Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

If it's possible and someone is interested, could this Drow Armor be converted in bodyslide? It seems to have few 7B conversions too.

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1676.html

Requesting Wicca Hunter to be converted

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-173.html

Drow Armor

Wicca Hunter

Aradia Lingerie Armour

These conversions require the original mods which can be found via the links above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

I included a replacement esp in the Aradia Lingerie and Wicca Hunter sets, as neither of them supported a weight slider.

Edit: One more, 'cause it's Christmas~

Vindictus Santa Robes

If you're wondering what the difference is between all four armors, two have the cape and two have the leg strap: 4 total. It actually took me a lot longer than it should have to figure it out. In my defense though, there's also five robe meshes in the original mod and only four that are actually used; so I was already confused from the start.

Happy Holidays.

Edit: Fixed breast clipping on Aradia Lingerie Armour

Drow Armor Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Wicca Hunter Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Vindictus Santa Robes Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Aradia Lingerie Armour Bodyslide + HDT.7z

I've been looking for this armor FOREVER. I first saw it in the RaceMenu images on the Nexus, but I could never get the author to respond when I asked him/her what armor it was. I would love a conversion to CBBE HDT. Here's a few images and the link:

Wjun Lady

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_1.jpg

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_2.jpg

Link:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

It comes in SevenBase Bombshell BBP and UNPB BBP. Thanks to anyone who can do it!!!

EDIT: I'll also post the UNPB BBP file at the bottom just in case you guys have problems accessing the link.

wjun lady - UNPB BBP v0.3.7z

Need a esp contain all 5 colours of Vindictus Santa Robes.

Do you have a link?

If they use the same meshes and swap the textures via the CK it might be compatible. I don't remember the original object order, but even if it's not it wouldn't be very hard to change it to match.

I've been looking for this armor FOREVER. I first saw it in the RaceMenu images on the Nexus, but I could never get the author to respond when I asked him/her what armor it was. I would love a conversion to CBBE HDT. Here's a few images and the link:

Wjun Lady

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_1.jpg

Wjun_Lady_UNPB_2.jpg

Link:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html

It comes in SevenBase Bombshell BBP and UNPB BBP. Thanks to anyone who can do it!!!

EDIT: I'll also post the UNPB BBP file at the bottom just in case you guys have problems accessing the link.

Most def. Thank you! I love the belt!

If it's possible and someone is interested, could this Drow Armor be converted in bodyslide? It seems to have few 7B conversions too.

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1676.html

Requesting Wicca Hunter to be converted

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-173.html

Drow Armor

Wicca Hunter

Aradia Lingerie Armour

These conversions require the original mods which can be found via the links above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

I included a replacement esp in the Aradia Lingerie and Wicca Hunter sets, as neither of them supported a weight slider.

Edit: One more, 'cause it's Christmas~

Vindictus Santa Robes

If you're wondering what the difference is between all four armors, two have the cape and two have the leg strap: 4 total. It actually took me a lot longer than it should have to figure it out. In my defense though, there's also five robe meshes in the original mod and only four that are actually used; so I was already confused from the start.

Happy Holidays.

Thank you so much!

I ve been trying for months to convert the Skyforge - Stand alone Ancient Nord armor UNPB 1_1  in CBBE HTD & bodyslided oc! I dont know what the f.... am doing wrong i just cant make it right ! Can someone help me please?

I attach the file for easier access! Thanks in advance 

That's not much different than the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor which has BodySlide conversion.

I ve been trying for months to convert the Skyforge - Stand alone Ancient Nord armor UNPB 1_1  in CBBE HTD & bodyslided oc! I dont know what the f.... am doing wrong i just cant make it right ! Can someone help me please?

That's not much different than the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor which has BodySlide conversion.

Well ....thanks....i know the mod but its not what i need :)

Can someone give me a little input on a problem one of A Noob's conversions is having? The Biker outfit conversion he made looks like this on the default body shape:

XeWtCxo.png

However, when breast size is increased on this outfit, the bottom of the jacket starts doing this scrunched-up thing where the bottom edge doesn't move at all, making the mesh around the breast area smother the bottom:

9WDxgXF.png

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Well ....thanks....i know the mod but its not what i need :)

Okay... I was hoping that you weren't aware of it and would be an awesome surprise. :(