OK. I was starting the debug log of Spunk and went to the Atomic Wrangler, started working (with Veronica on my couriers side).

No crash ... and there was a lot of sex simultanously.

Maybe false alert and everything is ok?

Went out and suddenly discovered that animations did not start anymore ... but thats another issue.

So the first logfile (the bigger one) is without a crash.

Restarted the game, went to Dixon - where I had three crashes in a row trying to paying my part of the deal for a discount.

This time there was no crash, too ...

Offerd Rocket 'a good time' and ... crash at the end of the animation.

So the second logfile maybe shows the crash.

I hope this helps.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2014-11-23-19-33-17.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2014-11-23-20-3-17.txt

As soon as i start a new game i get a message saying "spunk Needs NVSE4+ and NX15+. Qutting the game." After that the game crashes. Funny Thing is i am using the newest NVSE Version from the Homepage and the NVSE Extedner 15 from the loverslab Forum.

Read up. You need NVSE 4.6

OK. I was starting the debug log of Spunk and went to the Atomic Wrangler, started working (with Veronica on my couriers side).

No crash ... and there was a lot of sex simultanously.

Maybe false alert and everything is ok?

Went out and suddenly discovered that animations did not start anymore ... but thats another issue.

So the first logfile (the bigger one) is without a crash.

Restarted the game, went to Dixon - where I had three crashes in a row trying to paying my part of the deal for a discount.

This time there was no crash, too ...

Offerd Rocket 'a good time' and ... crash at the end of the animation.

So the second logfile maybe shows the crash.

I hope this helps.

ok, in both logs I see a character called 'Buck Dunton' listed as the actorC for acts that don't have an actorC - that's no good; I detect the actors involved with the "Sexout:Core:Partners" nx vars, so we may want to talk to prideslayer about that

Other than that, I don't see much wrong. Rocket had an orgasm, then the act probably timed out so we went into the end hook. I see the log ends at stage 3 of the end hook, which is where I suppose the crash happened. Nothing much is going on in stage 3 though; its only function is to temporarily halt the rest of the script until a few other spells are no longer active; certainly not something that I think can cause crashes.

I see a lot of spurts still being tracked that should no longer be according to your daystotrack setting. I'm adding an extra check there, as the extra work to compile the volume nx vars & possibly construct the deepdump readout may contribute to processing load, possible stutter. Still, nothing like that is going on at the moment of the crash.

ok, in both logs I see a character called 'Buck Dunton' listed as the actorC for acts that don't have an actorC - that's no good; I detect the actors involved with the "Sexout:Core:Partners" nx vars, so we may want to talk to prideslayer about that

Other than that, I don't see much wrong. Rocket had an orgasm, then the act probably timed out so we went into the end hook. I see the log ends at stage 3 of the end hook, which is where I suppose the crash happened. Nothing much is going on in stage 3 though; its only function is to temporarily halt the rest of the script until a few other spells are no longer active; certainly not something that I think can cause crashes.

I see a lot of spurts still being tracked that should no longer be according to your daystotrack setting. I'm adding an extra check there, as the extra work to compile the volume nx vars & possibly construct the deepdump readout may contribute to processing load, possible stutter. Still, nothing like that is going on at the moment of the crash.

'Buck Dunton' is a NPC from Soliciting. Maybe he was the last one my Courier had a threesome with. (I have read your post at the NG topic, too).

So maybe the increasing number of crashes NissmoMan and me have watched after updating NVSE and Spunk are only a strange kind of coincidence.

Thanks!

Alright, played around a bit, I still get CTD's, a bit more frequent this time, every other intercourse it seems. the console isn't showing me as much as before, a couple of lines here and there keep showing up to 5 to 10 minutes after intercourse. I created a log of which ended abruptly by a CTD, the strange thing is that within the log, the last operation before the CTD was related to Soliciting of which I had no problems with before.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot10859.jpg

Screenshot15692.jpg

Log:

http://pastebin.com/cV1Kva6w

I'm running TTW, and Spunk is conflicting somewhere. The game will load but the startup menus never appear.

Load Order (spunk isn't currently in the list, I removed it pending figuring out the problem)

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
More Perks.esm
streetlights.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutStore.esm
TTWInteriors_Core.esm
TTWInteriorsProject_Combo.esm
URWLTTW-001-Weather.esm
KainsArmory.esm
RHKBrisaAlmodovar.esm
Lings.esm
LingsFinerThings.esm
bittercup_comp.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
LingsPrettyThings-TTw.esp
TTW Realistic Wasteland Lighting.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
MojaveDelighted.esp
TTWIntMojaveExpressBoxes_Combo.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
TTW_XPReduction.esp
TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
Lings Finer Things.esp
TTW_Bobbleheads.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutTTWEncounters.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
TypeN_TTW.esp
HalfwayHouse.esp
TTWLevelersHomes.esp
Vending Machines of The Wastes.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Anchorage+NV.esp
Flora Overhaul.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
BeamMeUp.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains Neck Seam Concealer.esp
K2_PreWarClothing.esp
K2_GomorrahGirls.esp
xatmosSkillPerks.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
1nivPNSLPatch.esp
Mistdefy NVDN.esp
NVEC Enhancements.esp
URWLTTW-003-Interiors.esp
URWLTTW-002-DeadMoney.esp
D13AlienEpoxyDispenser.esp
Zeta Vending Machine.esp
RHKSeatActivationFix.esp
K2_PlayWearClub.esp
MergePatch.esp

Total active plugins: 94
Total plugins: 94

i'm also getting massive instability with the new versions of spunk, almost guaranteed crash after sex, if not immediately after the act completes then it occurs the next time i interact with anything, (doors, npcs, ect.) whether it be a new game or updating an existing save, doesn't seem to matter. reverted back to version .79 and the old nvse from silverlock and i have no issues or crashes whatsoever.

i'm also getting massive instability with the new versions of spunk, almost guaranteed crash after sex, if not immediately after the act completes then it occurs the next time i interact with anything, (doors, npcs, ect.) whether it be a new game or updating an existing save, doesn't seem to matter. reverted back to version .79 and the old nvse from silverlock and i have no issues or crashes whatsoever.

You should be able to run the old version of Spunk and everything else with the new version of NVSE ok too, just to narrow things down a bit to prove if it's a Spunk or NVSE issue.

@Bashis: Do you get an app error blaming NVSE, something like:

Faulting application name: FalloutNV.exe, version: 1.4.0.525, time stamp: 0x4e0d50ed
Faulting module name: nvse_1_4.dll, version: 0.4.6.2, time stamp: 0x5470c0b4

I get them during sex, and told jaam about it.

In any case, you should upload the good doctor a debug log, because your described symptoms alone are too general for reliable diagnosis.

@Bashis: Do you get an app error blaming NVSE, something like:

Faulting application name: FalloutNV.exe, version: 1.4.0.525, time stamp: 0x4e0d50ed

Faulting module name: nvse_1_4.dll, version: 0.4.6.2, time stamp: 0x5470c0b4

I get them during sex, and told jaam about it.

In any case, you should upload the good doctor a debug log, because your described symptoms alone are too general for reliable diagnosis.

Hi Odessa,

Actually I created a log based on Spunk a few posts earlier ( I've had a run in with Soliciting through out the log, not sure if that is conflicting with something else. I was meaning to create a dump file based on Soliciting and share it with you once I heard back from Doc, but I didn't get around to doing it.

Alright, played around a bit, I still get CTD's, a bit more frequent this time, every other intercourse it seems. the console isn't showing me as much as before, a couple of lines here and there keep showing up to 5 to 10 minutes after intercourse. I created a log of which ended abruptly by a CTD, the strange thing is that within the log, the last operation before the CTD was related to Soliciting of which I had no problems with before.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot10859.jpg

Screenshot15692.jpg

Log:

Those console readouts are fine. For one thing, you get past stage 3 in the end hook which tells me there probably isn't a problem with that, also confirmed by the times I tested out sex in preparation for 0.8 (which in itself doesn't touch any of that aside from fixing a liitle bitty something).

The 'perspective change' readout is necessary; shaders have a tendency to disappear when you change perspective, so I need to monitor it, and obviously notify the log when it does something about it. Before, that got stuck; now, it's fixed.

I noticed a different problem in your log though. Apparently I didn't have the sense to build in a check in the orgasm script to see if semen tracking was turned on before I create spurts, leading to some problems with arrays being consulted that aren't initialized. Will fix soon. Still not convinced it has anything to do with CTDs.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot10859.jpg

Screenshot15692.jpg

Log:

Those console readouts are fine. For one thing, you get past stage 3 in the end hook which tells me there probably isn't a problem with that, also confirmed by the times I tested out sex in preparation for 0.8 (which in itself doesn't touch any of that aside from fixing a liitle bitty something).

The 'perspective change' readout is necessary; shaders have a tendency to disappear when you change perspective, so I need to monitor it, and obviously notify the log when it does something about it. Before, that got stuck; now, it's fixed.

I noticed a different problem in your log though. Apparently I didn't have the sense to build in a check in the orgasm script to see if semen tracking was turned on before I create spurts, leading to some problems with arrays being consulted that aren't initialized. Will fix soon. Still not convinced it has anything to do with CTDs.

Is it possible that NVSE 4.6 is causing issues with older mods in conjunction with those recently updated? I'm not well informed in regards to functions related to NVSE, so I can't tell if any of those have been dramatically changed that would cause any incompatibilities.  :-/

Is it possible that NVSE 4.6 is causing issues with older mods in conjunction with those recently updated? I'm not well informed in regards to functions related to NVSE, so I can't tell if any of those have been dramatically changed that would cause any incompatibilities.  :-/

Only jaam can tell, really.

Here's a little something to mess around with:

- it comes with the "no semen tracking" oversight fixed

- and a very experimental addition to the debug menu, which should allow anyone to erase data from both semen and sperm tracking on a per-actor basis. Untested, comes with crazy messagebox scripting, logs are welcome. I'm unsure how I'd test it, seeing as my test character never leaves Doc M's house. Oops, some of this needs to be in a GameMode block :blush:

I am trying to stay on top of Spunk development, and it would help me a lot if I could see NX variables through the console.

It seems to me that this should work:

prid 14

NX_GetEVfl "Spunk:Gender"

This - and all other variables I try just return 0, as if not set.

Same for the array dumper commands - they all just return and display nothing.

Same results if I target a companion.

Any tips?

Edit: Bah - I just tried Doc's new .esp - and the variables are showing up.

Not willing to rollback and see why it was not working before...  Maybe a sex act is needed to initialize them.

Still no semen or sperm showing up though. I just need to try harder...

Use "prid player" or "prid 20". 14 is the hexadecimal value.

The result of NX_GetEVFl is an array id, the number of the array containing the information, not the information itself.

Also, you can save your game, and open the NX save file in a test editor, its "almost" readable.

EDIT: I should not answer posts right after waking up...

The result of NX_GetEVFl is an array id, the number of the array containing the information, not the information itself.

Also, you can save your game, and open the NX save file in a test editor, its "almost" readable.

Thanks Jaam!

My test try of NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:Gender" returns 2 (male) on me, and "1" (female) on my targeted companion.

The information is correct, which means it looks a lot more like a value than an array ID.

How does NX name it's save file, and do I need to set a debug option to get it?  I love trace files,

and that is definitely one I want!

Also - prid 20 shows up as invalid in a console window. Prid has always taken hex for me, and prid 14 or prid player give the correct result.

Thanks Jaam!

My test try of NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:Gender" returns 2 (male) on me, and "1" (female) on my targeted companion.

The information is correct, which means it looks a lot more like a value than an array ID.

How does NX name it's save file, and do I need to set a debug option to get it?  I love trace files,

and that is definitely one I want!

Also - prid 20 shows up as invalid in a console window. Prid has always taken hex for me, and prid 14 or prid player give the correct result.

Yes you're right on both count.

PRID use hex value, its the data into the nx save file that uses decimal notation.

And NX_GetEVFl is the single value, not the array returning value, as I misread.

my bad.