Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

AFAIK, I used HDT meshes to build the CBBE versions of the armor. As for Tigras and HDT... He uses the default werewolf meshes, so if you enable HDT for normal werewolves, then it should work for him as well. That being said, I do not use SoS for werewolves, nor HDT (not on werewolves, or any HDT collusion in general). I found that trying to set up HDT collusion caused me frame rate in skyrim to tank down to around 5 fps, and it didn't even work. So yeah, I have no plans to do anything with HDT beyond what the basic package offers. For werewolf "tools", I instead use the meshes I just recently released here on LL.

I can make the CBBE hdt Meshes (With digitigrade legs) if Phoenix dont have time for this(And want it). As i do for 7b bomshell.

Maybe do some packs with diverse colors for the fur or alternates hears and tail... HDT tail if i can have permission.

If Phoenix if okay with that idea i can work on it and take your idea the alternate tail/hears/colors. Maybe its possible to do a fur colors align on the hair colors of your character but i dont know if i have the skill to do that(i know somebody succes to do that for the pubis hairs).

You can do that if you'd like Haar. Like I said though, I'm almost certain that I used HDT meshes for the CBBE version...but maybe I'm just crazy. I haven't used CBBE in....a long time now.

As for alternate colors... You're welcome to give it a try, but I can't really promise how soon I'd actually be able to put something like that into SLB. I have another big project that's vying for my time already now. I don't really need hair color based ears and tail, but I do need the colors white, black, orange, red, and maybe light and dark gray.

At some point, I would like to have completely redone hybrid meshes. Unfortunately, my 3ds-fu isn't anywhere near strong enough to do something like that and actually have it look good...

I'll have to look for the old picture I wanted to use as a reference for their legs.... Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can't find it.

I'm not really a big fan of putting HDT on everything. HDT is unreliable at best when it comes to handling tails, and... I don't get how HDT ears would work at all.

*Edit* Here's some of the sources I've found, and some notes on each of them.

http://nothere3.deviantart.com/art/A-Natural-History-of-Werewolves-366079289

This one is actually a lot like how I wanted hybrids to be to begin with. Except I would cut it off at the stage that is the second from the right. She looks adorable like that. Note the "haunched" look of her paws. Better examples of this are below, however.

http://katanimate.deviantart.com/art/Werewolf-179454187

Note in particular the legs here. This is how I really want them to look. Lithe, and powerful.

At any rate, the new generation of hybrid meshes I'm envisioning would completely remove the problems of the old meshes. The arms would be separated from the legs, and the legs would be redone to avoid any edits to the body mesh, which means they could be equipped in the foot slot instead of the body and foot slot. In order to accomplish this AND a haunched look on the feet, it would be necessary to bring the haunches down below where the leg ends on the body mesh, and use the HDT high hell system to compensate. The only problem with this is It could make a hybrid look freakishly tall if it goes too far.

Hello, first time posting here (and second time I've installed this mod, though the first was before 1.0).

First things first, thank you for making such an amazing mod.

Now to the issues.

I followed all the instructions but when I go have sex with Tigras, I get the SLB Animation Fail error, I can still talk to him and tell him it was amazing but there's no sex.

I know I have to post the papyrus log, but not where to look for it, I can provide pictures of the mods order and such if required.

EDIT

Just a thought, might have something to do with not using a new save, is this absolutely required?

Edited by lulwtf

Here's a quote from Ashal's troubleshooting thread. It should help you figure out how to get a papyrus log. Without one, I really can't help you.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

If this log file is massive from just a short play session, as in greater than 5 Megabytes, than you have a serious problem with your Skyrim install that you should be looking to fix before anything else, look at any overly repeated lines for hints of what mod could be causing the line to repeat over and over again.

For sexlab issues, do a find/search for the words "ssl" or "SexLab" to find errors related to it.

Looking over this log file for SexLab related issues, or issues related to your Skyrim's install in general, should in most cases lead you in the right direction for fixing your issue.

Hands and Feet are showing up on custom races in the creation screen (Im using live another live) and not properly aligned, I even tried with the Breeder mod uninstalled and they still show up, what causes this? do I need to reinstall the body files for CBBE?

Huh, didn't realize it, but I'm having this problem since the latest update too.

Hands and Feet are showing up on custom races in the creation screen (Im using live another live) and not properly aligned, I even tried with the Breeder mod uninstalled and they still show up, what causes this? do I need to reinstall the body files for CBBE?

Huh, didn't realize it, but I'm having this problem since the latest update too.

I don't know what to tell you two. I have no idea what you are even talking about. Pictures and a more detailed description might help me figure out what's happening though.

Anyways, thinking of a new update now. Updated dialogue in general, in order to prepare for more early interactions with Tigras. Will eventually do Beeing Female support, but not until I figure out how to create custom NPCs that look halfway decent.

*Edit* Also, for some reason, I have a strong desire to create a cat-girl mod of some kind. Blah... Curse you, lack of NPC creation knowledge D:

*Edit2* Will probably finally deal with player werewolves and vampires in the next update. Having Tigras mutate you will remove both forms of corruption from your body. Thinking it will no longer be a kiss though. Too sappy, and makes zero sense as to how it could mutate the player.

In case anyone was also experiencing this, after an exhaustive run of installing and uninstalling mods I figured it out, it was the Immersive Bodies argonian and khajit "custom" races that are packed with that mod, after I uninstalled it and reinstalled it without the custom race or argonian overhaul the hands are back. It just threw me till I started installing other custom races with different colored skins etc that the hands were scaled not fur, the coloring was off but it looked similar to the Breeder hybrid hands and feet, I just thought it was having texture issues.

I have read the journal and gotten no update in my quest journal at all.

what version of sexlab are you using

Do  you have Fuz do Roh and Sexlab Aroused

and before i forget also get XPMSE skeleton

Those 4 Are important to get the Quest Working properly

I have an issue with the textures, or is it meshes?? never been to good at figuring this stuff out.

Load order:

DawnGuard

Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Unofficial patches (All expect the Hi-rez one)

Apachii Skyhair

XPMSE Skeleton

CBBE

Sexlab

Sexlab aroused

being Female

ZAZ animation pack

Race menu

Race menu plugin for XPMSE

Realistic Ragdolls and force

SKYUI

Sextoys-Calyps-2

zz-LSAR (Sexy apparel replacer)

Alternate Start

Sexlab breeder

Animal mansion

Being female basic add on

BessEss (Bestial Essence)

Hentai Creatures

Heroine in distress

MF_Radiant prostitution

More nasty critters

Sexlab nude creatures (Included in Nasty Critters)

Sexlab nude  Creatures DB (Included in Nasty Critters)

Sexlab nude Creatures DG (Included in nasty Critters)

Slaverun

Slaverun enforcer

ZDD

IHUD

If the issue is something to do with bodyslide then I have no Idea as I have never used it so help would be appreciated, also before the fur CBBE looked good as always so it's not that, I am a bit stumped. I have decided to us the UNP body and that fits perfectly for the fur but I'm still curious as to the cause of this CBBE problem. I would appreciate any advise or solutions.

post-276987-0-99759200-1410369759_thumb.jpg

post-276987-0-81274000-1410369771_thumb.jpg