Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.2014-11-02_00020.jpgattachicon.gif

It looks like the belt/bag/pouch/thing is attached to a bone on the arm it shouldn't be. I would click on the object in question in the Meshes window, click on the Bones and go through the bones and see if it's attached (it will be colored from blue > red) to anything you didn't intend for. This kind of thing usually happens when you use "Copy Bones Weights" instead of selecting the specific bones you want and using "Copy Selected Weights."

Sorry I didn't respond immediately; hint: (check the last line of my quoted post above.) I'm currently in Outfit Studio with the belt bags selected, but have to ask what would be done in the case of multiple outfit parts. I have the problem area selected but am clueless of what to do next in order to disconnect the bag's attachment to the arm. I think I uploaded a shot from OS, but there are three parts in the outfit: robes, scarf, and belt. If the belt is the problem, then how would I go about keeping it from shooting out with the arm?

Also, thanks for helping this rookie out. I'm really not this helpless, but I must acknowledge that I went into this blind as to what to expect. I never tease anything I'm working on for this long!

Each object (robes, scarf, belt) has it's own weights. If the belt is the problem, you click on it in the Meshes window and, with it selected, you click on the Bones tab immediately above that window. You should see a list of bones: NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, etc. When you click on one of the bones, parts of the mesh should light up in probably mostly blue and green coloring.

I can't tell you exactly what's wrong without seeing it, but what you're looking for is one of the arm bones (Forearm, UpperArm, etc.) that when you click it, colors the belt. When you find it, use the weight brush (Far right, should already be selected, when you hover over it it should say 'Apply animation weight values for currently selected bone) to remove it by holding Alt and click on the belt. Clicking on the belt normally will add weights and color the object, so you want to Alt + click to remove it.

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.2014-11-02_00020.jpgattachicon.gif

It looks like the belt/bag/pouch/thing is attached to a bone on the arm it shouldn't be. I would click on the object in question in the Meshes window, click on the Bones and go through the bones and see if it's attached (it will be colored from blue > red) to anything you didn't intend for. This kind of thing usually happens when you use "Copy Bones Weights" instead of selecting the specific bones you want and using "Copy Selected Weights."

Sorry I didn't respond immediately; hint: (check the last line of my quoted post above.) I'm currently in Outfit Studio with the belt bags selected, but have to ask what would be done in the case of multiple outfit parts. I have the problem area selected but am clueless of what to do next in order to disconnect the bag's attachment to the arm. I think I uploaded a shot from OS, but there are three parts in the outfit: robes, scarf, and belt. If the belt is the problem, then how would I go about keeping it from shooting out with the arm?

Also, thanks for helping this rookie out. I'm really not this helpless, but I must acknowledge that I went into this blind as to what to expect. I never tease anything I'm working on for this long!

Each object (robes, scarf, belt) has it's own weights. If the belt is the problem, you click on it in the Meshes window and, with it selected, you click on the Bones tab immediately above that window. You should see a list of bones: NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, etc. When you click on one of the bones, parts of the mesh should light up in probably mostly blue and green coloring.

I can't tell you exactly what's wrong without seeing it, but what you're looking for is one of the arm bones (Forearm, UpperArm, etc.) that when you click it, colors the belt. When you find it, use the weight brush (Far right, should already be selected, when you hover over it it should say 'Apply animation weight values for currently selected bone) to remove it by holding Alt and click on the belt. Clicking on the belt normally will add weights and color the object, so you want to Alt + click to remove it.

Perfect, I found them but nothing seems to happen after I Alt+Click; a drop down menu happens when I Ctrl+Click and it gives the choices of adding bones or deletjng them. Before I click anything, I assume what must be done is to Delete Bones, correct?

Perfect, I found them but nothing seems to happen after I Alt+Click; a drop down menu happens when I Ctrl+Click and it gives the choices of adding bones or deletjng them. Before I click anything, I assume what must be done is to Delete Bones, correct?

I would not recommend deleting bones unless you know what you're doing. You select the belt in the object window, switch to the 'Bones' tab and find the bone that's weighted incorrectly, and you Alt + click on the belt mesh (in the big window to the left) to remove the weights. Clicking should color the object blank > blue > green > etc. Alt + click should remove the coloring. It sounds like you're clicking in the Bones window when you should be clicking on the mesh.

If you still need help you should try watching this video, as it may help you see what I'm talking about.

post-541074-0-94367200-1415489884_thumb.jpg

Serious help needed...

I have some resources here. I would like to know if someone can make this into a bodyslide-able outfit.

These files are from Aegis and he basically put them out there on the Milk Mod Economy thread for people to use. HOWEVER... I can't seem to get anywhere with this at all and I suspect it needs someone more experienced.

The Mobile Milker zip has object files and textures in it. The other one has a nif, but this was created for a custom body and it doesn't align well with my CBBE HDT body from CBBE 3.3a and the newest BodySlide. I make a huge mess out of it when I try moving/inflating, adjusting things in BS on this. I've started over like 20 times and I still can't even come close to making this work :)

This would be like... the next big leap for the milk junkies among us :)

almost forgot.... Aegis provided some previews here

Mobile Milker.zip

Outfit Studio compatible ver.zip

Oh my god, is that the guild wars anise outfit? Your converting it?!

I'll second this, DO WANT.

Aww nice dude, I tried converting that a while back but got stuck on the leggings

Guild Wars Dresses

This still requires the original mod, and please support the original author while you're there. I had to make a small change to the esp, so I've included a replacement.

Edit: Small fix

Guild Wars 2 Armor Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Guild Wars Dresses

This still requires the original mod, and please support the original author while you're there. I had to make a small change to the esp, so I've included a replacement.

Pretty good on all but Anise's dress (which imo is the most important one XD).

I've had a personal conversion done for awhile that I haven't uploaded because it isn't 100% perfect yet (bit of clipping on the gloves and the skirt has some weighting difficulties) but it has much less clipping and is much smoother.

Still requires the original mod. Separate selection in BodySlide.

Non-HDT, I don't do that stuff.

Sample image (clipping is due to the hair which does not conform to Bodyslide):

56787-1-1409048473.png

Feel free to fix the weighting on the skirt and the arms. Post the fix here so everyone can enjoy.

GW2 Anise Bodyslide.7z

Anybody did a CBBE HDT conversion for Scarlet Dawn Armor ?

I found one "between the lines" here on LL and one on Nexus. The one from here has bad clipping and no butt bounce, the one from Nexus is dependant on the "older" HDT Body and maybe even skinned to an older skeleton, so it seems outdated. 

As the Crimson twin mod has a pretty well working HDT conversion I think there has to be one here somewhere..

Aww nice dude, I tried converting that a while back but got stuck on the leggings

Guild Wars Dresses

I'm getting these strange textures (textureless?) on a lot of the components in this set. I've never encountered this before, so is there a way to fix it?

NR2UlQa.jpg

Hmm, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18912/?Is it easy to convert this one?

The Scouter Corset by Neo. Its a really sexy outfit and thought it could use some bodysliding/hdt physics compatibility. THo i'm unsure of how to handle HDT physics compat

TESV_2014_11_10_07_08_27_73.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/anr9jveb78slglc/Scouter_Corset.rar

Relatively, the gloves I could not bodyslide however, they were completely off the reference shape, and any movement distorted the hands, so I opted to leave it as is. There will be clipping in anything that bends the elbow.

Can someone please convert the Hunting Grounds Outfit to bodyslide?

I also want to see this great outfit made Bodyslide compatible.

Hunting Grounds Outfit on nexus

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

Thanks a bunch Levionte, I have waited so long for a conversion of these armors!  :D

Guild Wars Dresses

I'm getting these strange textures (textureless?) on a lot of the components in this set. I've never encountered this before, so is there a way to fix it?

NR2UlQa.jpg

Did you install the original mod first? My conversion only included the tools for bodyslide to create the meshes and the esp, not the textures.

Can someone please convert the Hunting Grounds Outfit to bodyslide?

I also want to see this great outfit made Bodyslide compatible.

Hunting Grounds Outfit on nexus

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

Thanks a bunch Levionte, I have waited so long for a conversion of these armors!  :D

You're welcome.

I would not recommend deleting bones unless you know what you're doing. You select the belt in the object window, switch to the 'Bones' tab and find the bone that's weighted incorrectly, and you Alt + click on the belt mesh (in the big window to the left) to remove the weights. Clicking should color the object blank > blue > green > etc. Alt + click should remove the coloring. It sounds like you're clicking in the Bones window when you should be clicking on the mesh.

If you still need help you should try watching

, as it may help you see what I'm talking about.

I'll get right on that, after I fix a near game-breaking screwup on behakf of batch build... I used it to help upgrade to 2.14 XPMSE but it went backwards with what I wanted and now Skyrim crashes when certain outfits are put on or just looks terrible with everyone wearig the wrong thing. I'm going back to 1.93 and in the middle of fixing what I unintentionally started before I do anything else.... ugh... first, TS4 then Skyrim... A day in the life of a modder...

Any chance that someone convert these armors to CBBE HDT?

First of all, one of these armors is from Oblivion, and needs a conversion. The other is already converted to Skyrim but not to HDT and has no Bodyslide. I think they are old but still pretty nice. Maybe someone could make them Bodyslide ready, I would much apreciate it. :)

Priestess of Dibella: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32855/?

and 

Lady Fantasy: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5320-rel-bpp-fantasy/

Thanks in advance

First of all, one of these armors is from Oblivion, and needs a conversion. The other is already converted to Skyrim but not to HDT and has no Bodyslide. I think they are old but still pretty nice. Maybe someone could make them Bodyslide ready, I would much apreciate it. :)

and 

Thanks in advance

Hehe, always nice when you realize that there are other Oblivion fans out there, who have the same taste for favorite outfits when it comes to good old HGEC or DMRA BBB style outfits :-)

I am somewhat dissapointed that you didn't mention this here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40267/? (It was my favorite outfit for a whole play through, only difference.. I used it as DMRA conversion from somewhere here on LL).

and 

Thanks in advance

Hehe, always nice when your realize that there are other Oblivion fans out there, who have the same taste for favorite outfits when it comes to good old HGEC or DMRA BBB style outfits :-)

I am somewhat dissapointed that you didn't mention this here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40267/? (It was my favorite outfit for a whole play through, only difference.. I used it a DMRA conversion from somewhere here on LL).

Hehe, indeed I forgot this woderful piece of art :)

Beautiful things can still be beautiful they only need a bit love :D