• 2 weeks later...

Now I keep getting this.  Again after sex with no seeming pattern that can be reproduced reliably.  Also, once more nothing seems to be broken.

Error in script 6400f075 (SpunkFuSpurtMove)
Operator * failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0347 Command: Let

EDIT:  Roger that on the logs.

Edited by t3589

Can't really troubleshoot that without a log, T.

I looked into the "(mutie) NPC appearing later in diff location to complain about no water" issue and can't exactly tell why either. It uses a startconversation, which should've triggered at the appropriate moment, but apparently didn't. I'll replace that with a simple SayTo, as there's no real reason to even enter dialog menu for it, and doesn't use an implied package.

Otherwise, I'm looking into some of the arousal issues.

I have a possible solution for people who can't get the Lust Hud to display (like me).  In the MCM for lust tracking if you check the configure hud option - nothing happens, it just stays in the MCM.  The same option for arousal tracking takes you into the game to configure the hud position.

When I toggled it from "Use Spunk's Own"  to "Patches or Nothing" I still got no results, but when I then changed it back to "Use Spunk's Own" and then checking the configure hud option actually worked.  I now have a working Lust Hud in game.

Don't know why it works, but toggling the Lust Hud choice back and forth did the trick for me, might help some other people.

I have a possible solution for people who can't get the Lust Hud to display (like me).  In the MCM for lust tracking if you check the configure hud option - nothing happens, it just stays in the MCM.  The same option for arousal tracking takes you into the game to configure the hud position.

When I toggled it from "Use Spunk's Own"  to "Patches or Nothing" I still got no results, but when I then changed it back to "Use Spunk's Own" and then checking the configure hud option actually worked.  I now have a working Lust Hud in game.

Don't know why it works, but toggling the Lust Hud choice back and forth did the trick for me, might help some other people.

I can confirm that this works for me as well. I usually have to do this to get the Lust HUD working. After doing this process it always works fine.

It took me a few tries, but I think I finally captured it in a spunk log.  Not sure if there's enough there to pin it down.  Let me know?

That sounds like a problem I was having. First, if you have "SexoutAnimManagement--" mod installed, remove it. It was the most recent under downloads, and was causing all kinds of problems. Took me ages to track it down to the root of the problem through an email I finally recieved informing me of how it caused the NPCs to disappear before it was "fixed". If it has been fixed, then the author of that mod did not place it in their downlads, but in the forums only, leaving someone new to grab the old broken file...

Sexout it's self has it's own anim manager, and suggest just using that.

Removing it has fixed for me, most of the time, serious jumps in arrousal by the NPCs. Mine still remains slow... Watching for a new download with update in the download section for this mod. I am starting to really enjoy it, even if my Character can't get her's often, and I don't understand the mechanics of it at all, or even what most of the setting mean while in game. Would love to expand the timer of how long the cum stays visible on myself to be about half the day, and building on the exposed skin.... The sight, the smell...  Please excuse me, I have some... business... maters to attend to.

It took me a few tries, but I think I finally captured it in a spunk log.  Not sure if there's enough there to pin it down.  Let me know?

It's not the same error as the one you pointed out earlier, but at least it's one I've been able to track down, so thanks :)

It's not the same error as the one you pointed out earlier, but at least it's one I've been able to track down, so thanks :)

lol After trying to get it to happen about 18 times, I was just glad 'something' happened.  If I didn't know any better, I'd say the way to recreate the other error is to 'not log debug', as every time I give up and turn debug off it comes back.  Will keep trying.

EDIT: Confirmed hotfix4.  The error from the posted debug is gone.

Edited by t3589
  • 3 weeks later...

Um.......Doc, I maybe found a problem:

In camp searchlight, ghoul troopers never give right amount of sperm/semen, most of them give negative amount(most of them in debug were like -1.05**** or something), and some like those special growing one only hands out 0 sperm messages (the one over repcon was fine tough, only those in vault 34 and camp searchlight were affected).

Is that normal?

Not normal. Impossible to say what causes it without a log of that happening. Cum volume is based on species, but not faction or location, so there's really no pattern there.

In other news, I was tinkering with the arousal stuff, tried to add a new variable to the MCM menu and the whole thing imploded. Faced with the choice of splicing my MCM scripts once again (from 4 to 5 separate scripts) or trying something else, I decided to spend some time devising a new way of creating complex MCM menus using arrays and such. So, a little detour there, but all for the best, I think. I plan to release that system as a resource that other modders can use as well.

This time it was -9.6 (due to a three times row sex with a glowing trooper outside searchligh and near goldmine shack)

And the sperm account was -1.4 million? It can't be right.........

Suggestion: Maybe we can divide sperm into two coloum in the future? one of them are the true active sperm(which goes through PregV3), and the other is dead sperm (which goes direct to total counter and not process with anything, so no more negative counter), and make it add up into the final showing variable that flows on Medical scanner screen?

SexoutSpunk-Log--2017-1-11-15-24-51.txt

This time it was -9.6 (due to a three times row sex with a glowing trooper outside searchligh and near goldmine shack)

Suggestion: Maybe we can divide sperm into two coloum in the future? one of them are the true active sperm(which goes through PregV3), and the other is dead sperm (which goes direct to total counter and not process with anything, so no more negative counter), and make it add up into the final showing variable that flows on Medical scanner screen?

There is no cap on how much sperm you can have inside... When the system reaches a specific amount, it flips, and starts with a - and just keeps getting larger into the negatives. I've run several tests on it, if you slow down on the sex, it will go back to a positive number. Also, adjust the amount of sperm released to default, or lower, just be sure to have the drip reduced as well or you could end up without any swimmers. *Swimmers are alive, the dead ones aren't counted* You can also reduce the time sperm is tracked to help keep it from being a -#.

There is no cap on how much sperm you can have inside... When the system reaches a specific amount, it flips, and starts with a - and just keeps getting larger into the negatives. I've run several tests on it, if you slow down on the sex, it will go back to a positive number. Also, adjust the amount of sperm released to default, or lower, just be sure to have the drip reduced as well or you could end up without any swimmers. *Swimmers are alive, the dead ones aren't counted* You can also reduce the time sperm is tracked to help keep it from being a -#.

The problem is: the one I mentions were the only one type of the enemies hands out negative number in the first run, no matter you have been sex alot or not.

The log's save was a clean save, MC was never touched by anything before, so it should not been add up to a large amount that cloud flip the number.......

The problem is: the one I mentions were the only one type of the enemies hands out negative number in the first run, no matter you have been sex alot or not.

The log's save was a clean save, MC was never touched by anything before, so it should not been add up to a large amount that cloud flip the number.......

The bars during sex, is for when to cum. Every time it resets, that is 1 load of cum. You could have sex 3 times, but they can cum inside 12 times each time they have you. And creatures give a lot more cum than humans in most cases.

The bars during sex, is for when to cum. Every time it resets, that is 1 load of cum. You could have sex 3 times, but they can cum inside 12 times each time they have you. And creatures give a lot more cum than humans in most cases.

I might found a couprt of all this mess, in spurt menu there is a Removal thershold bar, if set to zero the program just freaks out and try to remove infinte  amount or sperm/semen form host, so I don't change that bar this time in a new game and everythings works normal again........

Btw, radiation semen debuff only last a short amount, shouldn't that it suppose to be like last the whole time length of those irradiated semen stays in a host? Can we have a choice to do that in the future?

I might found a couprt of all this mess, in spurt menu there is a Removal thershold bar, if set to zero the program just freaks out and try to remove infinte  amount or sperm/semen form host, so I don't change that bar this time in a new game and everythings works normal again........

Btw, radiation semen debuff only last a short amount, shouldn't that it suppose to be like last the whole time length of those irradiated semen stays in a host? Can we have a choice to do that in the future?

The minimum value in the scale for Removal Threshold is set to 0.1, so setting it to 0 shouldn't be possible.

I'll see about that radiation thing at some point in the future. I even forgot it was there.

The minimum value in the scale for Removal Threshold is set to 0.1, so setting it to 0 shouldn't be possible.

I'll see about that radiation thing at some point in the future. I even forgot it was there.

post-187801-0-59852200-1484189673_thumb.jpg

Uh, Doc, in fix4 I can set it to 0.0 ml, not 0.1ml by using either left key, or the fast backward button.........

In before it could only be set in 0.2ml.........So.....would it be that the problem lies in that?

Uh, Doc, in fix4 I can set it to 0.0 ml, not 0.1ml by using either left key, or the fast backward button.........

In before it could only be set in 0.2ml.........So.....would it be that the problem lies in that?

If so, it's probably an old bug. I've noticed a slight discrepancy between the way MCM operates scales internally versus the documentation about it. For 1-variable scales, the documentation never tells you to specify the "_scales" parameter (as opposed to multi-variable scales), so I never did. However this means that the scale menu tends to inherit the parameters (valuemin/max/increment/decimal) from the last scale option you altered. It's an easy fix for the system I'm working on, which will simply set "_scales" automatically, every time.

The spunk is very well visible during the dripping stage (initial 30 seconds) but then becomes invisible. Is there any way to keep it in dripping stage (at least visually) for longer than the few minutes allowed in MCM? Like tens of minutes?

Thanks!

Is there a way to get this to work with the 4.5 version of NVSE?

for me it's somehow just impossible to use the 5. version because I can't pick up any items in boxes or move any items in boxes as soon as I use that one - so it's impossible to use this mod somehow for me because it won't work without the 5. version of NVSE (which makes my game unplayable though)

While I don't discount the possibility of Airianna's explanation (I've asked jaam to shine a light on the matter), the report shows that "negligible volume" was set to 0, which it shouldn't be, as it causes any spurt to be instantly deleted, or rather: passed on to the next location, when processed. Something or other got messed up in my MCM structure that allows people to set it to 0. Will fix.

On top of that, there seems to be something off about blobs being subtracted from the original volume rather than the actual volume (having already been adjusted to 0 in such cases), leading to those negatives, so I'll have a look at that too.