xx051e30 is the script that removes enjoyment perks that are no longer valid. It's incredibly simple, so I have no idea why it would malfunction, although it most likely has something to do with role detection at the start of sex. Everything depends on it, so that's my best guess. Impossible to be sure without a log that captured that sex scene.

It's probably harmless. If it keeps repeating, then it's obviously a bit annoying. You could try turning off enjoyment, but then you lose other data, starting fresh next time you turn it on (see section 8 of the OP).

Up until that point I haven't done any dirty deeds with anyone, so all the interaction has been, how do you say it, singlehanded.

Is the PPSpunkMasturbator perk supposed to be deleted once I did it with another actor?

Don't know if it's intended or bugged on my end but my character can not get aroused during sex whenever she has the fertile perk and the run and crouch control keys doesn't work at all.

Also, is there a way like a console command to remove the emotional distress perk? I've already set the rape trauma duration to 1 day but the perk is just not going away.

1) See section 8 of the OP.

2) Emotional distress is a spell. Its formid is xx02B88A, so if a console command exists that lets you remove spells, there you have it. I wouldn't recommend it though, it's supposed to be removed by a script in the lust tracking system, which'll continue to not work as normal until the duration's passed.

Thanks for the reply. I've reread section 8 but I can't find a solution. I just found out that not only the arousal doesn't work, all the controls from sexout positioning are not working either when the fertile spell/perk is active. I'm guessing the problem is from sexout pregnancy, I'll go ask around there.

"Sticky White Stuff ahead, therefore, use both hands!"

After some experimenting, I need to ask: When one of the actors (say, the player) had filled the arousal bar, the entire bar disappears. What does this mean?

Also, is the glow effect when holding run/crouch intentional to let you know?

EDIT: Let's just append this to this post: Which shader gives the thickest set? Are shaders affected by lighting mods? Sometimes the cum shaders kinda phase in and out of existence after I change my gear, and most of the time, it's not very visible. Is this normal?

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i was on the Sexoutframework page and was told to come here. My animation always ends after 10 sec. But only from my PC, the NPC is in an infinit animation loop and i am stuck in him/her. Does these errors got to do sth with it ? 

attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2016-2-12-11-36-5.txt

Those seem to be sexout errors:

Error in script 010b9849

Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x015B Command: Let

hey, i was on the Sexoutframework page and was told to come here. My animation always ends after 10 sec. But only from my PC, the NPC is in an infinit animation loop and i am stuck in him/her. Does these errors got to do sth with it ? 

attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2016-2-12-11-36-5.txt

Those seem to be sexout errors:

Error in script 010b9849

Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x015B Command: Let

Guys, i hate my life. I had to download the un-cut patch for FalloutNV, thank you for helping!

I'm seeing an issue with spunk volumes.  All default settings.  After having sex (super mutant):

- Vol:Inside = 630

- Use 12 douches = 430

- Using 25 more douches = 250

- Using 30 more douches = 111

- Using 30 more douches = 109

- Using 30 more douches = 83

- Using 12 more douches = 56

- Using 20 more douches = 29

- etc. until it reaches 11

- at this point, using 1 douche = 10

- using another = 9

I'm using spunk Vol:Outside to have NPCs form opinions about the PC.  Using 100s of douches to get around having NPCs see the PC with Vol:Outside is extremely tedious and frustrating.

Does SCR douche do anything, or am I just imagining that it does?

Also, the 'You should clean up' dialog seems to do nothing.  Ever.  It stays there until spunk has worn off, even after they agree to washing up, walking to a water source, and playing the animation.

Super mutants seem to need this dialog twice before they'll act on it.  So the PC says 'You should wash up', they agree, then just walk away.  Say it again, then they walk to a water source and play the animation.  Afterward the 'You need to wash up' dialog remains (as well as the shaders).

Further, if you only say it once, and they walk away, the NPC tends to unexpectedly show up halfway across the map to initiate dialog with the PC (default greeting).

It just occurred to me.  Maybe I'm using the wrong settings.  Which setting would you use to get a reading on whether or not spunk is noticeable to NPCs?  Should I be using Vol:Outside:<BodyPart> instead?  The problem isn't really SCRs douche I don't think.  It's the fact that leakage happens after I've washed up.  I'm beginning to wonder though if that leakage should be noticeable at all underneath clothing etc.  Maybe Vol:Outside is too broad?  How would you go about this Doc?

I'm using spunk Vol:Outside to have NPCs form opinions about the PC. Using 100s of douches to get around having NPCs see the PC with Vol:Outside is extremely tedious and frustrating.

The way it works is Hal sets an EVFL when a douche is applied, and I read that to diminish the volume:

let spurt["Vol"] *= ((100 - fDouche) / 100)

It was never meant to be 100% efficient. I suppose I could add a few lines removing everything under a hard limit, but then what should it be? Perhaps we'd be able to remove semen faster if SCR's values for the douches were set higher?

Also, the 'You should clean up' dialog seems to do nothing. Ever. It stays there until spunk has worn off, even after they agree to washing up, walking to a water source, and playing the animation.

The EVFL that toggles the dialogue is only erased at the end of the wash scripting sequence, which removes the shaders (or attempts to), then outside semen in semen tracking, then the smells. It's possible something goes iffy there. It's well established that the handling of the shaders is particularly wonky due to a lack of script functions to properly handle that, and my method so far has been to re-apply shaders if there's the slightest doubt they might've gone missing, for instance when swapping perspective. Perhaps there's a foul-up with the timing there, but without logs, it's hard to say.

Super mutants seem to need this dialog twice before they'll act on it. So the PC says 'You should wash up', they agree, then just walk away. Say it again, then they walk to a water source and play the animation. Afterward the 'You need to wash up' dialog remains (as well as the shaders).

Further, if you only say it once, and they walk away, the NPC tends to unexpectedly show up halfway across the map to initiate dialog with the PC (default greeting).

Perhaps packages reverting to default? I chose not to monitor-and-force the packages at the time, so as not to break anything in the game or other people's mods over just one of spunk's minor features.

It just occurred to me.  Maybe I'm using the wrong settings.  Which setting would you use to get a reading on whether or not spunk is noticeable to NPCs?  Should I be using Vol:Outside:<BodyPart> instead?  The problem isn't really SCRs douche I don't think.  It's the fact that leakage happens after I've washed up.  I'm beginning to wonder though if that leakage should be noticeable at all underneath clothing etc.  Maybe Vol:Outside is too broad?  How would you go about this Doc?

Tough. The separate locations are Face, Chest, Belly, Crotch, Legs, Back, Ass, Anus, Hair, Feet, Neck. You could add a few of those together, or subtract some from the total.

Eg, you could subtract 'Crotch' from the total 'Outside' as being invisible, but the fraction of 'Crotch' that moves to 'Legs' would be treated as visible again. IRL, whether it is or isn't would depend on the nature of your clothing, ofc, and there's no detecting that through script, unless you set up a bunch of formlists. The same goes for 'Chest' etc - for some clothes it'd be visible, others not.

Clothing eval ofc has a few settings that could help but not many: 'shows cleavage', 'shows crotch' - that's about it. :-/

I'm using spunk Vol:Outside to have NPCs form opinions about the PC. Using 100s of douches to get around having NPCs see the PC with Vol:Outside is extremely tedious and frustrating.

The way it works is Hal sets an EVFL when a douche is applied, and I read that to diminish the volume:

It was never meant to be 100% efficient. I suppose I could add a few lines removing everything under a hard limit, but then what should it be? Perhaps we'd be able to remove semen faster if SCR's values for the douches were set higher?

Also, the 'You should clean up' dialog seems to do nothing. Ever. It stays there until spunk has worn off, even after they agree to washing up, walking to a water source, and playing the animation.

The EVFL that toggles the dialogue is only erased at the end of the wash scripting sequence, which removes the shaders (or attempts to), then outside semen in semen tracking, then the smells. It's possible something goes iffy there. It's well established that the handling of the shaders is particularly wonky due to a lack of script functions to properly handle that, and my method so far has been to re-apply shaders if there's the slightest doubt they might've gone missing, for instance when swapping perspective. Perhaps there's a foul-up with the timing there, but without logs, it's hard to say.

Super mutants seem to need this dialog twice before they'll act on it. So the PC says 'You should wash up', they agree, then just walk away. Say it again, then they walk to a water source and play the animation. Afterward the 'You need to wash up' dialog remains (as well as the shaders).

Perhaps packages reverting to default? I chose not to monitor-and-force the packages at the time, so as not to break anything in the game or other people's mods over just one of spunk's minor features.

The root of my problem is really 'how to prevent leakage to Vol:Outside that would be detectable by NPCs'.  Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way by focusing on getting rid of Vol:Inside using douche.  I knew it wasn't supposed to be 100%, but 100s of douches just seemed excessive is why I mentioned it.

I should add that telling a human NPC to wash up, seems to work (though as you said sometimes the shaders stick around).  It's only the super mutants that seem to have trouble with it.  Human NPCs always either walk to the water source and wash up, or reply that there is no water available.

Also I've never had a human NPC follow me across the map.  I'm assuming to tell me there is no water, because it only happens when there is no water available and the super mutant fails that reply (just walks away).  If I hit them with the dialog again after they walk away, they never show up far away to initiate dialog.

Though with both humans and super mutants, the dialog remains whether or not they've washed up or the shaders are removed or not.  At least until spunk wears off for them.

Which setting/s would you use to indicate that an NPC notices spunk on the player?

EDIT: Doh.  Just saw your last post.  Sorry.  I'll give it a shot.  Ty.

Edited by t3589

The root of my problem is really 'how to prevent leakage to Vol:Outside that would be detectable by NPCs'.  Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way by focusing on getting rid of Vol:Inside using douche.  I knew it wasn't supposed to be 100%, but 100s of douches just seemed excessive is why I mentioned it.

I should add that telling a human NPC to wash up, seems to work (though as you said sometimes the shaders stick around).  It's only the super mutants that seem to have trouble with it.  Human NPCs always either walk to the water source and wash up, or reply that there is no water available.

Also I've never had a human NPC follow me across the map.  I'm assuming to tell me there is no water, because it only happens when there is no water available and the super mutant fails that reply (just walks away).  If I hit them with the dialog again after they walk away, they never show up far away to initiate dialog.

Though with both humans and super mutants, the dialog remains whether or not they've washed up or the shaders are removed or not.  At least until spunk wears off for them.

Which setting/s would you use to indicate that an NPC notices spunk on the player?

EDIT: Doh.  Just saw your last post.  Sorry.  I'll give it a shot.  Ty.

Hmm if the douches are too low we can tweak them up a bit, I did have 2 strength douches.

@Halstrom: Up to you.  My problem was that I was wrongly thinking of douche as a solution to spunk on the outside.  Instead of thinking it's there to prevent pregnancy/disease, which is its true purpose.  Doc solved my problems by directing me to the correct variables.  So yeah, no pressure here.  It was my fault for trying to apply it outside of its purpose imo.

@Halstrom: Up to you.  My problem was that I was wrongly thinking of douche as a solution to spunk on the outside.  Instead of thinking it's there to prevent pregnancy/disease, which is its true purpose.  Doc solved my problems by directing me to the correct variables.  So yeah, no pressure here.  It was my fault for trying to apply it outside of its purpose imo.

Yeah they are supposed to be used internally :)

scn SexoutPS9Douche

ref rActor
int iAPFIHealth
float iRandom
int iRemoving

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Set rActor to GetSelf

if rActor && iRemoving < 1
	Set iAPFIHealth to 0
	If rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSAPFISkinSuit
		Set iAPFIHealth to rActor.GetEquippedCurrentHealth 8
		if iAPFIHealth < 30
			Set iAPFIHealth to 0
		endif
		MessageEx "The Douche does a good job at cleaning the nether region of %n's APFI suit" rActor
	endif
	Set iRandom to 10 + (GetRandomPercent  / 4) - iAPFIHealth
	if rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitSymbiote
		MessageEx "Douche by %n failed due to Symbiote infection" rActor
		Set iRandom to 0
	endif
	if iRandom < 1
		Set iRandom to 0
	endif
	rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fDouche" iRandom
	if iRandom > 0
		MessageEx "%n Douching" rActor
	endif
	Set iRemoving to 1
	RemoveMe
endif

End

Begin ScriptEffectFinish

if iRemoving < 1
		Set iRemoving to 1
		RemoveMe
	endif

End

That's the code I use for standard douche 10-35% effective (its just shaken up cola), the Ma Gibson version is +40% more effective. Although the assets are in SCR the effect and script is actually in Pregnancy not SCR, so if Pregnancy isn't loaded douches would do nothing.

Don't know if it's intended or bugged on my end but my character can not get aroused during sex whenever she has the fertile perk and the run and crouch control keys doesn't work at all.

Also, is there a way like a console command to remove the emotional distress perk? I've already set the rape trauma duration to 1 day but the perk is just not going away.

2) Emotional distress is a spell. Its formid is xx02B88A, so if a console command exists that lets you remove spells, there you have it. I wouldn't recommend it though, it's supposed to be removed by a script in the lust tracking system, which'll continue to not work as normal until the duration's passed.

I am also having issues with Emotional Distress. I have the penalty set to one day trigger the effect and wait a day. I start accumulating lust again but the spell remains active. Using player.removespell says it is removing it, but the effect stays active. Player.dispellallspells is able to remove the effect, but obviously all other spells get killed in the process. 

I should clarify that doing this does remove the spell from the list and restores my CHA, but arousal is still nerfed even after the dispell

I am also having issues with Emotional Distress. I have the penalty set to one day trigger the effect and wait a day. I start accumulating lust again but the spell remains active. Using player.removespell says it is removing it, but the effect stays active. Player.dispellallspells is able to remove the effect, but obviously all other spells get killed in the process. 

I should clarify that doing this does remove the spell from the list and restores my CHA, but arousal is still nerfed even after the dispell

I think the problem some had with the Emotional Distress not decrecing is more real time related then game time. Seen no matter if wait  or sleep one mouth no stop game time, the counter go down in real time and can take many hours, seen go dowm .01 unit every min. Like example I play today like 3 o 4 hrs and the rape penalty go from 100 to 90 and the lust from -100 to -90 more or less. If someone want know if the coundown is working check the console, beteenw all the numers you can see the countdown.

• 4 weeks later...

If my last post was read.. forget about it.

It wasn't Spunk, not sure what it was because I just went back to a save from 10 minutes earlier and the issue was gone.  It could have been the kennel dog show mod, I did talk to an NPC and told the NPC to have sex with a dog and the npc took the money but then didn't do anything, that could have buggered up my character.  To be on the safe side I removed that mod and now the updated Spunk works fine..

If my last post was read.. forget about it.

It wasn't Spunk, not sure what it was because I just went back to a save from 10 minutes earlier and the issue was gone.  It could have been the kennel dog show mod, I did talk to an NPC and told the NPC to have sex with a dog and the npc took the money but then didn't do anything, that could have buggered up my character.  To be on the safe side I removed that mod and now the updated Spunk works fine..

I had the same as what you posted previously.  Updated to the new Spunk and positioning died when the PC gained the 'Fertile' effect from Pregnancy (worked fine until then).  Set Pregnancy to reset via MCM and positioning is back again with the new Spunk (without clearing Spunk).

EDIT: Scratch that.  Tested again and had to clear some of Spunk tracking with the debug tools (I cleared all but the lists).  That plus resetting Pregnancy did the trick.

Edited by t3589