[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

Also I probably won't say this enough but, thanks to everyone already working on shit and those who soon will be and those showing support. In no way shape or form can this ever be a one man operation and every person on board stokes my fire more and more. We are quickly approaching Dday for global announce on discworld and part of me is scarred shitless and another so fucking excited I can't wait for it to happen. Pratchett gets first view on the teaser this week and one last shot to say nay, before I start going postal.

Also bear in mind I have no concept of time and work like a animal so at any point if I start getting pushy on something just tell me to STFU :)

I literally have been sleeping like 3 hours and then up for 12 rinse repeat. I think my body's about to go on strike

Cheers

Yaa I'm out to dinner with the soon to be in laws ready to murder myself. Don't know why I was so insistent ;)

Also my phone is awesome patriotic I typed yaa and it autofilled to USA wonder what gets me a MURIKA!

I need sleep. This dinner will end in blood inc red Robbin wedding nooooooo GRRmartin

Yaa I'm out to dinner with the soon to be in laws ready to murder myself. Don't know why I was so insistent ;)

Also my phone is awesome patriotic I typed yaa and it autofilled to USA wonder what gets me a MURIKA!

I need sleep. This dinner will end in blood inc red Robbin wedding nooooooo GRRmartin

You are an evil man.

post-38635-0-92339500-1390849832_thumb.jpg

If you want an actual soulgem for the temple (sos I thought you meant wanted the temple itself to look like one) here is a quick an dirty one for you, if you so desire.

P.S got permission to use the sycthe so all is well - turns out is an oblivion port, so assume that poses no issues.

I hereby dub the tavern in ankhmorpork 'The Flaming Kookaburra', and Khia if you want to add me in skype at darren.d23 I can get you started on decorating your embassy and creating a character or 5 for it :P

I will not be home until around 8 my time which depending on where you are can be 1pm-4pm and Ill probably pass the fuck out for a fe whours due to my insane asinine sleep schedule sooooo.. maybe 1 am or so my time ill get the fuck back up so 6-10pm for ya all :P

sure thing, my skype's Khijin_the_sane, so I'll go ahead and add you ^.^

See how bad I am :P

All audio in cept 4 lines from katelyn which better damn well come in tonight

Timetable then will be wrap it up pack it make trailer, make teaser for discworld, send teaser off to pratchett for last chance to call me off, then release DB2 thursday and start going global with DB3:Discworld

To say I'm a tad nervous would be a understatement

Guest Ragna_Rok

im gonna make a small addon-mod to db3, just for myself, im gonna make something called a "pratchett point", and add 500 of those to a chest in a dungeon on discworld just for me...

its fine, were even :)

Archived