Without a full log of this stuff happening, there's not much to go on, rev. You can however try turning the shaders off in MCM, then wait in-game for at least 5 secs, then turn it back on. Every system has clean-up mechanisms in place that way.

Doc, I've ran into a bug in debug mode reset function, after I reset sperm and semen, it just keeps repeating two lines:

SpunkQuDebug: stage2, sub 1, button -1

SpunkQuDebug: waiting for button

It surely not normal, but I don't know where I've done wrong, help.

Update: Output log seems can fix this issue, but I think it shouldn't suppose to be happen, before I output a debug logging, this two lines keeps repea even through save and loading and prevent spunk working.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I am having an issue with Spunk. I just today updated all of my mods and the like a few at a time to make sure nothing went wrong starting with Sexout NG Core 2.9.92, Data 2.8.83, NX 16 and NVSE 4.6.3 but when I get to Spunk and start the game it tells my mods are out of date and then closes. I have a debug txt via the console command scof "debug .txt" command if it helps my load order hasn't given me any issues with anything and I don't see that being the problem but if its needed I'll provide it as well.

I already went ahead and uninstalled the mods that I installed with Spunk and did them separately just in case that had been the issue but they work fine. It's just Spunk that is giving me a hassle.

Never mind. During my mass update some way or another files from an older version of NVSE that I missed when upgrading were conflicting with with the newer ones.

Hi guys, mb some1 can advise me pls. I have strange issue, its like when sex act lasting more then 40 sec, its have many orgasm animations, 1 by 1 with a short period of time. And its always shows semen textures on female characters, even if pullout chance set to 0%.  Im not shure that deal in Spunk, but mb some1 knows?

Arousal is somewhat funky, due to the fact that experience is part of the formula. A highly sexually experienced character, most likely the player & a few companions, is slower to reach orgasm if having sex with an inexperienced character, and inexperienced characters see their arousal increased faster if doing it with the experienced. I'm working on an additional feature to balance it.

@DoctaSax:

I can check the amount of cum via NX_GetEVFl “Spunk:Vol:Inside:Species

So I could figure out if the courier had repeated sex with one specific creature in a short time (without making my own timers etc.)

But to make something like this I should know how much cum is added in a single act. (For example: If a Bighorner-Act adds "10" in every act, five acts in a short time would increase the total amout to something about "50".)

So do you have a list or formula to get the typical (or min./max.) volume of the different creatures?

Oh, and a second question: Can I add Cum via script in some way?

cum vol always has a degree of randomness,  swyke. And semen tracking keeps changing it. And some people prefer not to use the system at all. It can never be accurate for what you have in mind.

2nd question, I'd have to build some interface for it, not impossible

cum vol always has a degree of randomness,  swyke. And semen tracking keeps changing it. And some people prefer not to use the system at all. It can never be accurate for what you have in mind.

2nd question, I'd have to build some interface for it, not impossible

Well if I would add it to my old Miss Moo Mod people had to use it.

Basicly I was thinking about a way to add my 'bighorner addiction perk' without playing the quest. Simply: If you fuck with a bighorner five times in a row you realy like it ... and so you get addicted to it.

So people could use/get the perk while playing 'fertile breeder' for example. And as both mods use pregnancy both mods need spunk. (Right now I have added the posibility to get the perk with setting a NX-variable.)

The possibility to add additional cum is not needed right now, so you don't have to make this for me. OK, sometimes I am thinking about a 'fill you up' act. As I am thinking about that: 'fertile breeder' makes something like this in a gecko act. I think as soon as Perpetje will notice issues with the new pregnancy mod he will need something like this.

And maybe someone will make a mod with 'in vitro fertilization' some day ... not me :) ... I hardly have time to finish existing ideas ;)

If it's about liking sex with a particular species, my upcoming enjoyment/preference system will help out. Based on orgasm/rape etc, it'll manipulate nx vars with the

"SO:Enjoy:Species:speciesstring"

namespace.

values will range from 0.2 to 5, with 1 being neutral (it's a multiplier in other formulas)

If it's about liking sex with a particular species, my upcoming enjoyment/preference system will help out. Based on orgasm/rape etc, it'll manipulate nx vars with the

"SO:Enjoy:Species:speciesstring"

namespace.

values will range from 0.2 to 5, with 1 being neutral (it's a multiplier in other formulas)

That sound good! Maybe I should think about making more nasty perks for those perverted couriers ;)

Update: 0.9

new:
- segregated the xp/count system from the arousal system, now it's toggleable in its own right
- added a system that tracks actors' personal enjoyment of any particular role they play during a sex act, as well as their preference for particular species
- added species to the xp/count system
- added 66 perks, obviously with the same amount of descriptions and names for them, that'll be automatically applied and removed by the enjoyment system as the player accumulates likes and dislikes. This is why it's taken so long since the last update. If you think it's easy writing something sensible about how good it feels to have your clitoris licked when you don't have one, or about how awful it is to get a bj, when that thought has never entered your head, think again. Thank god for the internet, where folks'll just talk about their sex lives like there's no tomorrow.

How it works:
- both the xp/count system and the enjoyment system are based off role detection and species detection. They are set & got with the nx namespaces:
"SO:XP:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:XP:Species:Speciesstring"
"SO:Count:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Count:Species:Speciesstring"
"SO:Enjoy:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Enjoy:Species:Speciesstring"

The species strings are the ones I detect for semen and sperm anyway and should be around in previous documentation. The role strings are: Sucker, Sucked, Fucker, Fucked, Assfucker, Assfucked, Licker, Licked, Titfucker, Titfucked, Jerker, Jerked, Fingerer, Fingered, Footsier, Footsied, Tribber, Insert, Inserted, DoggyDo, DoggyDone, MissDo, MissDonoe, Riding, Ridden, Tantric, Bound, Binding, Dom, Sub, Group, Whipper, Whipped. (Note: Titfucker & Footsier are supposed to be the owners of said tits/feet)

The "count" vars only detect how many times you've done it in a particular role or with a particular species.
The "xp" ones are as close as you'll get to knowing how good you are at it; a value of 1 is given at sex start for participating (even if you're bad at it, you still learn), and a random number, depending on orgasm strength, is given on orgasm to whoever caused the orgasm.

Enjoyment starts off with fixed values when something's done the first time (eg lower for painful stuff like whipped, assfucked etc) but can change over time. It's increased by orgasming, decreased by not orgasming when you had a reasonable expectation to be able to come, and drastically decreased on rape because of trauma. You can set the default value by how much it's in/decreased in MCM, but know that this number will be adapted (* orgasm strength from 1-4, * frustration level from 1-2, *10 if raped), so don't set it too high if you want it to be a bit organic.

Enjoyment is now part of the arousal calculation formula, just like xp factor has been for a while. While xp factor, the comparison of 'their' xp vs 'your' xp, seemed like a good idea at the time, and still is, people who accumulated a lot of xp, most typically the player and some select companions, were at a disadvantage whenever they did it with someone new, technically a virgin. tweren't right! Enjoyment provides a counterbalance, and some content.

Mathematically, enjoyment is used as a multiplier, and ranges from 0.2 to 5, with 1 being neutral. XP factor, their total xp for the act divided by yours, is in the same range. On sex start, the average is taken from all applicable enjoyment and xp data for all roles & non-human species involved. This means that you can even things out in a 3way for instance. On orgasm, a bump is given to all applicable preferences. On frustration/rape, a penalty.

For 'role' preferences, if the player passes a particular threshold, perks will be applied, or removed, that comment on your like/dislike. That's all they do, they don't come with spells and such. Values 2, 3, 4, and 5 correspond to ranks 1, 2, 3 & 4 for the positive perks, values 0.8, 0.6, 0.4 & 0.2 correspond to the same ranks for the negative perks. That should at least give you some insight into where you're at.

Species preferences don't come with perks. But as with NPC role preferences, they are still used internally.

Because the only way so far to increase a preference is to orgasm, it's not yet possible to manipulate your preference for roles where you're not expected to orgasm, like Sucker, Licker etc. This goes for both increasing through orgasm and decreasing through frustration. I'll look into coming up with an interface where for instance you can in/decrease a preference by a particular amount based on your 'count' or 'xp' for that role. In the meantime, you can still manipulate it through console: you open it up, click on your character, then type
NX_SetEVFL "SO:Enjoy:Role:therolestring" value.
If you don't stay within the suggested value range, don't be surprised if it's enforced at some point.

fixes, changes:
- tinkering with lust tracking to get rid of an unneeded on-startup script
- variety of changes to accommodate the xp/enjoy systems
- consolidated the use of some helper functions to not call them in needlessly

I seem to be having a problem with the latest version of Sexout Spunk, for some reason the orgasm act does not activate on both male and female characters and NPCs (no shaders, orgasm sounds etc) even though I have set all my MCM options to the proper settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Arousal increase is somewhat slow there, but it seems spunk called it quits right after the avg duration was reached. This means that you either have the MCM option set to have a fixed duration (equal to your sexout default time), or the mod that started the act specifically set a duration. Otherwise, spunk should've continued.

I seem to be having a problem with the latest version of Sexout Spunk, for some reason the orgasm act does not activate on both male and female characters and NPCs (no shaders, orgasm sounds etc) even though I have set all my MCM options to the proper settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Arousal increase is somewhat slow there, but it seems spunk called it quits right after the avg duration was reached. This means that you either have the MCM option set to have a fixed duration (equal to your sexout default time), or the mod that started the act specifically set a duration. Otherwise, spunk should've continued.

Thanks for the helpful reply.

Yeah I had the "fixed act equal to that of my sexout" option turned on, I can try turning that off.

Would it help to turn off the arousal option too (non simultaneous orgasms), would turning this off cause the orgasm to happen after a set time?

Turning off arousal tracking guarantees orgasm if applicable (no Sucker, Licker, Jerker etc), but they also happen simultaneously - you're a bit more likely to experience lag and I also think the cum splash effect is nicer if arousal tracking is on. Then again, as said arousal gain could've been quicker, but with the various changes posted above, it may no longer be that much of an issue, over time.

Either way, try it out without the fix duration MCM setting first.

Turning off arousal tracking guarantees orgasm if applicable (no Sucker, Licker, Jerker etc), but they also happen simultaneously - you're a bit more likely to experience lag and I also think the cum splash effect is nicer if arousal tracking is on. Then again, as said arousal gain could've been quicker, but with the various changes posted above, it may no longer be that much of an issue, over time.

Either way, try it out without the fix duration MCM setting first.

Tried it out now and it made all the difference, also tried it on 0.9 and works great so far.

Again thanks for the help.

I have a request. Could you add a feature (perhaps a check box) so that enjoyment still goes up for a sex act even when raped? I play -really- submissive characters at times, and it would still fit in with their personality. Hell, if you wanted to make it immersive, you could make it a side effect in Spunk of taking the 'Submissive' perk. Heavnes know there doesn't seem to be anything else that uses that perk, and it is just part of SCR common resources, yes?

I have a request. Could you add a feature (perhaps a check box) so that enjoyment still goes up for a sex act even when raped? I play -really- submissive characters at times, and it would still fit in with their personality. Hell, if you wanted to make it immersive, you could make it a side effect in Spunk of taking the 'Submissive' perk. Heavens know there doesn't seem to be anything else that uses that perk, and it is just part of SCR common resources, yes?

I like this idea. If you take the submissive perk, rape drives up arousal instead of causing rape trauma.

I'm not sure I can go along with being submissive = rape is fine. Submitting to anyone sexually seems like a choice to me, while rape is exactly not having a choice. On the one hand I want to accommodate any play style, and I definitely think rape should exist in a sexualized fallout, on the other not trivialize it either. If I were to use some perk or other to flag that the player is fine with being used by anyone without so much as a by your leave, then it'd have to be called  something other than submissive too. Or I'd have subs going "hey, doc, we have standards too, you know" ;)

If you need a suggestion for an  item to add would be wet wipes to clean up afterward rather then having to look for an acceptable source of water.

Umm, this is still a post apocalyptic game therefore your are actually lucky there is an acceptable source of water somewhere. Irradiated sponge on a stick is probably more in keeping with the atmosphere.

I'm not sure I can go along with being submissive = rape is fine. Submitting to anyone sexually seems like a choice to me, while rape is exactly not having a choice. On the one hand I want to accommodate any play style, and I definitely think rape should exist in a sexualized fallout, on the other not trivialize it either. If I were to use some perk or other to flag that the player is fine with being used by anyone without so much as a by your leave, then it'd have to be called  something other than submissive too. Or I'd have subs going "hey, doc, we have standards too, you know" ;)

This is why I originally suggested having a check box in the mod configuration menu. It's a setting... not so much being branded with a perk, but just something you can toggle if that's how you feel, and the game never talks about it. The submissive perk thing was an afterthought. :)

Making it a checkmark doesn't trivialize it by categorically applying it to a certain group of people. It just makes it a personal choice.

After all, they had an option like this in LoversArousal or whatever the Oblivion version was called. If you edited the INI file by simply removing a negative sign, you could make it so rape still raised arousal. I'd never trivialize it, it's just a fantasy-fulfillment type thing. Thank you for your consideration.