Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Not a skimpy version though.

The OCR mod is just what you want (not fully done yet): Link

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Art of Magicka TBBP Bodyslide:

Alright, not gonna lie this was a pain in the ass to do...

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Question: Why'd I make this?

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

(If I like it I'll make a TBBP conversion of it).

I've found a small problem with your conversion. For some reason the top part of the  elegant robe  doesn't change color. I would fix it myself, but I'm not really sure how too.

I started using this cause I love the robe, but the issue that's mentioned here ruins it. I tried to search everywhere for any fix but no response to this guy.

Anyone who could find a fix for this? It would be great!

Texture swaps are done one of two ways. The first is to create a new mesh for each color that's linked to its own respective texture. If the color is not working correctly, that means it's probably not linked to the correct texture. The way to resolve it is to actually link it to the correct texture, or to replace the texture file with the correct one.

Based on the situation, I would guess (guess being the keyword) the texture swap may be done via the esp. In which case, I would open up the esp in the CK and find the ArmorAddon of the specific piece that's not working correctly. Double click it, select the nif for the female (I'm assuming) version of the armor, point it to the correct nif, and redo the texture replacement. I'd have to open up the CK to know for sure, but I believe you just right click and select "Replace Texture" or something like that.

Thanks a ton! I'll get right onto checking it myself and see if I can do anything on my end. I'm an amateur, but I've dabbled a bit in the sort of stuff, like changing the body slot for certain gear to make it compatible with another I like.

If you get the time, I'd still appreciate it a lot if you could look into it. There's a chance I wont myself. :)

Edit: I don't think the problem is in the CK. It looks all fine. It happens atleast when you change the mesh in the bodyslide. The original one has the right colours. I might try pair the two and see what I can find.

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

[/ Spoiler]

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

I've found a small problem with your conversion. For some reason the top part of the  elegant robe  doesn't change color. I would fix it myself, but I'm not really sure how too.

[/ Spoiler]

I started using this cause I love the robe, but the issue that's mentioned here ruins it. I tried to search everywhere for any fix but no response to this guy.

Texture swaps are done one of two ways. The first is to create a new mesh for each color that's linked to its own respective texture. If the color is not working correctly, that means it's probably not linked to the correct texture. The way to resolve it is to actually link it to the correct texture, or to replace the texture file with the correct one.

Based on the situation, I would guess (guess being the keyword) the texture swap may be done via the esp. In which case, I would open up the esp in the CK and find the ArmorAddon of the specific piece that's not working correctly. Double click it, select the nif for the female (I'm assuming) version of the armor, point it to the correct nif, and redo the texture replacement. I'd have to open up the CK to know for sure, but I believe you just right click and select "Replace Texture" or something like that.

Thanks a ton! I'll get right onto checking it myself and see if I can do anything on my end. I'm an amateur, but I've dabbled a bit in the sort of stuff, like changing the body slot for certain gear to make it compatible with another I like.

If you get the time, I'd still appreciate it a lot if you could look into it. There's a chance I wont myself. :)

Edit: I don't think the problem is in the CK. It looks all fine. It happens atleast when you change the mesh in the bodyslide. The original one has the right colours. I might try pair the two and see what I can find.

Oh, no no. I didn't think it would be done incorrectly. In my own bodyslide conversions I've noticed that sometimes, for reasons I admittedly don't understand, sometimes the texture swap just stops working in the esp with the bodyslided mesh. What I've done to fix it is to simply redo the texture swap in the CK. It ends up looking exactly the same, but that's worked for me in the past so I would try it out. Think of it like hitting a motor that won't start with a wrench.

If that doesn't work you could always swap the texture in the nif through bodyslide, just right-click the object and hit Set Texture. Then, in the CK, just point it to the new mesh.

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

[/ Spoiler]

on an unrelated note:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Future plans:

[/ Spoiler]

Oh, no no. I didn't think it would be done incorrectly. In my own bodyslide conversions I've noticed that sometimes, for reasons I admittedly don't understand, sometimes the texture swap just stops working in the esp with the bodyslided mesh. What I've done to fix it is to simply redo the texture swap in the CK. It ends up looking exactly the same, but that's worked for me in the past so I would try it out. Think of it like hitting a motor that won't start with a wrench.

If that doesn't work you could always swap the texture in the nif through bodyslide, just right-click the object and hit Set Texture. Then, in the CK, just point it to the new mesh.

Texture swaps stop working after OS because the shape order of the NIF might have changed. To fix it, load and save the NIFs in NifSkope. If that doesn't work, you can try to re-order them there.

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

on an unrelated note:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Future plans:

Texture swaps stop working after OS because the shape order of the NIF might have changed. To fix it, load and save the NIFs in NifSkope. If that doesn't work, you can try to re-order them there.

Oh, that makes sense; thanks for the tip, Cell. I suppose that'd happen mostly with the replacement of the base shape. Out of curiosity, do you know if zap sliders, assuming they're used to remove an entire shape and not pieces of one, cause similar issues?

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

on an unrelated note:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Future plans:

Oh, that makes sense; thanks for the tip, Cell. I suppose that'd happen mostly with the replacement of the base shape. Out of curiosity, do you know if zap sliders, assuming they're used to remove an entire shape and not pieces of one, cause similar issues?

If the shape that has the texture swap is below the shape that got removed with the zap slider, yes, since the order changed.

Guys, How are you all?

I have an issue, Why everytime I'm trying to put Chapi Suit A, I have immediately CTD.

Original file : attachicon.gif7B-N TBBP ChaPi JSuit V1 .7z

Bodyslide : attachicon.gifChapiJsuit_Slider.7z

If someone can help me or correct files to avoid CTD , please :)

PS : in Bodyslide 2 this outfit is perfectly fitted to my body 

(sorry I don't remember how to hide picture)

hmm, so I tried i only attached meshes and texture files from original 7zip file. i didnt attach meshes and texture files from the slider that you made. I was able to put it on(I tried, just because i love jsuit so much) but looks like the body mesh and the cloth is not connected. cloth move very well with hdt, but body mesh is stiff. so maybe that is the problem. but idk how to fix it.

Thanks rhtnwjrdla2 ! I will test like you to see if it works :)

no problem, let me know if you figure this out, I would love to wear this sick latex suit.

I had same as you :/ Can someone help me to correct this bodyslide of Chapi JSuite? :3

Guys, How are you all?

I have an issue, Why everytime I'm trying to put Chapi Suit A, I have immediately CTD.

hmm, so I tried i only attached meshes and texture files from original 7zip file. i didnt attach meshes and texture files from the slider that you made. I was able to put it on(I tried, just because i love jsuit so much) but looks like the body mesh and the cloth is not connected. cloth move very well with hdt, but body mesh is stiff. so maybe that is the problem. but idk how to fix it.

no problem, let me know if you figure this out, I would love to wear this sick latex suit.

I had same as you :/ Can someone help me to correct this bodyslide of Chapi JSuite? :3

Just open the project and load a reference with the bone weighting(CBBE HDT, TBBP, etc.) that you want. I would also consider copying the new bone weights to the outfit, just to make sure they're consistent. If you need help with that, I would recommend looking here. It also has a pretty helpful video on the bottom. Oh, and make sure you check "Merge new sliders with existing" when you load a new reference, otherwise it'll erase your sliders.

if anybody is pro at weighting in outfit studio, please teach me.

Did you have a specific question? If you want a tutorial I would check out the link to ousnius' tutorial I just gave above. Specific technique can be pretty outfit-specific and very difficult to articulate, so I would recommend learning the basics and then just playing around and experimenting.

Guys, How are you all?

Just open the project and load a reference with the bone weighting(CBBE HDT, TBBP, etc.) that you want. I would also consider copying the new bone weights to the outfit, just to make sure they're consistent. If you need help with that, I would recommend looking here. It also has a pretty helpful video on the bottom. Oh, and make sure you check "Merge new sliders with existing" when you load a new reference, otherwise it'll erase your sliders.

if anybody is pro at weighting in outfit studio, please teach me.

Did you have a specific question? If you want a tutorial I would check out the link to ousnius' tutorial I just gave above. Specific technique can be pretty outfit-specific and very difficult to articulate, so I would recommend learning the basics and then just playing around and experimenting.

Thank you for information I will try !!

There is new outfit, looks awesome  SevenWardrobe http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54163/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D54163%26user%3D2%26gid%3D110&pUp=1Would be nice to convert it :3

Tera Sea Rover Bodyslide

Captain, I don't think those buttons will fasten...

20v0mtc.png

Still requires the original by asianboy345.

Alternatively if you do not want all the other armors in the pack (personally I don't), I've also made a standalone archive which you can grab in the post. It still retains the same value, defense and crafting materials as the original.

Sea Rover Bodyslide.7z

Tera Sea Rover F Standalone.7z

Lady Chaos

Bunny Suit 7B

JinghuaCat Retexture

These conversions still require the original mods which can be found via the respective link above, and please support the original mod authors while you're there.

Side notes:

- Lady Chaos armor did not have an English esp, So I translated (half-heartily) and included it with the conversion.

- I feel like there was something I wanted to mention about the bunny suit, but I don't remember.

- Those Jinhua boots gave me all kinds of trouble. Something about the bone structure made it difficult for outfit studio to swallow and keep down. Hopefully, that's been resolved.

Lady Chaos Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Bunny Suit Bodyslide + HDT.7z

JinhuaCat Outfit Bodyslide + HDT.7z

This is a new set right on Nexus that I think would be great to have as bodyslide... I was going to say BS but thought that would be mistaken for something else

Lady Justice and Lady Templar

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original author(s) while you're there.

Note: I adjusted the esp to handle all the texture swaps there to save myself from converting the same mesh multiple times. The modified esp is included in the download. In hindsight, I don't know that it actually saved all that much time with the random CK problems, but it did make me feel a little better.

Lady Justice and Lady Templar Bodyslide + HDT.7z