Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Fuck me that's sexy, you need to fix the sleeves, though. They're not outputting a _0.nif, and it's giving clipping.

I'll fix that in the next update.

Is there an update to this?

No.

Does this down there fix your problem?

It usually helps conversions to work if they actually got some shapedata.

A UUNp HDT conversion for the TMP Vanilla Armor sets would be great if it could be done.  Theyre amazing armors and I would really like to see them given upgrades for UUNP etc!  Thanks if anyone tries or succeds! http://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/

Theyre used in the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod guide so getting them sliders would be awesome ^^

There are two points I have to raise:

1. We do CBBE conversion in this CBBE conversion thread.

2. That guy created his own bodyshape just so people can't convert it easily, fuck that.

I'd kill someone if anyone was able to convert http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt-updated to CBBE.

HDT Isn't required as I know it's a boatload of work, but I'd love you forever for it.

The easiest "conversion I ever made.

What kind of HDT did you mean was hard to make? The body movement is no trouble at all and it didn't have cloth physics to begin with.

I'd kill someone if anyone was able to convert http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt-updated to CBBE.

HDT Isn't required as I know it's a boatload of work, but I'd love you forever for it.

The easiest "conversion I ever made.

What kind of HDT did you mean was hard to make? The body movement is no trouble at all and it didn't have cloth physics to begin with.

I've heard adding HDT to armor is a pain, The HDT I meant was like, breast/butt Physics. I've never done it myself. I attempted to convert this to CBBE myself and ended up with my character being a floating head.

I'm having issues getting this to work in my game though, i've overwritten the mod files with your converted ones, but it hasn't seemed to have worked.

Am I doing this wrong?

I've heard adding HDT to armor is a pain, The HDT I meant was like, breast/butt Physics. I've never done it myself. I attempted to convert this to CBBE myself and ended up with my character being a floating head.

I'm having issues getting this to work in my game though, i've overwritten the mod files with your converted ones, but it hasn't seemed to have worked.

Am I doing this wrong?

It might have been a pain in the ass to add HDT but these days all it takes is maybe three klicks and the push of a button.

If you just added my files it really doesn't do anything, you have to use Bodyslide to build your bodyshapes.

Am I doing this wrong?

It might have been a pain in the ass to add HDT but these days all it takes is maybe three klicks and the push of a button.

If you just added my files it really doesn't do anything, you have to use Bodyslide to build your bodyshapes.

Alrighty, time to go learn how to do that then, haha.

Alrighty, time to go learn how to do that then, haha.

Don't worry, learning how to use Bodyslide is totally worth it.

That's kinda why I came here, was hoping someone could just give me a file I could sling straight into Mod Organizer and just go.

I was using an outdated version of bodyslide and outfit studio, and downloaded the latest just before.

I've got my Bodyslide preset from the old version, but can't seem to get it into the new version.

I'm super confused. :c

Okay, Made progress. I have the new outfit in the game, it no longer morphs my body like it used to, but my characters boobs poke through it. So we're getting somewhere I guess.

That's kinda why I came here, was hoping someone could just give me a file I could sling straight into Mod Organizer and just go.

I was using an outdated version of bodyslide and outfit studio, and downloaded the latest just before.

I've got my Bodyslide preset from the old version, but can't seem to get it into the new version.

That might still be becasue your preset doesn't have outfit groups attached.

Try this:

Open BS and click Group Manager and add a new group, just call it "All" and put every outfit on the right into it, save the group.

Now open your preset file and after the preset name put         <Group name="All"/> into the next line, save aswell.

You should be able to find the preset on your outfits now.

PS: You do have the preset file in the preset folder, right?

That might still be becasue your preset doesn't have outfit groups attached.

Try this:

Open BS and click Group Manager and add a new group, just call it "All" and put every outfit on the right into it, save the group.

Now open your preset file and after the preset name put         <Group name="All"/> into the next line, save aswell.

You should be able to find the preset on your outfits now.

PS: You do have the preset file in the preset folder, right?

Okay, got it on my body. Bit of HDT Clipping, I assume I have to mess around with the sliders to fix that?

Okay, fixed that too.

Thanks for all your help.

Okay, got it on my body. Bit of HDT Clipping, I assume I have to mess around with the sliders to fix that?

Okay, fixed that too.

Thanks for all your help.

You most likely didn't use the same shape on your body or your body does't have HDT.

Since the bottom part doesn't come with it's own body it moves regardles of your bodyshape.

Would anyone be willing to fix Rory Campbell's conversion of the Kyna armor? Already asked him myself, but he ignores everything anyone posts nowadays.

post-876722-0-96900500-1470978476_thumb.png

The chainmail part of the armor isn't converted to bodyslide at all. Obvious appreciation for anyone willing to take the time to do it. Picture for reference.

Would anyone be willing to fix Rory Campbell's conversion of the Kyna armor? Already asked him myself, but he ignores everything anyone posts nowadays.

The chainmail part of the armor isn't converted to bodyslide at all. Obvious appreciation for anyone willing to take the time to do it. Picture for reference.

The chain mail part is the baseshape. Copy the information under properties, then delete, load baseshape from another armor set that's good and replace the information under properties... done.