Krashark Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/11/2026 at 3:55 AM, barash074 said: Guys, please post the patch for DD 0.4.3. I still couldn't beat Synthesis( Â I'm gonna second this - heavy bondage script is failing and I'm trying to fix, but Synthesis keep stuck in an infinite loading on Linux here.
johntrine Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) here is the crash i keep getting. does anyone know what could fix it?  edit- so, something about this mod is incompatible with FDE Jenassa. crash-2026-09-26-23-43-36.log Edited September 26 by johntrine
johnson_joe Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Unrelated to the crash above, I get crashes after upgrading Papyrus Tweaks NG from 4.1.1. to 4.2.1. Downgrading to 4.1.1 again resolves the issue (see report on the discord). Maybe it's a bug in Papyrus Tweaks 4.2.1 and maybe best to skip this release and wait for Papyrus Tweaks 4.3.1. Just for other people if you experience the same.
Icetoseeyouu Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hi, i downloaded the version 3.2.7, installed it, applied the synthesis patch for devious devices NG, and here's the error message i get  I keep getting these timeout error for UD manager and, no, it doesn't do it with unforgiving devices 3.1.  Am i doing something wrong? No matter how long i wait, unforgiving devices never manage to load. Â
Luciluce Posted September 27 Posted September 27 SE 1.5.97 UD 3.2 with Unforgiving Skyrim 2.0, Devious Arachnophobia patch, security overhaul patch, CACO patch, DD patch, and the unforgiving skyrim DD patch Devious Devices SE patch.esp is disabled  My game ran just fine with Unforgiving Devices 3.1. I updated to 3.2 and started a new game. I'm getting the message that I need to install Unforgiving Devices on a new game, despite it being a new game. It tells me that I can uninstall/clean install Devious Devices as an alternative. Doing so results in a corrupt save (I have too many mods that depend on DD, and disabling them all ruins the save as well). Switching back to 3.1 seems fine, I haven't had much time to test it. Anyway, I'm getting the warning with 3.2. I have tried spawning in some items to see if they'll work properly with Unforgiving Devices despite the message, (equipping, struggling, unlocking when struggling completed). I can say for sure that the Abadon items provided by this mod work fine. It's a bit hard to say with Additem menu because so many devices have the same names which ones work or not. Some don't do anything other than equip, but never lock. But I can't tell if that's an issue with this mod or if that's how they always were in the Additem menu. I'll have to find some in game to see if things are really working right.  I am using Cursed Loot, bumped the spawn chances way up, and tried the first couple of devices I found that way, and they seem to be working fine using Unforgiving Devices mechanics. So that looks good. I haven't played more than 20 minutes on my save however, so there could be issues I haven't encountered yet. But essentially, what this looks like at the moment, is that I'm getting an warning/error message but the mod is actually functioning. I just get the message each time I load in. Is anyone else having a similar issue? It doesn't bother me too much, at least since I think it's working so far. If things start breaking I'll update. Â
crococat Posted Saturday at 07:29 PM Posted Saturday at 07:29 PM trying to start new game with last update of mod. all was ok, but just after adding last mods have this warnings. is it normal or not Quote Â
MentallyUmStable Posted Sunday at 03:36 AM Posted Sunday at 03:36 AM On 6/7/2026 at 6:32 AM, riko3 said: Does Unforgiving Devices work for 1.6.1170? I'm having issues with UDNative.dll Unforgiving Devices is failing to initialize its Papyrus scripts when a new game starts. Hmm, what could be the cause of this issue? Same issue here. When opening an on-going playthrough the UD orgasm fails to load and when starting a new one UD acts like it doesn't exist until I quicksave + quickload and then it pops up that UD can't be installed in an on-going save. Guess I'm going back to 3.01 until someone makes a patch or can teach me how to patch it myself lol. I just really didn't want to switch to OSL Aroused for the plug orgasms to work
deviish Posted Sunday at 01:44 PM Posted Sunday at 01:44 PM Hi, wanted to ask if there a plan to support the recent 1.7 version of AE? I wanted to update the modlist recently but i'm holding off from a new playtrough for this mod atm, it has became a staple on my modlist at this point
castorpollux83 Posted yesterday at 07:32 AM Posted yesterday at 07:32 AM Hi, tried to use this mod, but unfortunately will not work out for me. I tried 2 Real life hours to get out of the devices but no effort. After an hour or so I managed to remove one part, wich was then replaced by another. PC is way more exhausted than able to work on the devices. 20 minutes or so are funny, but 2 hours, no way. Documentation is not really helpful, way too detailed, I am not a native englisch speaker and together with tables and numbers I dont understand a single word. Can someone please summarize what I have to to? By the way I'am using a gamepad but keyboard works. Thanks in advance.
Miauzi Posted yesterday at 08:17 AM Posted yesterday at 08:17 AM Vor 28 Minuten schrieb castorpollux83: Hallo, ich habe versucht, diese Mod zu benutzen, aber leider funktioniert sie bei mir nicht. Ich habe zwei Stunden lang versucht, die Geräte zu öffnen, aber ohne Erfolg. Nach etwa einer Stunde habe ich es geschafft, ein Teil zu entfernen, das dann durch ein anderes ersetzt wurde. Mein PC ist viel zu erschöpft, um an den Geräten arbeiten zu können. 20 Minuten wären ja noch lustig, aber zwei Stunden? Unmöglich. Die Dokumentation ist nicht wirklich hilfreich, viel zu detailliert. Ich bin kein Muttersprachler und verstehe mit all den Tabellen und Zahlen kein Wort. Könnte mir bitte jemand kurz zusammenfassen, was ich tun muss? Ich benutze übrigens ein Gamepad, aber die Tastatur funktioniert auch. Dank im Voraus.  You get locked into "naughty gear" and subsequently have to free yourself from it.  Doing this at a very low level (meaning low Magicka, Stamina, or Health) is extremely difficult, as your reserves deplete very quickly when using "forceful" methods. Keep in mind that there are locks involved, so a high Lockpicking skill (and a supply of lockpicks) is very helpful... since picking locks consumes hardly any Magicka or Stamina.  For beginners, the mini-game (pressing the button for Blue/Magicka or Green/Stamina) can be tricky—timing is crucial here... including for picking the locks.  Oh yes—the sexual arousal caused by those cursed plugs and piercings... it limits the time window you have to work with.  And I wouldn't start right away with Hardcore Mode or the quest for the "Abadon" plugs... there's practically no chance of getting out of that situation.  Here’s how I would approach it: At the start -> Cheat... yes, CHEAT in order to learn the mechanics!! ... I used a mod to get a cheat ring that gives me virtually unlimited Health/Stamina/Magicka and "god-like" lockpicking skills.  There are mods (e.g., DarkDesireClub) that equip the player with (individual) UD devices—such as a collar. To free yourself from one, you have to use the mechanics provided by that mod—but since it involves only a single device, a beginner can actually manage it without cheating.  What’s the benefit of all this? It earns me a huge amount of experience points in various areas, such as pickpocketing, lockpicking, Destruction magic, etc.  Companions can also help with freeing yourself—you just have to ask them.
castorpollux83 Posted yesterday at 11:04 AM Posted yesterday at 11:04 AM Ah, ok nothing to win in the start cell in the abandoned prison here. I see. Thanks for the answer.
Miauzi Posted yesterday at 11:18 AM Posted yesterday at 11:18 AM Vor 11 Minuten schrieb castorpollux83: Ah, okay, in der Startzelle des verlassenen Gefängnisses gibt es hier also nichts zu gewinnen. Verstehe. Danke für die Antwort.  Get the cheat ring I described using "additem" – equip it... get hold of a few lockpicks... and use "additem" to get some of those strange alchemy ingredients from UD. Give them a try.  I managed to gain quite a few levels this way.
castorpollux83 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I tried with the easy setting (after finding that) and without the plugs and without god mode. Ended up in Level 35 very quickly. In the first dungeon I visited, a trap triggered and covered my pc in black goo, ending up well packaged. Is that intended? I found no hint about that in the guide.
Devilance9000 Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago 10 hours ago, castorpollux83 said: I tried with the easy setting (after finding that) and without the plugs and without god mode. Ended up in Level 35 very quickly. In the first dungeon I visited, a trap triggered and covered my pc in black goo, ending up well packaged. Is that intended? I found no hint about that in the guide. Yeah, the dart traps have an added Black Goo effect in UD, you can remove that effect in the ini file, but I'd rather avoid the trap
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now