[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

Ohai!

Sexout Bangaton! is exactly what it sounds like:  Sexout Sexkey and Rape Game had a hotkeyed-baby that has sex type and position selection via menus.

HOWEVER, this mod is not designed to replace either of those mods, which are good for testing that Sexout is installed properly since they don't require SCR and the Bangatron! does and because Bangatron! does not have an option to randomize sex (at present?).

While this is a sex-on-demand mod, it's also a modder's resource for position comparison.  It's what I needed to help Sexout Erotica, so I made it.

REQUIRES SCR

Options enabled in the beta for testing purposes:

• All non-consensual sex, strap-on, and selectable NPC and Creatures options are enabled by default.  These can be changed in the MCM menu.

Hotkeys (sorry dvorak users!):

• J - Initiate Consensual Sex
  • K - Player-Initiated Non-Consensual Sex
  • L - NPC-Initiated Non-Consensual Sex
  • Y - Masturbation

YOU can help me test it for issues.

What I need to know:

• Sex with NPCs:  Alignment issues during Threesomes (not height related because there's SO Character Resize for that, but people facing the wrong way, etc.)
  • Odd animations that don't seem to match the category
  • If you aren't able to initiate new sex options after sex has ended
  • If you can have sex with an oven (no, really.  You shouldn't be able to bang non-living things.)

If it isn't working for you, go to this thread and follow the instructions so that you can help me fix the problem.

How Non-Consensual Sex is Evaluated in Threesomes (A = 1st NPC Selected, B = 2nd NPC Selected):

0dgb2G1.jpg

How the Menus Work (Old Image - Menus now have [Cancel]/[Return to Main Menu] Options):

vl0Mnxt.jpg

Future Plans for Phase II Functionality

• NPC+NPC(+NPC) sex (i.e., on-demand acts not involving the player)
  • Multiple sex acts occurring with the inclusion of NPC+NPC sex
  • Overriding the default duration for all acts
  • Option to set the duration for each act
  • Actual Mouse-Over descriptions in the MCM menu

Way Future due to Prereqs

• Adding Amra's (or others?) modder's resource anims  [Requires coordination with other SO modders]
  • With more knowledge and guidance, ZAZ  [Requires coordination with other SO modders]
  • ?

At this time, I doubt that I will be adding many descriptors to the positions, and/or if I do, it will be longer down the road once I've got some progress in Sexout Erotica.

Thank you for everyone who puts up with me in the Scripting 101 thread.  Thanks to Elerneron, who created Sexout Sexkey, and Loogie, who created Sexout Rape Game, for giving me a point of reference from which to start.  Thanks to Odessa's badass MCM menu in Assault, which helped me figure out MCM.

Known Issues:

• Upgrade to Sexout beta v. 2.6.85.  Anims are matched to those, and .84 had SO-breaking issues.
  • Possible "Surprise Butt Sex" after selecting a yet to be identified oral anim.  Could have had something to do with .84.
  • Masturbation anim 113 (previously numbered 113...haven't looked to see what the new number is) looks like a chick that is receiving oral from a ghost.

Installation:

1. Delete the previous copy.
  2. Open the game and make a new save.
  3. THEN move the new copy into your Data folder.

If you don't follow the method above, you may be in a stuck state (unlikely, but possible, especially if the mod wasn't working for you previously).

Update Log:

6/23/14:

• Basic compatibility for people using Sexout NG 2.6.83.  (RENUMBERED ANIMS WON'T WORK!)
  • Corrected issue where sex with creatures wasn't working

6/7/14:

• Updated Masturbation anim numbers for Sexout beta 2.6.85
  • Removed the [Cancel] button from the Masturbation menu since an anim is going to play anyway if it's set to SO's masturbation key (sorry to anyone who has changed it)
  • Added a fuck-ton of checks to verify if an actor is valid
  • Removed anim 121 for both M and F since they are a known oddity

Previous Fixes:

5/15/14:

• Hopefully fixed issue where strap-on wasn't unequipping after sex (hard for me to test it when I wasn't having this problem)
  • Corrected issue where NPC Strap-On Non-Con Percent kept resetting to 1%
  • Added some more debugging statements (I think)

5/5/14:

• Fixed Strap-On selection in MCM being ignored
  • Fixed incorrect positions for by gender anims
  • Fixed strap-ons staying equipped after sex

4/29/14

• Fixed issue with [Cancel] button not working on the Masturbation menu
  • Modified to prevent issues on Creature menus
  • MCM Strap-On Options for Non-Con are now working
  • Added more Debugging statements

4/28/14

• Moved NPC and Creature Options to a separate MCM Submenu
  • Added Strap-On Selection to MCM Menu
  • Added Strap-On Use Options to MCM Menu
  • Added Debug Option to MCM
  • Added Debugging statements to some quests to help diagnose issues
  • Added check to prevent potential issue after selecting Threesome and then hitting the Masturbation hotkey

4/19/14

• Added M and F tags for masturbation and oral anims
  • Split masturbation anims into M and F versions where applicable
  • Added msex anims to the Hardcore: Non-SCR toys and anims menu

4/18/14

• Corrected button issues in the Doggie menu
  • Corrected issue where vars weren't being reset properly after masturbation
  • Removed strap-on effect for masturbation 102
  • Removed super-secret kind of hot bug where people stood inside one another while they both masturbated

4/12/14

• All MCM options seem to be working
  • Creatures are working again
  • Corrected issue with hotkeys not being reset after cancelling out of a menu

4/10/14

• Added [Cancel] Options to almost all menus
  • Removed the [Cancel Threesome] key and menu because...see above
  • Added the MCM Menu (set hotkeys, en/disable options including selectable NPCs and Creatures)
  • Set the Masturbation hotkey to Y as that it doesn't seem to conflict with Y as SO's hotkey (from my testing)
  • Corrected an option in the Supermutant menu

4/3/14

• Corrected semi-infinite loops that kept prompting menus before a 2p animation started
  • Corrected which menu showed when selecting Cowgirl vs. Doggie Style
  • Added a Cancel option to the 2p selection menu

SexoutBangatron.esp

How exactly does one use this? I can call up the sex selection menus, but I can't

seem to close them. I see the game HUD info flash on the screen for a fraction of a

second after I make a selection , but I basically have to reload the save or quit to

get out of the menu.

THe 'J' key is also a bit laggy; I had to hold it down for a bit to get it to respond; the

other keys had a quicker response.

I'm a TTW user, BTW.

The only Sexout content I have enabled at the moment is Sexout Sex and Sex Assault.

Other than that it's a couple of weapon mods and few apparel items.

I do have SCR.

I've got it set to the same frequency as Sex Key, so there is a bit of lag.  You have to hold down the key for a second or two for it to register.

It should place nice with everything.  I've also got TTW.

There isn't a way to get out of the menus now except to cancel threesomes.

So, are you saying that after you select an anim on the menu, nothing happens?  Or is it that you want to cancel out of the menu from having sex with the 1st NPC/creature?

I'll add some images to the OP.

Even though listing the animations by numerical order seems more organized, grouping

them by NPC type (and labeling the subgroups) would be more convenient. It keeps you from

triggering ghoul animation for humans, which won't work, or female oral on males, which

turns into analingus if you use positioning :lol: 

Thanks for creating this; it's really useful, and allowed me to see some animations for the

first time.

Yep!  That's why it's initially supposed to be more of a modder's resource/ is beta.  ;)

The final will have enable and disable options.  Humans and non-feral ghouls do use the same animations.  If you use it on a super mutant or on another creature type, you'll get a menu that lists the available animations by that type.  For example, I think that non-feral ghouls have < 12 animations.    Creature animations aren't split into subcategories the way that human/ normal ghouls are.

The file has been updated in the OP.

I added an MCM menu that allows you to customize hotkeys, select if and with what frequency strap-ons can be used on men during consensual sex (they are still used in non-con and for certain oral animations), which humanoids and creatures are allowed.

Okay.  Got rid of the MCM slowness and increased the responsiveness of the hotkeys.  I'm working around an issue with creatures now.  Hopefully that will be resolved shortly and all of it will work....for realzies.

Update in OP.  All MCM options seem to be working now.  Hotkeys are resetting properly after you quit out of a menu.  Creatures are working again.

BRING ME ISSUES NOW!  I DARE YOU!!!

No seriously.  Bring me issues cause I can't fuck the entire Mojave on my own.  :P

nyaalich. 

Off topic but it is your post... :D

I think I can do something that might be more along my lines of abilities. Well basically just change a few keys strokes on the old version and copy the other "features" provided the mod author don't mind. Basically I can produce one with the default key and the other with keys more along the lines of the right side of the keyboard. Figure out where that is out of the way but still convenient. Then I don't have to struggle to do the MCM or key binding changes on the mod and i can provide a alternative for those that use Project Nevada (which requires the X key for the stealth)

No Sex key is still just as important as it was before. Your mod is nice and advanced however it still requires SCR to function. Sex-key don't. It is still a basic tool to test a mod outside of any SCR influences or effects. It is also a nice first mod to install for those new to the game so that they can test and be sure that they have indeed installed Sexout correctly so that they can then be confident that going forward any issues are with those mods they installed later. So yes. It is still needed.

The problem is my very limited skills. I haven't even opened the GECK but to test it out and see some records. FNVedit to change some hair and eyes for a mod that was giving me issue r/t to a unmentioned requirement. I hate purple eyes. (it clashes with my green skin).. ;)

Right now I am working on my gaming computer and getting all the games up and running and getting some much need play time. (haven't played a video game since end of January.)

I might post it up somewhere you can see my posting in a week or two. wink* wink*. It might be way more simple than I am thinking of when I take a good look at it.

I may "got this" the problem is where to "put it".. :P

Ok if you installed GECK last September .. him carry the 9.. That means in about 7 months I would be starting... lol.

On a more serious note. I have been learning the "outside" parts more than the "inside parts" structure, form, general how to's, terminologies like Form lists, NX variables. Tokens, Spells and some of the various concerns r/t to each and which might be the best for what. The Overview of the subject matter. I have also helped test and diag many mods here and helped mod creators like yourself quite often with the newer members to understand their processes and such. That combined with great members here like yourself I am sure I can finish most simple tasks that I would be doing r/t modding. Just have to "do it". For now though I can't get my mind off of Skyrim gaming. Got to get that out of my system before I stop and take some time to tweak some mod(s) here.

One step might just be to create a proper download page for it so that people don't have to dig and fight to find it. (potentially finding other mods that might sound cool but will be very, very bad to use now. )

Oh also for the past two weeks or so I have been working (or re-working) the SCR tutorial and working with Soap on fixing that issue with the files that were causing several people to have problems with missing pregnant bodies. That is fixed and stable now. Now there is apparently another armor that has been added or even overlooked by Halstrom that can be obtained by the Store that might need some work on it.

Finally I have been working more on a general series of tutorials (though on how to go about it) that would be flexible and cover many of the newbie mistakes such as installing the extender and even installing our custom FOMM and upgrading it. etc. I am competent in doing those things

Your tutorials kickass.  I'm not sure what you mean by "One step might just be to create a proper download page for it so that people don't have to dig and fight to find it. (potentially finding other mods that might sound cool but will be very, very bad to use now. )."  I don't think that you're talking about this mod, but if you are, I plan on moving it to Downloads in ~1 week if I don't get more bug reports.

You've got a good headstart by learning the structure and terminology.  My initial response to seeing .cios was "WTF is cios?  That isn't even a word!" :@

I am not talking about your mod..I didn't even know that it didn't have a downloads thread... lol.

I am talking about when people go into the downloads section where Sexkey is. The newer users might not realize that many of those mods there are incomplete or even can cause trouble with the new mods on the Downloads page. Missing requirements and such. That is what I was mentioning. Now that attention is being given to Sex key it might be useful and even important to just move it to a proper downloads page where someone like myself could watch it and in time fix or modify some issues and update etc.

I'm fucking the entire Mojave and the Capitol Wasteland too; quit

yer' bellyachin' ;) No living creature is safe from the rampaging

libido of my Peggy, slut of the wastes. Why, she's even been known

to raise the dead just for the sake of another go-around :angel:

Update in OP.  All MCM options seem to be working now.  Hotkeys are resetting properly after you quit out of a menu.  Creatures are working again.

BRING ME ISSUES NOW!  I DARE YOU!!!

No seriously.  Bring me issues cause I can't fuck the entire Mojave on my own.  :P

Still not working for me. Even disabled everything except for:

FalloutNV.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
DeadMoney.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutBangatron.esp
weight50000.esp

I tried the MCM both above and below this mod.

Archived