Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

By request.. Edhidils Mrs Claus CBBE HDT Bodyslide. You need the main files from here.. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61054/?  Any problems, let me know.  

Mrs Claus1.jpg

Edhildils Mrs Claus CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

Edit: Trying to convert some of Edhidil's outfits is a bit difficult because of his proprietary use of the 'DMRA' style body. Trying to reduce the breasts deforms the meshes around them making it hard to shape them and align his 'nipples' to the base CBBE body shape. 

Edited by Sorceress99
3 hours ago, regzanhd32 said:

I found a problem.
When running, 
Boobs protrude.

Some body shapes or extreme movements like running, jumping and posing may cause some clipping. I try to compensate for most conditions but not all. You can easily fix that in Outfit Studio by using the mesh brush to lightly increase the meshes around the nipples and breasts. 

34 minutes ago, varfolomey said:

Respected Sorceress99, whether I can make with your permission a selection of your transformations a separate page on it a site with well issued screenshots. Hundred percent working transformations without trimmings which I have tested on rather extreme scales there will enter.

My conversions are free to use however you wish. Please credit me for the conversions. :smile:  Also, give me link to your site.

Edited by Sorceress99
17 hours ago, Musje said:

I quite like this one: not exactly lore friendly but not too out of place either. The belt is a bit too bright white maybe :)

Thanks for converting!

For my own use I changed it to a dark leather texture.  Just use Nifskope to change the texture to whatever suits your fancy.

Great stuff!! Love it  Sorceress

ill have to fix my Preset on the Mrs Clause outfit arms and butt  has abit of problem.... dunno if i should give u my preset to use  as extreme setup(im not good with Outfit Studio) I might tweek my preset again to make it work :P
Thanks Again!! and Keep up the Great work!

Spoiler

ExpLatex.jpgMrs Clause.jpg

Edited by Thefallen1977

I came across this weird mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76588/?

The idea is nice: changing your useless housecarls into maids. But the maids are tiny for some reason. What it did have however is a couple of maid outfits that look like actual maid outfits, not like some lame kinky outfit you'd buy in a sex store.  Ok, some do look a little like that but they are still tasteful :P I'd love a BS file for these! 

There's around 4 working outfits, the others seem to have missing textures.

Any chance of a conversion pretty please?

m1.png

m2.png

m3.png

m4.png

1 hour ago, Thefallen1977 said:

Great stuff!! Love it  Sorceress

ill have to fix my Preset on the Mrs Clause outfit arms and butt  has abit of problem.... dunno if i should give u my preset to use  as extreme setup(im not good with Outfit Studio) I might tweek my preset again to make it work :P
Thanks Again!! and Keep up the Great work!

Zow! No, I can't compensate for that much woman, sorry. :open_mouth:  It would distort the mesh too much for the rest of us. If you going to use a preset like that, you need to learn how to fix the clipping yourself or lose some weight!  That's what I had to do before I learned to use OS. Since then, I decided I liked my preset so haven't changed it.

Edited by Sorceress99
1 hour ago, Musje said:

I came across this weird mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76588/?

The idea is nice: changing your useless housecarls into maids. But the maids are tiny for some reason. What it did have however is a couple of maid outfits that look like actual maid outfits, not like some lame kinky outfit you'd buy in a sex store.  Ok, some do look a little like that but they are still tasteful :P I'd love a BS file for these! 

There's around 4 working outfits, the others seem to have missing textures.

Any chance of a conversion pretty please?

Honey, there are plenty of really cute maid outfits that are available for CBBE/BS. I've converted 2-3 myself. The long dresses are a problem for me as I can't weight them properly so they move with some semblance of reality and the shorter ones, more of the same as already available. Sorry.

Edit: Did you see this one? http://dev.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2014892

Edited by Sorceress99
1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Honey, there are plenty of really cute maid outfits that are available for CBBE/BS. I've converted 2-3 myself. The long dresses are a problem for me as I can't weight them properly so they move with some semblance of reality and the shorter ones, more of the same as already available. Sorry.

Edit: Did you see this one? http://dev.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2014892

Yeah, thank you. But I was kind of after the long ones :) Too bad they can't be converted.

On 11/5/2017 at 11:40 AM, Sorceress99 said:

That already has the bodyslide files. D/L the TUBS file.

your welcome.

Question - I downloaded both of the files, but when I installed the TUBS file, nothing shows up in Bodyslide? Has anyone else had that issue?

6 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Question - I downloaded both of the files, but when I installed the TUBS file, nothing shows up in Bodyslide? Has anyone else had that issue?

The author named the files with various names instead of a header title. Open the TUBS file\caliente tools\shapedata\ and note the names he used. Then open BS and find those names. 

8 hours ago, MarshallMcmarshall said:

how about this one?
can you convert this one , sorceress??

Leather Bikini for UNPB-TBBP-75714-1-1.7z

As requested.. Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide, You will need the main files from above.  I don't do bikinis because there are bazillion bikini mods to chose from. Seeing as you need a 'hit' I did this one for you. 

Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

38 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hey Sorceress, it's me again :)

Got another beauty for you if you want to convert it hdt style

Its the lust mercenary stand alone

15804-1-1336195843.jpg

Lust Mercenary stand alone.7z

@Tuxagent7 , my sweet :tiger:.  Honestly, why would you want to wear something like that compared to the outfits I am doing? Sorry, but I'll pass on this one. 

Edited by Sorceress99
31 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

@Tuxagent7 , my sweet :tiger:.  Honestly, why would you want to wear something like that compared to the outfits I am doing? Sorry, but I'll pass on this one. 

Well i liked the way the it descended on the shoulders, a little on the wild side :P

But its allright i will surely find another armor soon that catch my eyes and yours :)