Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

As Requested.. NewMiller CBBE HDT Bodyslides. You will need the main files from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87499/? Please replace the original esp with this one. Any problems, let me know.

WeirdSkirtCBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

post-3295-0-58657000-1508885777_thumb.jpg

Princess Armor & Robe Set CBBE HDT&BS. Large mod divided into two files. Unzip to the same folder , merge and re-zip. Lot of pieces here to play with. I think I have most of the clipping fixedd but if you see some, let me know and I'll fix it. 3 days of work!!  Hope you like it!! :) 

Hi I think i found a problem. The Cre Princess Heavy gloves (white) doesn't show in 1st person and the Cre Princess Heavy Boots (white) doesn't appear white as the picture. I have both parts installed I haven't modified anything.

Do the red and black heavy gloves show? All 3 use the same base mesh. 

I am looking for tattoos that you can wear like armor to attach to a mage dress I am making. I want to pin it to the dress as an item so it has to have a mesh based,  in arcane symols, dragon shapes, lightning bolts designs, etc.  They are for the sleeves, back, around the breasts and belly. I need them to have their own textures I can change. 

:ph34r:

This makes me wet XD

:o  :o  

Princess Armor & Robe Set CBBE HDT&BS. Large mod divided into two files. Unzip to the same folder , merge and re-zip. Lot of pieces here to play with. I think I have most of the clipping fixedd but if you see some, let me know and I'll fix it. 3 days of work!!  Hope you like it!! :) 

Hi I think i found a problem. The Cre Princess Heavy gloves (white) doesn't show in 1st person and the Cre Princess Heavy Boots (white) doesn't appear white as the picture. I have both parts installed I haven't modified anything.

Both Red and Black works but I show as if I had the white variant equiped. White still doesn't show, I already reinstalled but didn't solve the problem.

Both Red and Black works but I show as if I had the white variant equiped. White still doesn't show, I already reinstalled but didn't solve the problem.

Ok try this esp and see if it fixes the shoes and gloves.

Revised ESP for the Princess Robe & Armor. Fixes the textures on the heavy white gloves and shoes.

Princess Armor & Robe Set.esp

Thank you sorceress! saw that this morning and knew it would be perfect for the mods im working on. 

OMG! That is gorgeous!! Love the Egyptian setting and the dresses. Would love to have all the details once your mods are finished. Yes, the dress begs for some creative texturing and you pick the perfect theme. Thanks for sharing your designs and ideas. :heart:

that armor has a really low polygon count making it difficult to shape properly. 

i made a high poly version but im still trying to iron out all the kinks. hopefully it can be done pre-halloween..

Malfdawg, I just want to say I really appreciate you taking the time to work on this.  I was really excited when I saw it on Steam.  Thanks!

There's a pregnancy belly slider as an optional slider you have to include into your conversion when making it, it also supports hdt belly support so your belly bounces like boobs when you move, i suspect this is what he's talking about.

Yeah I know but all my conversions have the belly sliders enabled. Thats why I am not understand what he means

Sekstrimalnye chain armours cbbe BodySlide

Adds translucent Sekstrimalnye chain armours cbbe sets.
Only for girls! 
 BodySlide and the physics is.
The variant of high heels is.
Iron and steel sets of chain armours.
Chain armour only крафтится. Improvement is.
Only a heavy kind of booking identical to an armour.
Adjustment BodySlide
Any Batch Build! Only manually!
The unnecessary is disconnected. (We put ticks in BodySlide on unnecessary parts)
The nested doll BodySlide chain armours has 4 kinds of models.
By default there is 3 variant of a chain armour and boots without high heels
If will use the version of boots on a high heel
mod not mine, the author unfortunately I can not find.

0F_SextrimRingMail_AML.7z

post-163000-0-80850500-1508978146_thumb.png

post-163000-0-48993200-1508978164_thumb.png

post-163000-0-55051400-1508978181_thumb.png

post-163000-0-03040600-1508978200_thumb.png

post-163000-0-62505200-1508978223_thumb.png

post-163000-0-99976300-1508978241_thumb.png

post-163000-0-31789500-1508978258_thumb.png

post-163000-0-08311400-1508978276_thumb.png

Sekstrimalnye chain armours cbbe BodySlide

Adds translucent Sekstrimalnye chain armours cbbe sets.
Only for girls! 
 BodySlide and the physics is.
The variant of high heels is.
Iron and steel sets of chain armours.
Chain armour only крафтится. Improvement is.
Only a heavy kind of booking identical to an armour.
Adjustment BodySlide
Any Batch Build! Only manually!
The unnecessary is disconnected. (We put ticks in BodySlide on unnecessary parts)
The nested doll BodySlide chain armours has 4 kinds of models.
By default there is 3 variant of a chain armour and boots without high heels
If will use the version of boots on a high heel
mod not mine, the author unfortunately I can not find.

What mod adds those posters in the background? 

Here a pic of my new bad boy vid card I's got today! Now comes the fun part...INSTALLATION! 

The best part :D well sort of..