I'm running .94 and as well as the arousal bug where it locks at 35 I have another annoying problem where shader tracking, sperm tracking and semen tracking aren't running. (Even though they're checked)

attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2015-10-13-9-42-4.txt

Yes, my gals are as dry as a desert and I have tried spunk turned all the way up AND low, but nothing.  I've had them wait for 7 days for arousal to build and still dry.

Have backtracked the problem of arousal locked at 35 down to beta 9 of Sexout NG. Reinstalled beta 7 and everithing is ok for me in both spunk v0.93 and spunk 0.94...

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

JD

figures it had to do with the update, guess I'm downgrading as well until the issue is resolved.

Have backtracked the problem of arousal locked at 35 down to beta 9 of Sexout NG. Reinstalled beta 7 and everithing is ok for me in both spunk v0.93 and spunk 0.94...

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

JD

Oh you are awesome!  Thank you so much for finding that!  I have put beta 7 back in and kept spunk .94 and she's gushing like a geyser and everyone's having an arousing good time, thanks, Jerry! :heart:

noticing an issue. My character's enjoyment number keeps dropping during non-rape scenes no matter what position. Is it possible something from the new sexout beta update has broken something within Spunk?

Also noticed another issue, no matter my characters built up arousal when a new scene starts my arousal gets reset down to 35.

Hello DoctaSax,

i have the issue, that the arrousel during an action stuck to arround 35%

I tried to increase the "lust" factor with a high dose of "LustOh". Rape penaltys are off - i checked the logfile the settings are ok as far as i see.

I do not see any increase in "lust" - and the high dose of "LustOh" will not shown in the pipboy under effects. Effects for "BunX" and FertEz" are shown in the pipboy.

What i think is that the "LustOh" has a missing duration set.

Attached are the Spunk logfile. SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-10-20-15-52-35.txt

During the active logfile i took 6 Pills "LustOh" and 2 Needles "LustOh". But i see not any effect....

- For this i have some questions.

--> Does the effect of taken drugs stack?

--> What is a "low lust factor" and what a "high lust factor"

SpunkQuLustTracking: new lust for Testfemale Submissive is 1.9 - lust mult was 2.36, DTM was 1.0

Is this a high - or low value?

Thanks for help and if any questions - let me know.

Ava

PS.: Is it possible to put a timestamp into the Logfiles? For longer Logfiles its quite tricky to find the correct entry. Just an idea....

LustOh only increases your lust increase - it doesn't immediately boost lust.

That has nothing to do with in-act arousal, and I can't debug that without a log that captures everything that happens during an act.

Then this:

SpunkFuSpurtEvalRec called on Testfemale Submissive, 00000014 - spurt 0, vol is -1.#IND00'
SpunkFuSpurtEvalRec: dimrate to get from 1.#INF00 to 0.500000 in 3 days is 1.000000
SpunkFuSpurtEvalRec: 5 evals makes for new vol -1.#IND00, diff -1.#IND00

looks very wrong. I suggest making a clean save or something because that's not going away by itself.

Ok,

made a clean save - now it works - i play a little and as soon as something is not like ecxpected - i will post here again :-)

Thanks for the fast help in the meantime.

Ava

- General Question - i unset the option "always wash up at water ressources".

--> I get a window "wash up"... - is it possible to have an option "don't show window" - maybe the female wants to have it on her :-)

--> Do i see the "spunks" on the body? - and if i wash them they are off? - i see none... have a ATI 7800 Radeon

The problem now is that your player character has low enjoy variables for the type of sex she's engaged in, which causes her arousal to add slowly. It's not stuck, it's just slow. And it stays slow due to lack of orgasm, because that's what makes it slow in the first place.

I hope to someday have an interface that allows people to override low enjoyment variables but that's not today.

You could override by clicking on her in the console and typing

NX_SetEVFL "SO:Enjoy:Role:Assfucked" 1

to get it back to neutral, for instance. It's a multiplier so 1 is neutral. Then, during sex, you can also try using the 'run' and 'crouch' controls to manipulate arousal gain (run = selfish, iirc, and crouch = altruistic).

I might be blind, really unlucky, or just simply not being specific enough in the search engines buuuuuttt.......

I am playing as a Daughter of Ares android.  I know that the pregnancy mod already has this race integrated.  However as it is a custom race do I need to add it to the Spunk INI?  And if so do I place it in the standard "Robotic" category or do I need to add an Android entry or will that cause everything to go haywire?

Any who, I apologize if this is answered some place already or if I am being obtuse or possibly paranoid.  I just started using Sexout and the associated mods (Which I do love by the by.  Soooo much better than the other mod) and do not want to cause a catastrophe due to ignorance.

Thankee for taking the time to read this.

Was the issue where actors involved in threesomes would all cap out at 35 arousal ever fixed? I'm seeing it consistently.

Also, I'm not sure what the intended behavior is, but during certain types of sex (i.e. giving a blowjob or eating someone out) my character's arousal jumps from whatever it was at to 35 & stays there for the duration of the act. I think this happens for pretty much anything involving any creatures too, but I don't have any logs for that right now. I can see how it might be intended for a character's arousal to stay low for an act like this that doesn't necessarily provide much pleasure, but in that case, there's seemingly no point for the associated role type & enjoyment value.

I attached a log of what hopefully has some useful information on these two issues.

Edit: Additional question: Looking through the advanced med scanner, my player's arousal multiplier is still 1, when it should be 2. Other females read as 2. Bug?

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-10-25-20-7-13.txt

It's probably due to some changes that were made in the sexoutNX updates. Also it seems that if your in a threesome scene that actor C's arousal is also affected by the stuck at 35 arousal bug.

I'll have to get a log when I get the chance but I'd thought I'd toss out there for people to look at and see if they are getting the same issue popping up.

Was the issue where actors involved in threesomes would all cap out at 35 arousal ever fixed? I'm seeing it consistently.

Also, I'm not sure what the intended behavior is, but during certain types of sex (i.e. giving a blowjob or eating someone out) my character's arousal jumps from whatever it was at to 35 & stays there for the duration of the act. I think this happens for pretty much anything involving any creatures too, but I don't have any logs for that right now. I can see how it might be intended for a character's arousal to stay low for an act like this that doesn't necessarily provide much pleasure, but in that case, there's seemingly no point for the associated role type & enjoyment value.

I attached a log of what hopefully has some useful information on these two issues.

Edit: Additional question: Looking through the advanced med scanner, my player's arousal multiplier is still 1, when it should be 2. Other females read as 2. Bug?

I'm puzzled by the log. It says Spunk version 0.94, as it should, but these lines:

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: target for Willow, 31007E61 is Raider, 0A069198, who is 'a'

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: target for Raider, 0A069198 is Leslie, 00000014, who is 'b'

don't conform to what's in 0.94:

DebugPrint "SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: target for %n, %i is %n, %i, who is '%z', loc is '%z'" rActor rActor rTarget rTarget sv_tgt sv_loc

because they don't have that "loc is something" attached. Even if the previous lines somehow bugged out and didn't come up with an sv_loc string variable, fucking up everything, the actual line should still include "loc is ". NG still seems to have the animdef data that I need where it's needed, so again, I'm puzzled, and can only ask that you re-download 0.94 to make sure.