Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I just spent a good hour and a half on trying to convert this outfit to bodyslide BBP and the finished product looks like a monkey without hands made it. Can someone who is more talented than me convert this outfit to bodyslide with BBP?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21125/?

The bodyshape is modified. You'd have to create a costum conversion that here too.

In other words; it's a pain in the ass to convert it, as you probably already know.

I just spent a good hour and a half on trying to convert this outfit to bodyslide BBP and the finished product looks like a monkey without hands made it. Can someone who is more talented than me convert this outfit to bodyslide with BBP?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21125/?

The bodyshape is modified. You'd have to create a costum conversion that here too.

In other words; it's a pain in the ass to convert it, as you probably already know.

... well it looks like my demon hunter is going to have a sporadic metabolism as her body is going to change quite a bit ಠ╭╮ಠ

Alot of hot new releases :D Also requesting OOH! Bikini

http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/159070132868/skyarsenic-conversion-release-ooh-bikini-i

OOH_Bikini_UNPBO_4b.jpg

tumblr_onpr5xRQ5H1uv7v42o3_1280.png

hmm should problaby just learn bodyslide.

The strings WILL look weird.

Indeed. Strings are a bit wierd compared to the unp version. Dont know if they could be fixed with weight painting?

Dunno. Im such a nuub when it comes to bodyslide studio.

But Thanks alot for the quick conversion. Really nice job :D Was suprised how fast it was done.

Sorry for the off topic, but is that Goma's custom, or a follower mod that we could get somewhere? She's so cute I think I'm gonna die.

On 4/12/2017 at 2:13 PM, Patrickq said:

Sorry for the off topic, but is that Goma's custom, or a follower mod that we could get somewhere? She's so cute I think I'm gonna die.

Its a Goma custom char so i doubt he/she will release her.

I took half a day and learned bodyslide from https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Creating-a-BodySlide-project and converted the 2 Bikinis on my own.

Edit: full conversion in my signature

Its a Goma custome char so i doubt he/she will release her.

I took half a day and learned bodyslide from https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Creating-a-BodySlide-project and converted the 2 Bikinis on my own.

Only took about 20 min. Its my first conversion so it might not be perfect.

You need the orginial from http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/159262075880/%E6%88%91%E3%81%8C%E3%81%97%E3%82%87%E3%81%86%E3%82%82%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84minibikini-mod%E3%82%92update%E3%81%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F

Here it is. MB 4 and MB 5

enb_2017_04_12_14_55_03_03_by_shadowlanc

enb_2017_04_12_14_54_17_53_by_shadowlanc

attachicon.gifMB4 MB 5 Bikini.rar

Nice job with the conversion, worked like a charm. Any chance you'll be converting the other new bikinis in the collection?

edit -

Found a little issue when equipping the bikini's part of my characters arm disappears, when i unequipped the bikini it's back to normal. Pic below displaying what i mean.

ukiX2Ft.png

Nice job with the conversion, worked like a charm. Any chance you'll be converting the other new bikinis in the collection?

edit -

Found a little issue when equipping the bikini's part of my characters arm disappears, when i unequipped the bikini it's back to normal. Pic below displaying what i mean.

ukiX2Ft.png

The other bikinis in that collection has already been converted elsewhere by other people.

For some reason i cant open the picture you posted. Is it bikini 4 or 5? left or right arm?

Edit: Manage to open the picture by copying the picture address. Ahh i see what you mean. It seems i dont have that issue tho.

Might be because i use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47592-good-settings-for-new-immersive-first-person/

But even when its turned off for combat, Arms are still visible on my end.

Fakenet, on 11 Mar 2017 - 04:49 AM, said:

In short conversions go like this:

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the CBBE HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up one by one.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

I guess that outfit simply has too much nudity for most people.
If you are wearing almost nothing you might aswell wear nothing at all.

Fakenet, I read all 199+ pages of this thread and just wanted to say thanks for this gem of information, super helpful.

Fakenet, on 11 Mar 2017 - 04:49 AM, said:

In short conversions go like this:

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the CBBE HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up one by one.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

I guess that outfit simply has too much nudity for most people.

If you are wearing almost nothing you might aswell wear nothing at all.

Fakenet, I read all 199+ pages of this thread and just wanted to say thanks for this gem of information, super helpful.

The quickguide or the thing about wearing nothing at all?^^