[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

the one part is pretty cluttered there are like 9 dwemer houses stacked with walkways etc and I was thinking of doing shit like that building crap all over

But its a mod, if I followed discworld lore and geography to the letter those fucking cabbage fields would actually fill the entirety of my landmass

Meh, quick win would just be to bang in a ton of vanilla townsfolks with basic vanilla how do you do's - can always go back and spruce them up over time if you ever feel the need - or ask the guy who made the inconsequential NPCs mod to make you a boatload, or allow you to borrow a bunch of his he made/voiced already :)

I went into this knowing full well that every decision I make would be bitched and debated amongst the lore nazis, but I'm the perfect man for the job as I'm a sociopath and what ya all think really doesnt matter to me if its negative :P

Positive affirmations only build up my narcissism and negatives I treat as if they dont exist or something to be mocked cause the person clearly is inferior!!

:P

As you say the perfect man for the job then ;)  I reckon, try an experiment - bang in a few tall houses from solitude somewhere currently empty, stick em close together to make a couple streets and have a wander about - see what you think after that :)

Planning to try something after I get death ported in :P

HA!

I know I post a lot fo videos but fuck it I get myself fucking excited,  I did this one at normal speed which I havent done in a while I forgot how GD slow you move and how fucking big the world actually is when im not the roadrunner. I decided to see how the area ive been working on for a hour or so looked and the changes to the wyrmberg and gav emyself a woody so I had to record it

Some of the distance views and shots in this mod are going to make ppl horny I swear to god

WHY NOT!

Lol that looks awesome

gold hilt and such and is there anyway for some badass like runes and shit on the blade itself?

Ohh can they glow red and shit!

This teaser is going to be epic if you get that done over the weekend or whatnot :P

I have a mumble server we can use as well probably post it up on the ddproductions.net/forum later

Going to use it for communication for everyone involved as it would be preferable to skype anyway

Since I'm phenominally bad at scripting, anyone know if there is a way to script the baby dragon so when he is enabled he disables after a minute or so? Just so it would be easier to script the scenes, cause right now I just have a blank scene with a timer but it seems to screw up any further summons of the dragon in the same zone, moment they swap zones she can summon away

I am thinking we need 'The Lady' in the mod somewhere - should make for a fun quest - about to die against overwhelming odds, is a million to one shot to get out alive - BOOM 'The Lady' is now in play :)

Thx for wiki link Vioxsis - is an entertaining read :)

As for one Mr.DEATH esquire, he now has a scythe, but I am not really convinced that he is better carrying it about - see what you guys think...

post-38635-0-93314700-1390593239_thumb.jpgpost-38635-0-85436900-1390593245_thumb.jpg

Also "Mr.DD 'Since I'm phenominally bad at scripting' P", weren't you the one that had a frikkin laser firing at a giant in your 'Descent into Madness' mod - now I think you were... just stop getting woodies at the Wyrmberg and get your scripting hat on :P

@Vioxis - looks v cool but I reckon the two hilt gems could be made to look more like eyes - maybe almond shaped at an inverted angle so it looks like the sword can look at you?  I'll shut up now :D

I'm going to bed rofl, slept for like 3 hours and got a email with almost all the audio lines for the male roles so just finished putting them in etc

Just missing male banter and misc lines and Dhalias banter and misc lines, good news is can do a full test when I wake up as the whole of the quest is done

Archived