Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has a CBBE HDT conversion of this outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80826/

Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress.

There used to be a CBBE HDT conversion available but the person who converted it made the file private after getting angry at the original modder (Lind) over a silly discussion. According to the comments section on the mod page Lind says that any conversions are welcome so it shouldn't be a problem Thanks again for any help.

P.S. First post since I'm a chronic lurker!

This was my first conversion! Enjoy!

Lind Woodland CBBE hdt Bodyslide.rar

Hello, does anyone have normal CBBE HDT for http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-511.html I can grab?

I found 1 from Ledo4ek but I dont like his CBBE manga conversion.

Thanks.

The only thing I could find is this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2114-blade-soul-set-unpb-and-7b-bombshell/

All of the CBBE stuff seems to be on Mediafire which has since then removed the files. But I'm currently working on the conversion to CBBE, even for myself. Now you simply say CBBE HDT, so do you not want the Bodyslide as well?

Just do the bodyslide and he can create himself his files with the preset he uses.

Oh, I was just going to change the Nifs to the standard CBBE HDT and then archive the converted files if he didn't want the Bodyslide files since it'd be pointless for him if he didn't use Bodyslide. (Though I don't know why he is in this forum then) 

Hello, does anyone have normal CBBE HDT for http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-511.html I can grab?

Thanks.

Alright here is the bodyslide info, I hope I archived everything correctly. I'll need to transfer the weights to TBBP for myself but it is in HDT like you asked, you'll just need the Textures and Meshes since I included the editted ESP so that it would convert correctly ingame. Let me know if you have a problem and I'll see what I can do.

Crimson Assassin Bodyslide.7z

Thanks.

Alright here is the bodyslide info, I hope I archived everything correctly. I'll need to transfer the weights to TBBP for myself but it is in HDT like you asked, you'll just need the Textures and Meshes since I included the editted ESP so that it would convert correctly ingame. Let me know if you have a problem and I'll see what I can do.

attachicon.gifCrimson Assassin Bodyslide.7z

Hello MrDrAnonymous

Thanks for this file, its work and I'm sorry for linking dead page and make you searching another page that have similar file.

I should check it first. (Lesson learned)

It's seem there's major outfit clipping on my character breast when she's walking or running. I think this is because I use custom walking and running animation mods.

Also I have another request, can you by any chance make HDT for 2 long ribbon behind this armor?

Static ribbon kinda kill the joy of wearing this armor when all of it seems great.

Thanks.

attachicon.gifCrimson Assassin Bodyslide.7z

Hello MrDrAnonymous

Thanks for this file, its work and I'm sorry for linking dead page and make you searching another page that have similar file.

I should check it first. (Lesson learned)

It's seem there's major outfit clipping on my character breast when she's walking or running. I think this is because I use custom walking and running animation mods.

Also I have another request, can you by any chance make HDT for 2 long ribbon behind this armor?

Static ribbon kinda kill the joy of wearing this armor when all of it seems great.

The Clipping on the breasts is a fairly easy fix, it going to be a problem with the weights or possibly the size of the breasts. I personally didn't have any clipping in regards to the breast animations once I converted it to TBBP for myself but I can give you a step by step to fix it since it is very simply.

1) Start Bodyslide and open Outfit Studio

2) Under the File Tab click Load Project and Load Crimson Assassin.osp (Wherever your Skyrim Files are your path will be from there Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Slidersets)

3) Right Click the Bodysuit in the top right grey window and select Copy Bone Weights

4) Save Project and repeat for the other 2 outfits

5) Re-Build to your Preset and that should update the HDT

You can also take the brush and increase the mesh around the breasts where it needs it incase that doesn't work. I added a screenshot so you can see which brush you'll need.

As for the Ribbons, I'm not certain how to do that as when I messed with their Bones previously they wanted to disappear entirely. Plus I don't know how to add or mess with the outfit's skeleton (if that is what you'd need to adjust) so that they can flow and move around freely but I do know what you mean. If I had a reference, I might be able to replicate it but someone else might be able to help with that regard because in all honesty I'm fairly new to converting outfits from different bodies but Fakenet helped me out a lot.

(YAY!!! I earned my first reputation point! Thanks guys!!!)

post-1347426-0-94064100-1490267655_thumb.png

The Clipping on the breasts is a fairly easy fix, it going to be a problem with the weights or possibly the size of the breasts. I personally didn't have any clipping in regards to the breast animations once I converted it to TBBP for myself but I can give you a step by step to fix it since it is very simply.

2) Under the File Tab click Load Project and Load Crimson Assassin.osp (Wherever your Skyrim Files are your path will be from there Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Slidersets)

3) Right Click the Bodysuit in the top right grey window and select Copy Bone Weights

You can also take the brush and increase the mesh around the breasts where it needs it incase that doesn't work. I added a screenshot so you can see which brush you'll need.

As for the Ribbons, I'm not certain how to do that as when I messed with their Bones previously they wanted to disappear entirely. Plus I don't know how to add or mess with the outfit's skeleton (if that is what you'd need to adjust) so that they can flow and move around freely but I do know what you mean. If I had a reference, I might be able to replicate it but someone else might be able to help with that regard because in all honesty I'm fairly new to converting outfits from different bodies but Fakenet helped me out a lot.

Can you use this Apex Senior hood from gutris1 as reference for that ribbon?

Also if you need HDT for this armor its on this thread page 179 made by malfdawg.

As for your step I don't understand that step 5, where do I need to re-build it? (Sorry I'm still new)

Also if you need HDT for this armor its on this thread page 179 made by malfdawg.

As for your step I don't understand that step 5, where do I need to re-build it? (Sorry I'm still new)

I'll take a look at that hood and see what I can come up with and for step 5 just hit the build button at the bottom of the screen for Bodyslide. Also, don't worry about it, at one point I was in your shoes. Now I'm in new shoes a little further ahead lol.

post-1347426-0-81239000-1490296939_thumb.png

From what I can see, the Apex Hood's physics which are what allows it to flows as it does with movement is because of the author creating his own animation set for the scarf part of the hood. Which with my current understanding is not something I can do, nor do I know what software I would need to create the animation.

Bodyslide seems to tailor everything to the body, so from what I can tell it can't be done with it (or at the very least I don't know how to). But when I looked at it with NifSkope it had it's own nodes for the animations which are part of the outfits skeleton, which is why I said what I said.

Maybe someone else will come by with more knowledge and experience and do it, however because of a lack of understanding I can't.

From what I can see, the Apex Hood's physics which are what allows it to flows as it does with movement is because of the author creating his own animation set for the scarf part of the hood. Which with my current understanding is not something I can do, nor do I know what software I would need to create the animation.

Bodyslide seems to tailor everything to the body, so from what I can tell it can't be done with it (or at the very least I don't know how to). But when I looked at it with NifSkope it had it's own nodes for the animations which are part of the outfits skeleton, which is why I said what I said.

Maybe someone else will come by with more knowledge and experience and do it, however because of a lack of understanding I can't.

I see.

Thanks for trying MrDrAnonymous.

i have trouble with a BSLightingShaderProperty

How to fix this ?

20170324112244_1.jpg

20170324112149_1.jpg

Fix what?

I don't see the problem here.

Don't the HDT clothing stuff have their own weightpainting and that'S what it's mostly about?

Not that it matters, still something we can't do.

Don't the HDT clothing stuff have their own weightpainting and that'S what it's mostly about?

Not that it matters, still something we can't do.

Well the hood has it's own set of weights that weight it to the body like any other outfit.

However after it gets so low on the scarf, it has it's own custom weights and animations that allow the bottom of the scarf to flow and move around freely.

I think the body weights on it are to keep the rest of the scarf from clipping through the body by attaching it to the body's movement.

The custom weights can even be seen in OS, but I had to switch to NifSkope to see the animation nodes for the bottom of the scarf.

i have trouble with a BSLightingShaderProperty

How to fix this ?

20170324112244_1.jpg

20170324112149_1.jpg

Fix what?

I don't see the problem here.

I want fix shadow and UVmap on costume , You can see 

No, I don't see. I don't know how it is supposed to look.

You hardly speak english and you are in the wrong topic.

This is about CBBE conversions.

And why do ou need to fix it? Did you make that outfit? If so this is totally the wrong topic for your request.

i would like this done too. didnt notice it on any other pages so unless i missed it, bump!

Does anyone have an update on whether or not this was ever converted to CBBE w/ Bodyslide? Because that would amaaaazing!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4972343-1-1.html

https://mega.nz/#!H5QVlRDQ!2IH3edD9QOGovyrYfaJQQR1aJUMPtfOy7wGDP1p0XOM

Thank you SO much for sharing! Can't wait to try it out in game! :)

Guest swaglol

Is the Lulu conversion not working for anyone else? It looks fine in bodyslide when I build it but I get the usual UNP waist seams and body in game.

Is the Lulu conversion not working for anyone else? It looks fine in bodyslide when I build it but I get the usual UNP waist seams and body in game.

I created that conversion from another bodyslide since baidu doesn't want to cooperate with me.

So I have to guess and I guess the usual: My conversion has weights and the esp doesn't.

I said that literally two posts below the file.

You have to either fix the esp yourself or upload it so I can fix it for everyone.

Guest swaglol

I created that conversion from another bodyslide since baidu doesn't want to cooperate with me.

So I have to guess and I guess the usual: My conversion has weights and the esp doesn't.

I said that literally two posts below the file.

You have to either fix the esp yourself or upload it so I can fix it for everyone.

Oh, I see now. My bad. Well here's the .esp, from baidu. I appreciate it..

FFX+LULU+Armor+UN7B+HDT.zip