The only problem I had with this mod...and it only happened once, I went to use it and after it was done it made my character drunk >.> .. I mean totally wasted drunk. I use realistic needs lol. It kind of freaked me out cause I wasn't even near booze. As I said though, it only happened once :P

Whoah. Well, I don't use any realistic needs mods, and I certainly didn't code SlaveTats to interact with any of them. I honestly can't imagine how that happened. You get the award for the most interesting glitch to date, though.

What I would like to see is more... Branding. Things that are more scar or burned in ....Honestly, it is alot easier to stick a hot brand to someone then to have them sit still long enough to tattoo " Property of This guy who can afford cutting edge ink and apparently powerful drugs to keep this tattoo'ed slave still long enough for me to write a journal on her / him" ....

Beyond what DocClox said, there's no reason why people couldn't make brands as 'tattoo' packs. I don't think there's anything programmatic I can do to automatically transform a normal tattoo into a brand, and making the textures look like realistic brands is beyond my artistic ability, but once the textures are made, SlaveTats should support them just fine.

Hello! Fan of this mod, leastways the theory cause I cant get it to work at all.

I am having a similar as others reported in that I simply cant apply anything to my charcters. In the MCM, the things arent clickable and all say "EXTERNAL" and while it has the player's name by default on the setup tab for the target, if I click on it to change it just shows a blank list (with not even the player's name) .The Race Menu also shows no textures. Ive skimmed the pages of this thread (Sorry! but 50 pages is alot to read proper for a perv-mod) and tried all the fixes I saw that applied (I actually started off with the MCM menu getting that irksome "You need Jcontainers 3" message after installing set version, so progress!) so all the mods that affected body textures are gone(bunch of clothing mods), the esp file got dragged to the bottom of the list, all prereqs and proper versions installed, and I cursed Skrim's binary core (my general purpose first step in troubleshooting).

Any help you can give would be much appreciated, I would really like to use this mod. I assure you, most mods that give me this much trouble are usually deleted.

PS - if it happens that it's something I missed doing or reading, or it's something really stupidly simple, my apologies. (Though, stupidly simple fixes are easier for me atleast)

Thanks in anycase!

Hello! Fan of this mod, leastways the theory cause I cant get it to work at all.

I am having a similar as others reported in that I simply cant apply anything to my charcters. In the MCM, the things arent clickable and all say "EXTERNAL" and while it has the player's name by default on the setup tab for the target, if I click on it to change it just shows a blank list (with not even the player's name) .The Race Menu also shows no textures. Ive skimmed the pages of this thread (Sorry! but 50 pages is alot to read proper for a perv-mod) and tried all the fixes I saw that applied (I actually started off with the MCM menu getting that irksome "You need Jcontainers 3" message after installing set version, so progress!) so all the mods that affected body textures are gone(bunch of clothing mods), the esp file got dragged to the bottom of the list, all prereqs and proper versions installed, and I cursed Skrim's binary core (my general purpose first step in troubleshooting).

Any help you can give would be much appreciated, I would really like to use this mod. I assure you, most mods that give me this much trouble are usually deleted.

PS - if it happens that it's something I missed doing or reading, or it's something really stupidly simple, my apologies. (Though, stupidly simple fixes are easier for me atleast)

Thanks in anycase!

Well, cursing Skyrim's core seems like a good place to start.

Your symptoms sound like what happens when SKSE isn't properly installed. Do you see an SKSE version number on the loading screen?

Iam using a unp body I can get the face tats to appear ok but I cant get the body tats to appear , am i doing something wrong ? I see the slave tats menu in the mcm but all show external apart from face , please help me 

Do you have any overlays set via RaceMenu or some other non-SlaveTats method?

Thanks in anycase!

Well, cursing Skyrim's core seems like a good place to start.

Your symptoms sound like what happens when SKSE isn't properly installed. Do you see an SKSE version number on the loading screen?

No, only version number I see is in the ingame system menu at the bottom "1.9.32.0.8 (SKSE 1.0.16 rel 44)"

Iam using a unp body I can get the face tats to appear ok but I cant get the body tats to appear , am i doing something wrong ? I see the slave tats menu in the mcm but all show external apart from face , please help me 

yes i do the kj tatoos overlays , is this the problem ?

It should be 1.7.1 rel 46. Grab fresh version @ http://skse.silverlock.org/

Updated, it usually bugged me ingame when a new version came out so I stopped checking. Now it went from "EXTERNAL" in the MCM menu to "NO TATTOO" however, all the boxes are blank of choices and still under the setup tab of the MCM it has no options for the target, not even the player. I also tried to reinstall the mod to no avail.

Possibly. It depends on how many of the overlay slots you used for those tattoos. There are a limited number of overlay slots, and if you use them all up with RaceMenu tattoos, there are none left for SlaveTats to work with.

Possibly. It depends on how many of the overlay slots you used for those tattoos. There are a limited number of overlay slots, and if you use them all up with RaceMenu tattoos, there are none left for SlaveTats to work with.

thanks , Ive got my slave tats working now  xxx

Can you make a new tattoo pack please? I love the ones are in it already but I wish there were more tats!

I loved the hand written style of Property of (ALT) and Mistress , but I just don't think there is enough hand written style tattoo without drawn markers. Could you make some variation pls?

Can you make a new tattoo pack please? I love the ones are in it already but I wish there were more tats!

I loved the hand written style of Property of (ALT) and Mistress , but I just don't think there is enough hand written style tattoo without drawn markers. Could you make some variation pls?

Why not try it yourself? Tattoo packs are not difficult to make, and you can make it just the way you want.

I'll vouch for that. Here's how I do it:

• Download Inkscape
  • Download Paint.Net
  • Find and download some suitable handwriting fonts
  • Load your female body texture in Paint.Net
  • Save it as a PNG Import that into inkcscape.
  • Use the Inkscape text tool to add writing on top of the body texture. Having a separate layer for the writing and locking the texture layer helps. Use the "put text on path" menu option if you want the writing to curve.
  • When you're happy with the texture put a dot in the top left and bottom right corners of the texture, but in the wrting layer
  • Hide the texture
  • Export the writing, including the dots. This will give you a PNG file with just the writing, but sized and positioned correctly.
  • Open the texture in paint.net again. Add the writing as a layer and delete the dots
  • Hide the texture laying in Paint.Net and save the writing as DDS. Choose A8R8G8B8 as the format.
  • Copy a .json file, rename it and edit it so it points at your new tattoo.
  • Start Skyrim and see how it looks in the game.

It's one of those things that's actually easier to do than it is to explain. Try it!

Can I get this added to the download list?  It overlays the existing semen from SexLab as a permanent effect.  I have used it in my games and noticed no issues.  It is amusing enough on some NPC's to be worth adding to the list.

yes i always set that onto the jarl of solitude and female enemies

Can I get this added to the download list?  It overlays the existing semen from SexLab as a permanent effect.  I have used it in my games and noticed no issues.  It is amusing enough on some NPC's to be worth adding to the list.

What does the original creator of the textures have to say about redistributing them?

I recently downloaded this mod and its a little weird, I have it working, at least enough to get into game. however none of the slave tats are working on the player, they do however work on anyone around me. also when I go to pick a tat the text is just a bunch of square symbols in a row. im assuming that's telling me its an invalid text or something. I have the most recent slave tat, j containers, and the slave tat tattoo pack for all the additional tattoos. if anyone know how to solve the failure to tat the main char, and whats the deal with the text id appreciate it!

I recently downloaded this mod and its a little weird, I have it working, at least enough to get into game. however none of the slave tats are working on the player, they do however work on anyone around me. also when I go to pick a tat the text is just a bunch of square symbols in a row. im assuming that's telling me its an invalid text or something. I have the most recent slave tat, j containers, and the slave tat tattoo pack for all the additional tattoos. if anyone know how to solve the failure to tat the main char, and whats the deal with the text id appreciate it!

You've installed the Chinese language version. Unless you speak Chinese, you should uninstall the _cn files.