Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Can someone give me a little input on a problem one of A Noob's conversions is having? The Biker outfit conversion he made looks like this on the default body shape:

XeWtCxo.png

However, when breast size is increased on this outfit, the bottom of the jacket starts doing this scrunched-up thing where the bottom edge doesn't move at all, making the mesh around the breast area smother the bottom:

9WDxgXF.png

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

If I'm understanding the problem correctly, I believe that's a slider issue. Normally, you can just conform the object to sliders and it will be fine, but on outfits with details like that in an area that gets distorted you may have to do it manually. What I would do is highlight the slider that causes the problem in outfit studio and go to slider > clear slider data. Then, with that slider highlighted, I would manually conform the object to fit the slider-ed(....?)  slider-influenced shape and hopefully leave the buckle strap a little more intact.

I'm sure he has touched up the sliders before to prevent clipping by going through activating sliders one by one and adjusting them. This is the same concept with a little less help.

Can someone please convert Project Sekirei's Sexy Japanese Clothes so I can use it for bodyslide?

Can't post links, sorry...

Googled but no luck. And here I am asking for help... Pretty pwease?

You mean these?

yeah but for bodyslide.

i second this too :v

Hey guys,

I would really love to have a bodyslide-compatible version of the "I Love Cleavage" armor mod (see: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29827/?).

Does anybody know if that set was converted? A download link would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Alan

And as far as i can tell, most outfits in the older screenshots are from KillerKeo's Skimpy  (not updated for BS2/HDT) and the newer ones from Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77. A few might be manual edits of MAK's Remodeled Armors.

In fact CT77's mod is based on both KK and MAK, so you can't do anything wrong with trying that one.

Hey guys,

I would really love to have a bodyslide-compatible version of the "I Love Cleavage" armor mod (see: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29827/?).

Does anybody know if that set was converted? A download link would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Alan

Well, if you scroll down to the bottom in the DL Section of I Love Cleavage, you can find the Bodyslide Files. You only have make some manual edits and you may need the HDT 1.4 Body by blabba to get it work correctly. 

There can be some clipping, but that is easy fixed by loading the slider sets for the outfit, then your bodyslide preset and turn dow the PushUp effect of the HDT Body (the effect is somehow doubled for the armor, you don't loose it if you turn it down, you just correct it). 

... cut ...

And as far as i can tell, most outfits in the older screenshots are from KillerKeo's Skimpy  (not updated for BS2/HDT) and the newer ones from Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77. A few might be manual edits of MAK's Remodeled Armors.

In fact CT77's mod is based on both KK and MAK, so you can't do anything wrong with trying that one.

I know CT77's mod, I've been using it for a long time now, its really great. I also agree that some armors are pretty much the same. But if you look at the glass armor in ILC and then at CT77's version, for my taste the ILC version is just way more attractive. As a player who focuses on light armor most of the time, seeing the elven and glass armor to be the among the least sexy armors in-game is... just not very satisfying.

... cut ....

Well, if you scroll down to the bottom in the DL Section of I Love Cleavage, you can find the Bodyslide Files. You only have make some manual edits and you may need the HDT 1.4 Body by blabba to get it work correctly. 

There can be some clipping, but that is easy fixed by loading the slider sets for the outfit, then your bodyslide preset and turn dow the PushUp effect of the HDT Body (the effect is somehow doubled for the armor, you don't loose it if you turn it down, you just correct it). 

What the...? Why didn't the author mention that somewhere in the description? xD I've been looking all over the place, asked in the nexus forums and so on, but looking in that would have never even crossed my mind, since the author never mentions these files at all. Great, thank you :)

If I'm understanding the problem correctly, I believe that's a slider issue. Normally, you can just conform the object to sliders and it will be fine, but on outfits with details like that in an area that gets distorted you may have to do it manually. What I would do is highlight the slider that causes the problem in outfit studio and go to slider > clear slider data. Then, with that slider highlighted, I would manually conform the object to fit the slider-ed(....?)  slider-influenced shape and hopefully leave the buckle strap a little more intact.

I'm sure he has touched up the sliders before to prevent clipping by going through activating sliders one by one and adjusting them. This is the same concept with a little less help.

Hmm, I don't think I quite know how to do the manual conforming yet, but thanks, I'll give that a shot.

... cut ...

I know CT77's mod, I've been using it for a long time now, its really great. I also agree that some armors are pretty much the same. But if you look at the glass armor in ILC and then at CT77's version, for my taste the ILC version is just way more attractive. As a player who focuses on light armor most of the time, seeing the elven and glass armor to be the among the least sexy armors in-game is... just not very satisfying.

... cut ....

What the...? Why didn't the author mention that somewhere in the description? xD I've been looking all over the place, asked in the nexus forums and so on, but looking in that would have never even crossed my mind, since the author never mentions these files at all. Great, thank you :)

Also, be careful if you use "I love cleavage" with CT's set. They conflict with each other. I used both long time ago and had issues. I stayed with CT's armor and used OS to edit some of the pieces to be a little more skimpy - yes, I'm a woman but love beautiful and sexy females. :)

aaa crap... i spent all night converting santas robes... to realise it is hidden in here... you guys really should upload those mods on a thread... 3rd time i spend nights up to realise at the last minute it was already done.. =(

oh well i am still going to post it since i have completely changed the bsdismember parts and allowed every pieces to be taken on or off

and since i can't get the custom colors that was already done..because of that stupid website that asks me to register an asian account with an asian phone confirmation O_o

well i did 4 more textures.. sadly the pink is not has good has the one i saw around but heck... if anyone has that pink santa robe texture =o

A few humble conversion requests from this thread: Conversions for UNPB with BBP

26. Osare GothicLolita - UNPB BBP

LL01.jpg

LL02.jpg

21. Skull Armor - UNPB BBP and BBPx

Or better use Ebony Skull Armor for CHSBHC V3-T as base because that version has a working weight slider - but please remove the 3d pube hair mesh :/

Wouldn't mind a Zap Slider for the panties, and possibly the nipple cups.

LL02.jpg

LL01.jpg

LL03.jpg

48. Black Lotus - UNPB BBP

picture02.jpg

picture03.jpg

picture01.jpg

picture04.jpg

70. Osare Maid Outfit - UNPB BBP

I know this has already been done, but it was based on the original version without weight slider support and was only 50% working (several items not converted at all, missing recolors etc).

osare-maid-01.jpg

osare-maid-02.jpg

osare-maid-03.jpg

osare-maid-04.jpg

osare-maid-05.jpg

osare-maid-06.jpg

osare-maid-07.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Drow Armor

Wicca Hunter

Aradia Lingerie Armour

These conversions require the original mods which can be found via the links above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

I included a replacement esp in the Aradia Lingerie and Wicca Hunter sets, as neither of them supported a weight slider.

Aradia Lingerie Armour has 2 problems:

post-134589-0-80342200-1419108286_thumb.jpg

• Nipples are clipping even with very moderate presets (mostly NipplePerkiness causing this, independent from Size/Length - still getting this on a Pushup preset which has 0% on all nipple sliders)
  • The straps below the bra react very extremely to small breasts + chest height, not sure if this can be fixed

If nipples pop out of the armor like so, does it mean the conversion wasn't done well or something else?

Open the problematic outfit and set the NippleSize (and maybe -Length) to 0%, then build the outfit. Conversions are usually only done to fit the base CBBE body, so your results may vary depending on the preset.

There is nothing you couldn't fix with a 3D modeling tool like Blender though. Outfit Studio might work too.

If nipples pop out of the armor like so, does it mean the conversion wasn't done well or something else?

Open the problematic outfit and set the NippleSize (and maybe -Length) to 0%, then build the outfit. Conversions are usually only done to fit the base CBBE body, so your results may vary depending on the preset.

There is nothing you couldn't fix with a 3D modeling tool like Blender though. Outfit Studio might work too.

What I do if this happens is use OS and bring out the texture to cover. Export and save and it's done.

Could someone convert http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/to CBBE or atleast the stockings? I cant find any proper fishnet stocking for CBBE anywhere...

Seconded, although i predict terrible clipping problems with those hotpants and stockings on CBBE HDT.

I thirded this. :)

I tried to convert the fishnet stockings myself but although they dont show any clipping issues in the Outfit Studio in the _0 and _1 file they do have clipping issues ingame. Very strange, never saw that kind of problem before.