[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

Gotta head out, but thanks for the replies - will attach what I have done so far when I get back in a few hours and perhaps someone can figure out what the fix is :)  Maybe needs a script to override the engine flipping it back to normal - oh Hi Khia, fancy seeing you here ;)

For info:  as a quick and dirty method 1st time around (as seen in the 1st trailer, you will see DEATH with the blade over his head as intended - this was however done just by modifying the positional variables in the scythe nif - it works, however if he uses it in combat he will be trying to hit you in the head with the hilt lol - basically he wields it upside down - not good, as you don't want people to think the Grim Reaper of all anthropomoprhic personifications is a retard...

so real attempt is to rotate and otherwise jiggle the weapon-back placement in the skeleton nif DEATH uses - works fine in CK and appears as intended, however in game, weapon appears as normal blade down etc - did catch it flip once briefly when turning and DEATH came into view for the 1st time, so I think the engine or something at least is over-riding the bone/node settings in the skeleton nif.

I'm a nub at skeletons so perhaps there is an easy answer - hopefully someone will know :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

what? its just that fucking eye of magnus... i can cover that one in random static flame textures in about 5 minutes (crappy) to 15 minutes (not that crappy) :D

kinda like my hell sword :)

but niiiiiiicely done buddy, as usual :)

what? its just that fucking eye of magnus... i can cover that one in random static flame textures in about 5 minutes (crappy) to 15 minutes (not that crappy) :D

kinda like my hell sword :)

but niiiiiiicely done buddy, as usual :)

DO IT

send me the nif and applicable texture file

I have almost no nifscope capabilities, I can resize and change texture pointers etc and offset them but thats about it

Leave the eye of magnus its current size though cause I resized the rest to fit around it

The meteor shower spell is coming shortly, mind control spell is being worked on by khia as of now

Comon people stop working on your own mods and join the fight to rethink tamriel!

Can't be a army of one!

And what do you mean a director kim lol

Needs more BOOM and KAPOW and WHOOSH imo :sleepy:

Very nicely done :)

Out of interest did you release DragonBreak on Nexus/Steam or is it an LL exclusive?  Just asking as checked on Nexus and cannot find it, or anything by you...

In the meantime I am looking into Grim Squeakers - seeing if I can get Prometheus_ts to help - if not then I think we will need to find someone else to conjure up a rat skull - may be able to wing it with a lizard skull if we really have to slum it heh

Had robin take them down personally as they like to keep banning me for ban evasion, currently in emails back and forth with him about this BS

Also I have a guy working on a pirate ship like big, and was wondering if anyone knows how we can make that a character with no animations so i can give the player control of it when we want to swim around as opposed to how we are currently doing it

DD , i dunno about your ban i just keep refreshing for an update until i saw your mod removed so i search why and i saw one user post this :

http://prntscr.com/2q45de

http://prntscr.com/2q45hj

http://prntscr.com/2q45t2

and after i follow his topic he post this 2 in nexus forum

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1380194-please-take-down-dragon-break-1-and-dragon-break-2-stolen-content/&do=findComment&comment=11690229

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1381130-dragon-break-1-and-2-final-statement/&do=findComment&comment=11699495

i dunno what he meant you stole his work , when he didnt even put his work anywhere [like he just went bananas on your work without showing evidence]

i follow your mod progress , you use Ragna_Rok weapon and all the process and this dude come out nowhere called you stole his work :P ?

he's account was new as well just started 17 january lately , i dunno if he was an aquintance of your's / not but i wish your problem in nexus was fixed :D

i like your work , and this concerns me i hope you do the update on infinite engine though i finished and i just fells missing a point if we cant interact with lhor

[and thoose tholin respond was annoying :P]

cheers 

[pretty damn long for my 1st post here i think :P]

Guest Ragna_Rok

oh, no worries rallo, all is said and done. after all it was dd getting fucked by being banned but dorkone leeching on his work that stirred that up, simply have some respect and love for that nice guy from nexus. they way modders and members get treated on nexus is something that is in no way tolerable.

well, since i personally hate the nexus as fuck, i guess im outta your projects then. i have the time now, but after what happened to my own ass back on my days of nexus, theres simply no fucking way im ever gonna do the smallest share to finance that motherfucking robin's next two weeks vacation in greece. not the crappiest of shit i ever modded will be tolerated on nexus, and all the views and downloads are still no price for my integrity. i have a strict "no stuff from me on nexus"-policy and concerning that give no quarter.

maybe if i see enough cash i would change my mind on that though.

so cheers folks, good luck with your projects, and in case you decide for "no release on nexus" just lemme know ;)

back to my projects, i still have about 100 weapons to finish and 5 - 6 armors. i dont know if i can manage to realize all that in my holidays, but i give my best :)

One alpha vid of Mr.Grim Squeaker Esq.

Gonna work on making his tail waggle and not be horizontal - but concept is there at least :)

Man now I want get in on those threads to talk to one MrBigDaddy and ask him to explain his legal position, but I would just get banned again likely as not - someone with a clean record on Nexus want to stir up some fun with an egomaniacal retard?

Death of Rats is a humanoid according to the pics I have seen... you want a four legged skeleton?

genevievesqueaker.jpg

I would post pictures from TP's own cover-art but that would require a scanner - just google 'Grim Squeaker' and select images... the lil rodent death dude is on two legs...

P.S You did say you wanted Lore Nazis :P

i "could" help, i am quite good at doing creepy voice overs.

the only problem for now is that i only have a crappy mic, am already looking around for a HQ mic, one that also has a breath reduction cap on it so i don't end up having a windy voice on a character.

this is what i am concidering, love HQ stuff but don't love the price tag on them, this one is right in between the two.

http://www.bax-shop.nl/usb-microfoon/blue-snowball-brushed-aluminium-usb-condensatormicrofoon/product-details.html

Archived