Maybe this is what you would want?attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2017-7-12-9-5-58.txt

This save log contain a bad case of sex/orgasm freeze/blackout, have to force close the game form outside.

Update 1.00.02

Fixed the error thrown up by SpunkFuCalcVol, where cum volume is determined by species, which was caused by my new species detection scripts not being fully changed for certain species. Most likely a case of getting distracted mid-script, and then returning to it several hours later, thinking it was done and compiling it.

(You may've gotten some faulty nx vars that were set. I suggest you click on the player in the console, and type

NX_ClrEVFL "Spunk:Count:Species:"

NX_ClrEVFL "Spunk:Enjoy:Species:"

NX_ClrEVFL "Spunk:XP:Species:"

because there should've been a species string following those but only an empty string was attached.)

Not sure it'll fix your freezing problem. I did remove calls to fnSexoutActorInUse that were being made every frame in the SpunkSpPostSexCoolDown script, which might've been a bit unnecessarily heavy considering there's all sorts of cleanup going on at the end of sex.

By the way, Doc, the Hud unit in new game without DarnHud installed the header font would be set to -1997/Max length titles to -6963, and if I don't change them, it would block sex form happening

Would there also lies a error haven't checked?

Header font & max display length is set dependent on the presence of DarnUI like this:

set SpunkVarz.iHFont to 1 + 2 * (GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3")

set SpunkVarz.iMaxDisplayLength to 30 + 7 * (GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3")

I assumed if not installed GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3" would return 0. Apparently it's -999 instead. Doesn't make any kind of sense. I'll push out a fix soon.

There's really no way the size of your MCM fonts & the length of some titles can affect sex happening though.

By the way, Doc, the Hud unit in new game without DarnHud installed the header font would be set to -1997/Max length titles to -6963, and if I don't change them, it would block sex form happening

Would there also lies a error haven't checked?

Header font & max display length is set dependent on the presence of DarnUI like this:

set SpunkVarz.iHFont to 1 + 2 * (GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3")

set SpunkVarz.iMaxDisplayLength to 30 + 7 * (GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3")

I assumed if not installed GetUIFloat "HudMainMenu\_DUIF3" would return 0. Apparently it's -999 instead. Doesn't make any kind of sense. I'll push out a fix soon.

There's really no way the size of your MCM fonts & the length of some titles can affect sex happening though.

Don't know why, but EDD and assault were block by the minus number and failed to start a sex screen, but when both of the hud's number was more then 0, they both run completely fine.

Don't know why, but EDD and assault were block by the minus number and failed to start a sex screen, but when both of the hud's number was more then 0, they both run completely fine.

Has to be a coincidence. There's absolutely no way that I can see for those things to affect NG's starting a sex scene.

Update: 1.0003

fixes default values for header fonts and max display lengths in the MCM if people have no DarnUI

so i updated to the newest version and it seems to have caused sperm tracking to not work anymore,when i load my game it says spunks up but after have sex in game the medical scanner plugin shows no sperm and in the console it keeps on having these errors:post-34450-0-94766500-1500075635_thumb.jpg

After turning on the debug and removing actors from sperm tracking it works but i keep getting those errors though,oh and here is the log from when i was testing that:SexoutSpunk-Log--2017-7-14-20-47-12.txt

And after turning on debug again i cleared out all the lists and i think that fixed it,for now the spunk messages are showing up in console again and theres no error for it:SexoutSpunk-Log--2017-7-14-21-27-40.txt

so i updated to the newest version and it seems to have caused sperm tracking to not work anymore,when i load my game it says spunks up but after have sex in game the medical scanner plugin shows no sperm and in the console it keeps on having these errors:attachicon.gif20170714_203342.jpg

After turning on the debug and removing actors from sperm tracking it works but i keep getting those errors though,oh and here is the log from when i was testing that:attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2017-7-14-20-47-12.txt

And after turning on debug again i cleared out all the lists and i think that fixed it,for now the spunk messages are showing up in console again and theres no error for it:attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2017-7-14-21-27-40.txt

The error had to do with shader tracking. Fixed in 1.00.04.

Didn't see anything wrong with sperm in either of those logs.

hey stupid question, I know how you say that if spunk says that you have the wrong version of NX, NVSE and whatnot then they must be wrong, well when i start the game i get the error "Spunk has detected that you have NVSE version 503 when you should have 5.0.2 or higher" but I have the latest version of NVSE.

@Doctasax - Something other than spunk is not working correctly with 5.1.2b nvse which is stopping me from playing.  Do you have Version 0.97 of Spunk available so I and/or anybody else, in the meantime can use please?

I am greeted with a message telling me to, "Install NVSE 5.0b or greater" every single time.  I was not using 5.1.2b before this, just 5.0b3 and it was fine.

Or anybody really.

What is not working please?

It looks like it's just NVSE 5.1b2, or something in combination with it.  I copy over all the files, load up the game, and I'm greeted with an infinite message spam of, "Please Load NVSE 5.0b3 or greater."

I type in "GetNVSEVersion" and I get a simple version 5.  That's it.

When I copy over 5.0b3 over, the exact same way, I get the message that Spunk requires 5.1b2 and will now close my game.  <- That is expected.

I don't know if it's NVSE, which I get from the NVSE site, or a mod of mine that just doesn't like it.  The quicker solution is hope that somebody has the previous Spunk file on hand and is willing to share.  If not, I'll do what I'm forced to do and wait.

Also, trying to play the game without Spunk is an immediate CTD, in case anybody was curious. 

Sounds like a mod that checks for nvse versions incorrectly. NVSE itself will never complain it is an older version - how could it, really.

"GetNVSEVersion" returning 5 is expected. To get the other parts, you need "GetNVSERevision" (1) and "GetNVSEBeta" (2).

The way Spunk checks NVSE it multiplies version by 100, revision by 10, and adds all of it up -> 512.

It's probably best for you to figure out which mod is spamming you with those incorrect messages. NVSE 512 contains a few important bugfixes compared to 5.0.3, and the same is true for Spunk 1.0+ compared to 0.97.

The CTD on trying to create a clean save is most likely due to perks/spells that are still active. Which is why I tell people to first turn all the systems off before uninstalling. 1.0 has an MCM option to do all that in one go.

Sounds like a mod that checks for nvse versions incorrectly. NVSE itself will never complain it is an older version - how could it, really.

"GetNVSEVersion" returning 5 is expected. To get the other parts, you need "GetNVSERevision" (1) and "GetNVSEBeta" (2).

The way Spunk checks NVSE it multiplies version by 100, revision by 10, and adds all of it up -> 512.

It's probably best for you to figure out which mod is spamming you with those incorrect messages. NVSE 512 contains a few important bugfixes compared to 5.0.3, and the same is true for Spunk 1.0+ compared to 0.97.

The CTD on trying to create a clean save is most likely due to perks/spells that are still active. Which is why I tell people to first turn all the systems off before uninstalling. 1.0 has an MCM option to do all that in one go.

I was afraid that would be the case.  Oh well.  You would think I would learn to be more careful.  Unfortunately, I'm just the type of person who needs to be punch in the face a little before I realize I need to a little more on guard.  Oh well.

Did those other "Get" and got 1 & 2, so at the very least it's installed correctly.

And I only put the CTD info there in case someone wanted to run their mouth a little.  I was fully expecting the CTD when I did it.

I'm having an issue where the spunk will visibly appear after sex but slowly get transparent until it disappears fully from my character despite the game still recognizing that the spunk is present. I'm not sure if my settings are incorrect and I quickly searched previous posts but couldn't find anything recent on it. It's almost as if the dripping shaders are present but the permanent shaders are not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a stupid question about "grinding" option. As I understood, hotkey for Player arousal boost is some "sprint" as it described in MCM menu. Problem is that there is no sprint in default NV at all, so I cannot find what key should I use to boot PC's arousal during sex. So... Where is this key? I Tried L-Shift, Caps Lock, Q, E, Alt - nothing works. Crouch (partner arousal boost) works fine.

Thanks in advance!

Found out the issue if anyone is interested.  It's Fallout 4 Quickloot for New Vegas.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666/?

It's incompatible with the newest NVSE, which is a shame.  Really, really enjoyed that mod.  Oh well.

Perhaps you should use grib's version instead: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61723/?

It's probably only a single line that needs changing, similar to the problem with his intimidation mod, and I'd tell you which one and how, but xilandro's chosen to hide his code so there's not much anyone but him can do about it.

Eh... So, no one using function I asked about and doesn't know which hotkey meant under "sprint" in it's description? That's sad, because it's quite uncomfortable to play with mod while I cannot have straight control what turns on my PC during sex. :(

UPD Eh, nevermind, I found an issue. It's Nevada/Solid Project sprint that overrides hotkey (L-Shift). Changed SP hotkey to other one and it works. 

Found out the issue if anyone is interested.  It's Fallout 4 Quickloot for New Vegas.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666/?

It's incompatible with the newest NVSE, which is a shame.  Really, really enjoyed that mod.  Oh well.

Perhaps you should use grib's version instead: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61723/?

It's probably only a single line that needs changing, similar to the problem with his intimidation mod, and I'd tell you which one and how, but xilandro's chosen to hide his code so there's not much anyone but him can do about it.

Literally downloaded it not five minutes after uninstalling Quickloot last night after a quick search.  Being able to search without open every single container is quite a godsend.  Thanks for looking out though.   :)

Update: 1.00.05

While testing out some stuff for the MCM submenus that'll allow you to view and remove sperm, cum & other spurts, I noticed that the problem with the game not handling large numbers well seems to persist even if you use floats instead of ints - which is what I changed to several versions ago to avoid problems. But some sort of rollover still happens, reducing numbers higher than 7-8 digits (I'm informed the threshold is 1.67772e+007, to be exact) to smaller ones, which obviously affects all calculations and may explain some outstanding issues.

In order to hopefully get rid of this problem once and for all, sperm count will from now on be expressed in millions. So, a count that would've previously been 137,456,845, for instance, will now be 137.456845. I also impose a hard maximum limit of 1 million (previously 1 trillion) - any spurt with a higher value will be set to that instead. In addition, I tweaked a few cum and sperm multipliers in the .ini file so that the product of both values for one species never exceeds 1,000, so that even with volume preference maxed out and randomness maxing out, it should never reach that threshold for a single spurt - something to keep in mind if you plan on making your own alternatives.

Halstrom's been informed of the change and should adapt Pregnancy soonish.

In order to get rid of any and all faulty data, when you update to 1.00.05, it'll wipe all existing sperm data from all actors.

Edit: also reuploaded the hud patches which probably fell victim to a server upgrade error.

I have a stupid question here, the advanced medic scan shows no sperm or swimmers, i already upgrated the mod, with the SexoutNG 2.10.97+, NVSE5.1.2+, NX16+, UIO 1.31+,  and JIP 49+, the mod is running fine, but when the "event" ends, the player doesn't have sperm or swimmers, i tried with many species but nothing. ah,and in the new bar shows the "pink" color and the npc finish, but yet, no sperm. (ver. 1.00.04), i suppose if this was a problem, is it fixed in the 1.00.05?

PS: sorry for my ignorance.

PS2: sorry for my bad english.

hi their im also having a similar problem what it is im getting sperm in the medical scanner manu, fertility scanning tool after a sex act but swimmers does not show up i have try waiting hours/days in game and trying every setting in sexout spunk but nothing seem to work 

is this a bug or am i not tweaking the right setting properly