Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Can someone convert this http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20128618.html for CBBE TBBP?

Seconding this, that looks fantastic.
Still working on this one, guys. I swear the worst thing for me finishing Bethany's outfit was playing Dragon Age Inquisition (and that school thing is kind of important, too.) I still have noticable kinks I need to work out. I'll pick up the work today or I can upload what I have finished so far right now. Its major issues are her belts still being linked to her arms and her thighs still clipping through. (I'm questioning how Bethany got into those leggings every time I rework those areas,)

Here's the post where I share yet another failure trying to perfect this.

Well, another post documenting my "one step forward, two steps back" progress on Bethany's outfit. Good news: IT'S WORKING COMPLETELY (save for some clipping issues. I'm kind of wishing Bethany had some of the rips and tears the clipping is giving me...)! Bad news: Bethamy's gauntlets have their own hand mesh that goes into something I'd put on a Decepticon outfit in the game, but not in Outfit Studio. If this wasn't potentially outfit breaking, I wouldn't have touched the mesh, but am now looking for a method to mix the gauntlet meshes into the robes mesh. I don't know how long this may take, so I do apologize that I'm taking so long. I really am a rookie modder.

attachicon.gif2014-10-26_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-10-26_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-10-26_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-10-26_00007.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-10-26_00008.jpg

It is coming along, though. Can't wait to finish it!

(Pulls head out of hole in his desk that he made by slamming it there) I swear I'm almost done with the conversion, people. I really am... But now I have a new issue with this setup! The belt is far from physics friendly and juts out worse than some of the outrageous bodyslide presets out there! Also, the back portion and side of her pants are showing clipping again, but from the looks of the latest alteration I made after this shot, I might finally have fixed that. The hand issue was also resolved literally by doing nothing: altering it broke the hands, but leaving it out did nothing to ultimately break it off the outfit. Thus, I won't be including the gauntlet mesh in bodyslide since I don't imagine people modifying their forearms to some xenomorphic appendage where claws jut out of the wrists. (And don't do it to spite me, you blighters!) Anyway, I'll look into the belt tomorrow and, should I fix it, it could be up by then! No promises, however; I have a life outside of this damn conversion.attachicon.gif2014-11-02_00020.jpg

Has anyone seen or done this?

Okay... and this.. This is cute...

Second one is Aradia Kato, done by Levionte here.

Thanks for posting the modtype link, i wanted to use this conversion but the original mod is hidden on Nexus.

edit: damn, the BS2 conversion is definitely not made for the linked download. I only get UNP items @100 weight in game.

edit#2: Found an alternative download with version 3.5 and several conversions which has the correct UNP( B) edit for levionte's conversion. Unfortunately it is in russian so you can't get it through console.

Has anyone seen or done this?

Okay... and this.. This is cute...

Second one is Aradia Kato, done by Levionte here.

Thanks for posting the modtype link, i wanted to use this conversion but the original mod is hidden on Nexus.

edit: damn, the BS2 conversion is definitely not made for the linked download. I only get UNP items @100 weight in game.

edit#2: Found an alternative download with version 3.5 and several conversions which has the correct UNP( B) edit for levionte's conversion. Unfortunately it is in russian so you can't get it through console.

Thanks Guk! I certainly appreciate the effort.

Yeah, a conversion of that one would be awesome!

bump, someone surely can do this.

Someone actually has. While I have yet to attest to the quality of his work, check out noob's thread for the conversion (as well as a host of others) ;).

hey will anybody help me with converting the "Mak Remodeled armor" for HDT with belly node (for pregnancy support) and non-HDT bodyslide.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

I already did quite a few myself but there is still a lot to convert.

I think I did:

Ancient Nord armor 

All 4 fur armor

Blades armor

Deadric armor

Dragonplate armor

Dragon scale armor

Dwarven armor

Ebony armor

Branded & normal Iron armor

Shrouded armor

I will also post what I have done.

so if anybody can help out that will be a great help.

Especially armors that is sticking close to the body. e.g. Tight pants, Tight arms, etc

like the arm parts in "Ebony mail" or the leg parts in the "nightingale armor"

Thanks

anybody?

I'm sorry but do we need a conversion of the "Mak Remodeled Armor" when we have Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 ?

hey will anybody help me with converting the "Mak Remodeled armor" for HDT with belly node (for pregnancy support) and non-HDT bodyslide.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

I already did quite a few myself but there is still a lot to convert.

I think I did:

Ancient Nord armor 

All 4 fur armor

Blades armor

Deadric armor

Dragonplate armor

Dragon scale armor

Dwarven armor

Ebony armor

Branded & normal Iron armor

Shrouded armor

I will also post what I have done.

so if anybody can help out that will be a great help.

Especially armors that is sticking close to the body. e.g. Tight pants, Tight arms, etc

like the arm parts in "Ebony mail" or the leg parts in the "nightingale armor"

Thanks

anybody?

I'm sorry but do we need a conversion of the "Mak Remodeled Armor" when we have Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 ?

it's not the same type of armor. if you look carefully then you can seen some differences in the armor.

Ill bump my post as it is a new page. Is it possible for any of the Chapi armors to b converted as well as the Heimu clothes?

i know that Chapi was converted to 7B, but my attempts with BS2 did not turn out to well. The character ends up getting infinite stretching armor.