Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

there is a problem with other slavery mods : SD+ don't recognize the player is already a slave, and enslave more...

For example, In tid player is tagged as slave and naked. If you run SD+, a falmer will jump on you and enslave you as SD+ slave...

That's how it should work.

Falmers (or other creatures) can try to enslave you.

It is up to the player to accept being enslaved or not.

If enslavement is happening directly, without a popup menu, then there is a but I need to fix.

Major problem is player is already a slave... so, why the falmer is tryting to enslaving it ?

The idea is that Falmers and other creatures do not respect ownership from other masters and try to grab a slave for themselves anyway.

What kind of problem did you find when that happens?

It should use the same slave transfer procedure as when you are sold to another owner or when an NPC kills your owner and grabs you to themselves.

there is a problem with other slavery mods : SD+ don't recognize the player is already a slave, and enslave more...

For example, In tid player is tagged as slave and naked. If you run SD+, a falmer will jump on you and enslave you as SD+ slave...

If enslavement is happening directly, without a popup menu, then there is a but I need to fix.

Major problem is player is already a slave... so, why the falmer is tryting to enslaving it ?

The idea is that Falmers and other creatures do not respect ownership from other masters and try to grab a slave for themselves anyway.

It should use the same slave transfer procedure as when you are sold to another owner or when an NPC kills your owner and grabs you to themselves.

It was in TID.

Player is enslaved by TID falmers, but one of the falmers guards use the SD+ procedure to enslave the player for himself...

It was in TID.

Player is enslaved by TID falmers, but one of the falmers guards use the SD+ procedure to enslave the player for himself...

If the attack itself is the problem, look into the menu for SexLab Dialogues and set the slider for the 'Chance of creature attacks' to 0%.

That should fix it.

Is there a way for other mods to disable SLD attacks altogether then? Or like Helpless, temporarily suspend SD+ mechanic. If I understand correctly, Delzaron is reporting that SD+ can interfere with other mods slavery system. I assume he would be willing to setup blocks in his mod if they exists.

Is there a way for other mods to disable SLD attacks altogether then? Or like Helpless, temporarily suspend SD+ mechanic. If I understand correctly, Delzaron is reporting that SD+ can interfere with other mods slavery system. I assume he would be willing to setup blocks in his mod if they exists.

I will add a note to allow control of chance of attacks using storageUtil variables.

Guys a terrible quesiton comming

I use death alternative but i cant see the option for sd enslavement .As i read its no longer needed for sd
What bothers me tho is how the Ai can enslave? For now all i can do is press the surrender key
Is there no other way? Or is something wrong with my Death alternative or SD?
Thank you for your attention

I use death alternative but i cant see the option for sd enslavement .As i read its no longer needed for sd

What bothers me tho is how the Ai can enslave? For now all i can do is press the surrender key

Did you manually register the quests in DA menu?

DA no longer registers quests automatically.

Did you manually register the quests in DA menu?

DA no longer registers quests automatically.

Ok now i feel stupid :D

I'll try that and let you know. Thanks for the quick reply

EDIT: Allright thatt fixed the problem. Thanks for the help

Is there any advantage in wearing the "Sanguine Collar"?

Good question, I would like to know this as well. Other than the fact that it looks cool I haven't noticed any difference between it and other collars.

Each spectral item comes with a special effect:

- the collar gives people around a chance to grab and enslave you when you are not already taken

- the gag gives people around you a chance to force feed you drinks or drugs

- the shackles.... I am not sure I added a special effect to that one yet.

- the clit piercing increases arousal and augments the chances of attacks from the Coveted quest

Now it is up to you to consider these effects as an advantage or not :)

The next version of SLD will include a new mod event and storageUtil variables to set the values of the 3 sliders for comments, attacks and begging probabilities:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue( PlayerActor, "_SLD_iCommentProbability", <value 0-100> )
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue( PlayerActor, "_SLD_iAttackProbability", <value 0-100>  )
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue( PlayerActor, "_SLD_iBeggingProbability", <value 0-100>  )

SendModEvent("SLDRefreshGlobals")

You need to first set the value in storageUtil and then call the mod event to refresh the global variables used by SexLab Dialogues.

If you don't call the mod event, the values will be updated next time you reload.

After I get up from being knocked down and the enslavement starts my body is stuck and can't move and the limbs just spin around. Is there something wrong with the load order or something? It used to transition fine.

That can happen sometimes.

If it is always happening, try turning off the Ragdoll option from Death Alternative and see if that helps.

By the way... if you find certain items are invisible (like leather armbinders or pony boots), note that Devious Devices Assets and Extensions require using Bodyslides to generate the actual meshes for various items.

Make sure you install the latest version of Bodyslides or the morphs will not appear in the list of morphs to build.

I've meant to get a stable game before doing any more testing, and I have come to the conclusion that defeat could be a source of instability. Maybe I'm not configuring it right but every time I get defeated, my follower get back up on its feet and start attacking the rapist. Probably due to DA's "force follower bleedout" though. Anyhow I tried to get defeated without Defeat, but my follower seemed to be ignored by the process. Before that, and the one time I managed to go through the process with Defeat, the follower was enslaved alongside my character. Another time, I hit the SD+ "surrender" button and the follower was sent in bondage, far far away.

What are the reasons to get this behavior and is it possible to have a screen, in the MCM, to tell us which follower is being recognized? A bit like Sexlab Solution or that DA's MCM screen. Is there a storageUtil variable that is being populated with the current follower?

[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement: condition
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement start enslavement attempt (Humanoid):[Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM]     start master is Humanoid:1
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement: selected
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] SD Blackout end master:[Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [_sdras_player] Receiving 'surrender' event - New master: [Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [_sdras_player] Faction check: TRUE
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] daymoyl - Recovering Start
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:17PM] daymoyl - Update 5.000000
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] Receiving enslavement story.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] _SDQS_enslavement:: bQuestActive == False
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] Starting enslavement story.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] You submit to a new owner.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [_sdras_companion]  Enslaving follower:
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [_sdras_companion]     Follower isn't initialized
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] daymoyl - Update 6.000000

Hey skyrimll I have a question, I saw that you were talking about integration of hair shaving with yps fashion mod is that yet integrated?

Hey skyrimll I have a question, I saw that you were talking about integration of hair shaving with yps fashion mod is that yet integrated?

Yes but it is done through Hormones. I can't remember if I released that change yet.

I will check when I get back home tonight.

I've meant to get a stable game before doing any more testing, and I have come to the conclusion that defeat could be a source of instability. Maybe I'm not configuring it right but every time I get defeated, my follower get back up on its feet and start attacking the rapist. Probably due to DA's "force follower bleedout" though. Anyhow I tried to get defeated without Defeat, but my follower seemed to be ignored by the process. Before that, and the one time I managed to go through the process with Defeat, the follower was enslaved alongside my character. Another time, I hit the SD+ "surrender" button and the follower was sent in bondage, far far away.

What are the reasons to get this behavior and is it possible to have a screen, in the MCM, to tell us which follower is being recognized? A bit like Sexlab Solution or that DA's MCM screen. Is there a storageUtil variable that is being populated with the current follower?

[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement: condition
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement start enslavement attempt (Humanoid):[Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:10PM]     start master is Humanoid:1
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [SDDA] Blackout Enslavement: selected
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] SD Blackout end master:[Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [_sdras_player] Receiving 'surrender' event - New master: [Actor < (FF000D97)>]
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] [_sdras_player] Faction check: TRUE
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:14PM] daymoyl - Recovering Start
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:17PM] daymoyl - Update 5.000000
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] Receiving enslavement story.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] _SDQS_enslavement:: bQuestActive == False
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] Starting enslavement story.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] [SD] You submit to a new owner.
[04/30/2017 - 10:46:18PM] daymoyl - Update 6.000000

Apparently if Defeat isn't running and if there is not rape (aggressor is "friendly"), there is some difficulties to getting enslaved through DA. I have no idea why, even with only SD scenarios enabled in DA the game rather have my character dead.

By enabling the rape in Defeat and disabling the "force follower bleedout" in DA, I suddenly managed to get my character and follower enslaved. The logs aren't really helping either, as SD doesn't tell me wether or not the follower is enslaved.

Debug.Trace("[_sdras_companion]     Follower name is being enslaved : " + kCompanion.GetName())

The GetName() method is returning an empty string or nothing at all. Could you add the refid of the actor alongside it?

After being released from enslavement PC remains in the "zbfFactionSlave" faction. 

Because of this other mods can be considered that the PC is still a slave.
For example, this results in a blocking of enslavement from the mod "Deviously Enslaved Continued".
We obtain permanent: "[CRDE] enslaved: in zaz slave faction 2".

It may be worthwhile to change the function StopSlavery in the script "_sdqs_fcts_slavery.psc" so that when it is released from slavery, the PC is marked as escaped?

for example:
function StopSlavery( Actor kMaster, Actor kSlave)
  ZazSlaveControl.ReleaseSlave(kSlave,"SD")
EndFunction

replaced by:

function StopSlavery( Actor kMaster, Actor kSlave)
  ZazSlaveControl.ReleaseSlave(kSlave,"SD",true)
EndFunction
Description of function ReleaseSlave from ZazAnimationPack (for reference):
; Releases the slave from the currently controlling mod.
; 
; Another mod may pick up the slave with no change in faction standing using EnslaveActor. Slave can be 
; marked as an escaped slave before releasing, by setting the slave rank to zero. Marking the actor as
; escaped will change the slave rank.
; 
Function ReleaseSlave(Actor akActor, String asModName, Bool abSetEscaped = False)
 Log("ReleaseSlave", "Releasing actor " + zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor) + " from " + asModName)
 GetMutex()

If abSetEscaped
  Log("ReleaseSlave", zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor) + " is now an escaped slave.")
  akActor.SetFactionRank(zbfFactionSlave, iSlaveRankEscaped)
 EndIf
 akActor.SetFactionRank(zbfFactionSlaveState, iSlaveStateNotOwned)
 SendEvent("ReleaseSlave", akActor, asModName)
 ReleaseMutex()
EndFunction

Alternatively, after the escape it is necessary to enter in the console:
addtofaction 130096AE -1

(13 - ZaZAnimationPack.esm)

Besides the tattoos is not removed from SlaveTats.
After release from enslavement, I waited more than a week of playing time... all the tattoos were left.
Although, judging by the scripts, they should be removed after 5 days after the application (each tattoo separately).
I can't understand what the issue is.

For the tattoos, do you remember which tattoos were stuck in place?

All that were imposed... all stayed.

During the test game it seemed was: 
Redguard Scrawl (belly)
Wolf scratches (back)
Falmer Glow (body)
Orc Scrawl (head)
Slavery scars

Later I had to delete tattoos through SlaveTats-MCM.

As a result I had to remove "SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp" from the plugin-list.
used:
SlaveTats 1.2.3
SlaveTatsEventsBridge 01b

Yes but it is done through Hormones. I can't remember if I released that change yet.

Oh so it wont just be available for SD+, hormones must be installed?

Oh so it wont just be available for SD+, hormones must be installed?

If you want to use it right now, yes.

I will add a direct call to YPS from Dialogues in the next version.

Hi skyrimll, I'm wondering why at the end of a day of training and after the usual 'owner is happy...' etc messages i would get the message 'Your owner has been removed from the Master Races list. You are free'. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?