Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Guest swaglol

Oh, I see now. My bad. Well here's the .esp, from baidu. I appreciate it..

Easy as pie.

And thank you for uploading that mod again. Friggin hate baidu.

Thank you very much Fakenet, it's greatly appreciated.

There is a mod armor with a cbbe body. I want to add support for sliders in bodyslide. How to do it? I tried the following:

1. I created a project, chose reference, chose armor (these are shoes, and they are without body).

2. Clicked all confirm, and saved without the body. Yes, the sliders appeared, but in the game I see skin lumens...

Can recommend a guide on this topic? Thank.

Sorry, im use google translator.

I don't know what skin lumens are supposed to be but you need to check the sliders for clipping.

Also shoes don't need a conversion since the feet don't change, only boots need adjustments on the leg.

Did you actually build the outfit in bodyslide?

A few pages back I gave a short "guide" on how to covnert stuff.

In short conversions go like this:

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the CBBE HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up one by one.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

Hello can anyone convert this armor into CBBE HDT bodyslide.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1244-hermaeus-moras-caress/

Thanks!!!!!

That is just a retexture, I converted the original armor some time ago.

Should work somehow.

Thanks!!

I have 2 issues. First the mesh shows up in bodyslide but has no texture. Second in game I can find the living armor in the console but when I wear it it's the original version. It changes my body and has no hdt. It does have textures tho in game.

I do have the original installed. Thanks for any help!!!!

Thanks!!

I have 2 issues. First the mesh shows up in bodyslide but has no texture. Second in game I can find the living armor in the console but when I wear it it's the original version. It changes my body and has no hdt. It does have textures tho in game.

I see the problem, your mod is a standalone, that means my bodyslide puts the files into the "wrong" place.

Just try to copy the meshes from the Living armor to the caress. HDT works fine for me.

Thanks!!

I see the problem, your mod is a standalone, that means my bodyslide puts the files into the "wrong" place.

Just try to copy the meshes from the Living armor to the caress. HDT works fine for me.

Thank you and we're making progress. So I now have the HDT model working ingame but no textures. Also the mesh is not matching my characters weight. So when I put on the armor I blow up to a 100 weight body when my character is a 0 weight.

So here are the details and thank you for helping me out. I should have been more clear I do have the original mod installed. I do also have the hermaeus mora mod installed that I had originally linked. I have tried with one or the other installed and I'm not getting the textures.

For the mesh I followed your advice and copied the meshes from your folder into the other living armor folders. Which is another point at the moment with the original, hermaeus, and your file installed I get 3 living armor folders. Your folder which is nicely labeled, and 2 aradia living armor folders which I assume are the original and the hermaeus. I didn't know which was which so I copied the meshes from your file to both folders.

That got the HDT working but no textures and like I said the weight doesn't match.

I went into the textures folder and I only have one aradia living armor folder there. But the texture folder does have the textures I need. Something isn't happening that should be lol.

Once again thanks for any help.

Thank you and we're making progress. So I now have the HDT model working ingame but no textures. Also the mesh is not matching my characters weight. So when I put on the armor I blow up to a 100 weight body when my character is a 0 weight.

So here are the details and thank you for helping me out. I should have been more clear I do have the original mod installed. I do also have the hermaeus mora mod installed that I had originally linked. I have tried with one or the other installed and I'm not getting the textures.

For the mesh I followed your advice and copied the meshes from your folder into the other living armor folders. Which is another point at the moment with the original, hermaeus, and your file installed I get 3 living armor folders. Your folder which is nicely labeled, and 2 aradia living armor folders which I assume are the original and the hermaeus. I didn't know which was which so I copied the meshes from your file to both folders.

That got the HDT working but no textures and like I said the weight doesn't match.

I went into the textures folder and I only have one aradia living armor folder there. But the texture folder does have the textures I need. Something isn't happening that should be lol.

Once again thanks for any help.

Let's start over from the beginning.

Install the Living Armor mod and install my bodyslide files.

Then copy the texture files of the Caress into the texture folder of the Living Armor.

Built the outfit with bodyslide, use the living armor ingame.

How can you write so much but say so little?

Then copy the texture files of the Caress into the texture folder of the Living Armor.

Sorry about writing a lot and saying a little I'm new to modding. Also thanks for being patient with my slow ass :D

So I deleted all the living armor mods. Deleted the remaining folders left in my data folder related to said mods. Reinstalled the original and your mod. Opened the game and put on armor. It was the original armor with texture but no bodyslide or hdt.

So I went into meshes found there were 2 folders aradia living armor and yours. Copied the meshes from your folder into the aradia folder. Went into game put on outfit. HDT now works, the body is still blown up to a 100 size shape despite my 0 size character, and no texture. Which confuses me because the texture shows before I copy the meshes.

Now in textures there is only one folder. Also for the moment I'm abandoning the hermaeus mora retexure because I will be happy to just have the outfit work. I know it's my fault because it works for you and in bodyslide minus the fact it doesn't have textures the outfit slides just fine from 0-100 body shapes.

Last thing I will say before I start rambling is the mesh files I copied and pasted are

Body_0.nif

Body_1.nif

BodyM_0.nif

BodyM_1.nif

Hopefully I was more efficient with my info this time and once again thanks for your patience and help regardless of the outcome. 

Sorry about writing a lot and saying a little I'm new to modding. Also thanks for being patient with my slow ass :D

So I deleted all the living armor mods. Deleted the remaining folders left in my data folder related to said mods. Reinstalled the original and your mod. Opened the game and put on armor. It was the original armor with texture but no bodyslide or hdt.

So I went into meshes found there were 2 folders aradia living armor and yours. Copied the meshes from your folder into the aradia folder. Went into game put on outfit. HDT now works, the body is still blown up to a 100 size shape despite my 0 size character, and no texture. Which confuses me because the texture shows before I copy the meshes.

Now in textures there is only one folder. Also for the moment I'm abandoning the hermaeus mora retexure because I will be happy to just have the outfit work. I know it's my fault because it works for you and in bodyslide minus the fact it doesn't have textures the outfit slides just fine from 0-100 body shapes.

Last thing I will say before I start rambling is the mesh files I copied and pasted are

Body_0.nif

Body_1.nif

BodyM_0.nif

BodyM_1.nif

Hopefully I was more efficient with my info this time and once again thanks for your patience and help regardless of the outcome. 

You don't even know how to use Bodyslide, do you?!

I have very basic knowledge of bodyslide, but it's been enough to install other armor mods just fine. Did I need to swap meshes using bodyslide? Anyhow thanks for your help.

I have very basic knowledge of bodyslide, but it's been enough to install other armor mods just fine. Did I need to swap meshes using bodyslide? Anyhow thanks for your help.

Like you never actually use the bodyslide program?

I use it on a basic level. Like whenever I install a converted armor. I generally need to install the original and the conversion then go to bodyslide and build that outfit. I can and have changed body types, and I've semi-successfully added a new zap slider to an outfit using outfit studio after reading a tutorial. But I know it can do a lot more so basic.

I use it on a basic level. Like whenever I install a converted armor. I generally need to install the original and the conversion then go to bodyslide and build that outfit. I can and have changed body types, and I've semi-successfully added a new zap slider to an outfit using outfit studio after reading a tutorial. But I know it can do a lot more so basic.

Then why do you copy my files into the meshes folder?

The conversion is made for the living Armor, it works by just building the outfit in bodyslide.

You just install the Living Armor, install my conversion and then build the outfit in bodyslide. There is no manuel copying of meshes required.

The conversion is made for the living Armor, it works by just building the outfit in bodyslide.

You just install the Living Armor, install my conversion and then build the outfit in bodyslide. There is no manuel copying of meshes required.

When I installed it the normal way same as you describe above I get the armor in the original form not the conversion. There is no HDT and the mesh doesn't match my body type. So the reason I copied the meshes over is because you gave me that advice when I was trying to get the hermaeus version to work.

So I figured I'd try it to see what happens. It was an improvement in a way because when I copied the meshes over I now get HDT but the textures suddenly go missing and my body is changed from a 0 to 100 weight body type (but it's my body type and my 100 weight customization so that's good) . I'm confused because with all of my other armor conversions I just did the steps you listed install original then install conversion then build it in bodyslide and good to go.

I'm gonna try uninstalling everything again and starting from scratch. I'm not in a position to do that now so unless you want to don't bother responding until I retry and update. If you're still willing to help my dumb ass that is :D

And regardless thanks for all the help you have given me already I do appreciate it.

Ok, I've made more progress and I'm almost there. I have the textures working and I have the hdt working but the armor is still blowing me up to a 100 weight. Installing like normal didn't work for me either.

I deleted everything. Reinstalled the original. Checked Data folders to see which folders were added found an Aradia Living Armour folder in both textures and meshes.

Installed your file checked folders and there were no new folders which I took as a good sign. Opened bodyslide and built the living armor. Checked folders again and now I have a new folder Aradia Living Armor JE in meshes and no new folder in textures. I run the game and I get the armor but the problem is the same it's not your conversion and it's the original armor with no HDT and a different body type.

So I go back into meshes and copy the meshes over from the JE folder to the original and go back ingame now I have HDT and no textures.

So I go into textures and rename the folder to Aradia Living Armor JE and I go ingame and now I have textures and HDT!!!! YAY!!!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The armor is at a 100 weight setting blowing up my little  sized character. So I go into the meshes folder and delete the meshes with a 1 assuming that 1 means 100 weight and 0 means 0 weight. That just made my characters body disappear when I equipped the armor.

When I use preview in bodyslide and slide the weight from 100-0 its the armor fits the whole time so I'm not sure why it won't match my characters body weight.

I have another armor which isn't bodyslide and its for males but one specific option for it is available only for 100 weight characters while other options can go with any weight and will adjust the mesh. Is that the case here or should the armor be able to match any character's bodyweight?

I like some variety so the body difference between a 0 and 100 in my setting is pretty significant.

Sorry for the long type I hope it's mostly useful info.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! especially for your patience with me.