Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 hours ago, O_O said:

Yea thats the one, however I think Kokoros conversions are only UUNP not CBBE bodyslide though :( 

2 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Thank you for that, but it's just the Caliente folder.

Should there be something more?

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Combine with the original outfit download.

THANK YOU!

I bet I have tossed a dozen really cool outfits away because I did not know that!

On 12/8/2020 at 11:04 AM, stillsnow said:

He is probably talking about this outfit...

This is the link for that mod from a site called tumblr. I don't have an account on that site so I never could download from there. let me know if you are interested in converting and can't download from there. I might have downloaded that outfit from when it was up on MEGA.

Up next is this Egypt one and then the Latex Nun.

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

any conversion for legendary edition of tis    ----->   DX Necromancer Robes - UNP

DX Necromancer Robes - HDT-SMP Physics and 3BBB Bodyslides at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Actually if you look at the posts, I asked for permission to port the physics to my cbbe version thats already made.... have not gotten around to it yet though

I've done some digging in regards to the backport from SSE to LE I asked for earlier and it looks like it's surprisingly easy to get an outfit back-ported to LE.

You just open the SSE outfit in outfit studio, clicking away the two warnings, export the project to .ojb or .fdx and then make a new project with the CBBE (or whichever) body and import it there. Though because of the next step I suggest keeping the SSE outfit open and starting a second instance of Outfit Studio for the new project, because...

Unfortunately this doesn't carry over the texture association, so you'll need to copy over the texture-file pathes, which can be easily done by right-clicking a mesh, hitting the Textures... button and then copy/paste the filepathes over from the SSE project for every single mesh.

From there it would appear to be standard conversion fare, with copying weights, applying sliders and fixing clipping issues with the sliders if they occur.

This way I think I'll be able to make the conversion myself, at least as a replacer for the vanilla mage robes.

As far as I could gather you can't back-port esp files, so that one would have to be made from scratch (or copied line by line maybe in xEdit into a new blank esp maybe?) to have the outfit working as standalone.

Just thought I'd share this if someone else runs into similar issues, or maybe someone knows an alternate and better way to do this.

3 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I've done some digging in regards to the backport from SSE to LE I asked for earlier and it looks like it's surprisingly easy to get an outfit back-ported to LE.

You just open the SSE outfit in outfit studio, clicking away the two warnings, export the project to .ojb or .fdx and then make a new project with the CBBE (or whichever) body and import it there. Though because of the next step I suggest keeping the SSE outfit open and starting a second instance of Outfit Studio for the new project, because...

Unfortunately this doesn't carry over the texture association, so you'll need to copy over the texture-file pathes, which can be easily done by right-clicking a mesh, hitting the Textures... button and then copy/paste the filepathes over from the SSE project for every single mesh.

From there it would appear to be standard conversion fare, with copying weights, applying sliders and fixing clipping issues with the sliders if they occur.

This way I think I'll be able to make the conversion myself, at least as a replacer for the vanilla mage robes.

As far as I could gather you can't back-port esp files, so that one would have to be made from scratch (or copied line by line maybe in xEdit into a new blank esp maybe?) to have the outfit working as standalone.

Just thought I'd share this if someone else runs into similar issues, or maybe someone knows an alternate and better way to do this.

You are correct in some ways but it can be more complicated. When exporting to an .OBJ, , you lose the texture paths and the game ID is reset. The .OBJ must be imported as a NEW project with no ties to the old model or some part of the SSE code will become embedded in the new and you have to start over.  Another problem you'll likely have is the wrong texture.DDS and must be converted to DTX3 or DTX5 to work with LE.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, lafourminoir said:

eh guys any have a baidu acount for share please ? for download mods

or create one for me

cant create one , because phone number not work on EU ?

There is a thread for 9Damao & Baidu requests , there are many nice and helpful people there that can help you.

16 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Use the Nif optimizer tool to do all meshes at once, and then convert the textures if needed

Nif optimizer allows you to convert nif files between LE and SE pretty easily.

16 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

You are correct in some ways but it can be more complicated. When exporting to an .OBJ, , you lose the texture paths and the game ID is reset. The .OBJ must be imported as a NEW project with no ties to the old model or some part of the SSE code will become embedded in the new and you have to start over.  Another problem you'll likely have is the wrong texture.DDS and must be converted to DTX3 or DTX5 to work with LE.

I already know (and dealt with) the texture files. A bit tedious but not a problem.

Thankfully this project uses a texture format that LE can read. It's been a while (and a new harddrive) since I fiddled with dds files, so I'd have to re-download the tool and re-learn how to use it.

The project part won't be an issue either, since my default way of converting is to load the project of the target body itself into outfit studio and then import the .nif of the outfit into it, so there are no ties to the original project.... I think.

In this case of course I was importing .obj instead and then copied over the texture file-path from the original project, which I left open in a second OS instance. Though thanks to the tool NIND recommended that won't be necessary anymore.

5 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Use the Nif optimizer tool to do all meshes at once, and then convert the textures if needed

Nif optimizer allows you to convert nif files between LE and SE pretty easily.

Thanks, that's a really nifty tool that'll save me some time (and eliminate places for mistakes to kreep in ^^), especially with the Bikini Mage Robes that have loads of individual meshes in a single project so you can mix and match an outfit together as you like via zap sliders.

Here's the link for the Nif Optimizer for anyone else intenting in porting or backporting between SE and LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089?tab=description