[Unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials

okay so i was converting a shoe and the knee height slider kept screwing with the shoe's mesh affecting both the ankle AND the shoe, so im thinking if there's a way to make it so that the knee height slider only affects the flesh and not the shoe? or limit the area that slider can affect?

i suspect it has something to do with weight painting but i'm really confused about this...

Select your shoe shape in Outfit Studio, click the edit button of the KneeHeight slider and go to "Slider -> Clear Slider Data".

If there's any clipping with the KneeHeight slider in edit mode now, fix it with the brushes (still in edit mode).

I'm having a weird problem with bodyslide when I setup a preset too zap certain items on the outfit then build a batch for it. I go in game add the item thru the console and equip it but none of the zaps have been applied. I just recently switched too MO before CBBE & bodyslide got updated (using the bodyslide from the CBBE mod) so i'm not sure if it's a glitch MO.

has anyone else had a problem where the minimum weight isn't applying? like i'll click build and the box comes up saying both _0 and _1 were made, but when i equip them ingame the only one that works is the max weight even when my character is at minimum

edit. forgot to mention that in bodyslide the min weight preview shows correctly

Sorry not to read all threads & guides: my internet is really slow.

Qestion:

Is there a sevenbase natural tbbp body mesh i can use for bodyslide?

or a link to a tutorial to transfer tbbp weights to the sevenbase Natural body?

Thanks again everybody

~b

Qestion:

Thanks again everybody

~b

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1284221

You can load an existing 7B TBBP and copy only the extra weights to your 7B Natural or something.

Qestion:

Thanks again everybody

~b

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=116982

It's HDT and works with the newest XPMSE skelly. No idea where I found it though, other than it was on LL ofc.

Qestion:

Thanks again everybody

~b

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=116982

It's HDT and works with the newest XPMSE skelly. No idea where I found it though, other than it was on LL ofc.

Oh god, thank you thank you.

Saved me quite alot of long loading times :)

thank you very much,

~b

I'm sorry, but I must not be understanding what I'm supposed to do after saving the project. I've only just started using this.

So here is what I've done.

I've reshaped a top piece from Demonica Lady Body. I got it saved and it loads into the the game. Here is the problem though. It only shows up when I'm using the Demonica Lilith body. If I put it on the body I reshaped it to fit - a CBBEv3.3 body - it just doesn't show up, at all. It's invisible. How can I make it so the mesh appears without having to use Demonica body?

Just wanted to say thanks to Cell and Blabba for taking the time to make these great tutorials for this awesome tool. They have helped me beyond description. Now I actually have Art of Magicka robes fitted to my bodytype...SevenBase. Which was actually a great clothing set for learning and following along with the tutorials since it was a fairly simple conversion process.

...and tried Newmiller's awesome Crazy Magician Glass Opal Robe to 7B Natural...turned out surprisingly well:

post-2649-0-49523900-1409710572_thumb.jpg

ok, another question.

Is there a tutorial to make bsd files?

Here's why I am wondering.... in bodyslide ShapeData\7bShapes\   there are sliders such as 7BBombshell_to_7BCleavage_H.bsd

I was wondering how to make these zap sliders:

7BCleavage_to_7Bnatural_H.bsd

7bCleavage_to_7Bnatural_L.bsd

anyways, i think they are zap sliders between the 2 meshes (not sure if they are called zap sliders), but is there a tutorial to make these all? thanks again

~b

ok, another question.

Is there a tutorial to make bsd files?

Here's why I am wondering.... in bodyslide ShapeData\7bShapes\   there are sliders such as 7BBombshell_to_7BCleavage_H.bsd

I was wondering how to make these zap sliders:

7BCleavage_to_7Bnatural_H.bsd

7bCleavage_to_7Bnatural_L.bsd

anyways, i think they are zap sliders between the 2 meshes (not sure if they are called zap sliders), but is there a tutorial to make these all? thanks again

~b

Nevermind, found out how to do it, i think, possibly:
original tutorial found here:  all credit goes to author.
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1796635

Open outfit studio:
load reference 7bnatural_1 nif
shape -> export shape to obj [7bnatural_1.obj]

load reference 7bnatural_0 nif
shape -> export shape to obj [7bnatural_0.obj]

4.) Create a new project with [7bcleavage_1.nif] as a reference (no outfit).

5.) Create a new slider, click the edit button of that slider and use the "Import Slider Data from OBJ" [import 7bnatural_1.obj] to make the [7bcleavage] -> [7bnatural_1] slider data.

6.) Save the slider set by export slider.

Do the same for 7bnatural_0 obj.

Hello!

First off, thank you so much for putting together the tutorial.  It has been very helpful and I appreciate all the effort it must have taken. 

I do have a question and was hoping someone could help me.  I took the Huntress Armor which had already been converted to Bodyslide and used that to add TBBP.  Everything is working correctly however I have a rather large space between the neck and body.  I read some other posts about this and have seen a few people comment about the same issue.  I just need some clarification on what I need to do to fix the issue.  I've attached a picture to show the issue. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

post-150705-0-55750300-1410123120_thumb.jpg

Hello!

First off, thank you so much for putting together the tutorial.  It has been very helpful and I appreciate all the effort it must have taken. 

I do have a question and was hoping someone could help me.  I took the Huntress Armor which had already been converted to Bodyslide and used that to add TBBP.  Everything is working correctly however I have a rather large space between the neck and body.  I read some other posts about this and have seen a few people comment about the same issue.  I just need some clarification on what I need to do to fix the issue.  I've attached a picture to show the issue. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

attachicon.gif2014-09-05_00001.jpg

Quick note, I have created other outfits and they do not seem to cause the neck seam.

Just to chime in, I had one armor that did that and on a whim I opened it in OS and just moved all the meshes 1 point vertically and saved. Visually it looked exactly the same on OS.

It fixed it, so it's worth a try.

So do you do that by moving the Vertices?  It seems like any time I make adjustments to those my outfit gets all messed up with tons of clipping.

Under the Shape Menu the only move option I see is Move Vertices, if that is what you're talking about.

When I do click on that I get a "Move Shape" window.  Is this where I need to make the change?  

You should update your BodySlide to v2.1a. Lots of fixes (it's called "Move Shape" there).

hi genius-modelers guys  :D

I have a very noobish problem merging some nitrishape patrition with NifSkope and make them work in bodyslide.

what I want to do:
make a conversion to bodyslide from Milk_Harness.nif (done) and merging the Angeli milk_tank.nif backpack to my bodyslide milker mesh newly created, with nifskope (CTRL+C --> CTRL+V)

how can I do?

what I tried-->

1. I try to convert NiSknInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance from angeli milk_tank.nif

yAOMFql.jpg
i4hHkix.jpg

2. I try to Spells" -> "Batch" -> "Make All Skin Partitions" -> Uncheck "Stripify Triangles"  but mesh disappears :-/ ..

oExHjl0.jpg

it's normal?
I saved too

3. I open at the same time my bodyslide converted  Milk_Harness.nif and the prevuois saved "Stripified" angeli milk_tank.nif and copied the selected branch
(after that, my version disappears)

lldTZ9Y.jpg

the mesh after this becomes unusable..

I also tried to export the two .obj (importing the stripified angeli milk_tank.nif in bodyslide from point 2.) and subsequently import this angeli .obj in my milk_harness project..
but the tank-textures are loaded incorrectly and I am not sure that it works..

where am I doing wrong?

thanks!

bye.

S.