request +1

Also, the color palette is a bit limited, can you do a color chooser like the one in RaceMenu?

It works fine with 3.1. That's what I'm using.

Bundled older versions of JContainers are usually the culprit when people claim this problem.

this is why I can't use Sexlab Apropos :(

a Modular approach to mods ftw, bundling is for spamware!