Borderlands Lilith Outfit - UNP and UNPB - v1.1

This Mod is now being maintained Here

3515yd3.jpg

Thanks to hodilton for making this video.

[video=youtube]

Chest with all the items can be found behind the player house in Whiterun.

Current Version:

• 1.1 - Fixed issue with AstridBody.dds displaying when the UNPB shirt is equipped. The UNP version doesn't need to be re-downloaded.

Previous Versions:

• 1.0 - Initial Release.

Credits:

Gearbox Software

Lilith Outfit - UNP.7z

Lilith Outfit - UNPB.7z

Hi I tried contacting you on Nexus' date=' but they blocked off communications with you there. Is it possible to remove the poofy part on the jacket? It clips with lots of the hair both vanilla and apachii. Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

You could always use NifSkope to remove that part of the armor, but you would need to touch up the textures because I didn't do anything with the part under the shoulders.

I never modded and and when after downloading NifSkope' date=' I tried following a tutorial, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CecJHR7am9w. I see under mesh there is 2 jacket files:

LilithJacket_0.nif

LilithJacket_1.nif

Do I manipulate both for the change to take affect and also does NifSkope have a item manipulation tool built in or do I need to use another program?

[/quote']

You would have to update both of the files by deleting (ctrl + delete) Jacket_Top. That should to the trick.

I'll have some time this weekend so I'll see if I can some more variations added.

This outfit is great you would not happen to have the tattoos to match would you?

I wasn't planning on it' date=' but it shouldn't be too hard. I'll see if I can add that in a future release.

[/quote']

That would be sweet! Lame to hear that you got banned for something you didn't do, but glad you came here to share you work. Thank you :)

I never modded and and when after downloading NifSkope' date=' I tried following a tutorial, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CecJHR7am9w. I see under mesh there is 2 jacket files:

LilithJacket_0.nif

LilithJacket_1.nif

Do I manipulate both for the change to take affect and also does NifSkope have a item manipulation tool built in or do I need to use another program?

[/quote']

You would have to update both of the files by deleting (ctrl + delete) Jacket_Top. That should to the trick.

I'll have some time this weekend so I'll see if I can some more variations added.

Ok thanks! Ty for keep supporting this.

This outfit is great you would not happen to have the tattoos to match would you?

I wasn't planning on it' date=' but it shouldn't be too hard. I'll see if I can add that in a future release.

[/quote']

That would be sweet! Lame to hear that you got banned for something you didn't do, but glad you came here to share you work. Thank you :)

Well it's not like he was the only one that got banhammered by the Nexus Nazis without them having any evidence at all.

> Upload outfit from Borderlands

> Gets blocked/removed/whatever they did.

>Some dude uploads outfit from Dark Souls ( Not hatan, it's still awesome, but still from another game )

> It isn't blocked/removed whatever it is they do.

I just wonder for how long. I was at the nexus earlier and snatched that Elite Knight stuff. Then i clicked on that Lilith outfit and got that nice file under moderation screen. Then i was like FUCK, time for google.

Then google led me here to my most favourite place in the internet besides 4chan.

I'd also like to say very nice job to the OP.

Nice Outfit, good thing Nexus isnt the only Site for Mods anymore :D

From Nexus-Forums-Strikes....

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

ThomasR100 banned. Using ripped Borderlands content in a mod. Reference post

Couldnt they warn you first? Maybe just banning everyone is not as time consuming ;)

> Upload outfit from Borderlands

> Gets blocked/removed/whatever they did.

>Some dude uploads outfit from Dark Souls ( Not hatan' date=' it's still awesome, but still from another game )

> It isn't blocked/removed whatever it is they do.

I just wonder for how long. I was at the nexus earlier and snatched that Elite Knight stuff. Then i clicked on that Lilith outfit and got that nice file under moderation screen. Then i was like FUCK, time for google.

Then google led me here to my most favourite place in the internet besides 4chan.

I'd also like to say very nice job to the OP.

[/quote']

I think I read somewhere that the Darksouls armor isn't ripped but actually made from scratch so they don't have a reason to ban the author but it's not like they need one, they just do it anyway if they want to.

the dark souls armor isnt a rip, i know the author, he made it from scratch. (btw isnt a master piece of course).

here is why they might ban thomas. but they atleast could warn him before banning. :s

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/377405-porting-content-from-other-games/

----

btw. could u please add a cbb version. :) ... plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• 2 weeks later...

I like how they ban you for Borderlands Content' date=' but not Lollipop Chainsaw content. Yeah that makes sense. Anyway good work man I love the outfit, but I would like the shoulder piece to stop clipping with hair styles as well.

[/quote']

The Juliet outfit is 100% made by me. The only things that weren't made by me on the Lilith outfit are the shoulders, boots, and belt. I got those parts off of the internet from someone that I thought made them but it turns out they ripped them from the game.

Not sure I can help much with the clipping. It's something that happens even with the armor that was created by Bethesda. I do have it on the list to make the shoulders a separate part so that you can just not equip it but still have the jacket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I for one would much prefer a Maya outfit over Lilith, even though Lilith is pretty damn cool. If you can make it 100% original with no ripped parts, then glory shall be your's for the taking!

*ahem*

Seriously though, I like Maya's out fit a little bit more because it has a military/covert suit style to it. It would look great in the original Borderland-styled textures, but would also be easy to re-texture into something more lore-friendly for Skyrim.

Basically, Maya might be easier to fudge with some texture edits rather then Lilith.

Borderlands-2-Character-Concept-Art-2.jpg