Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

So I've got this mod working now and I'm enjoying it a lot so thanks you very much for your work! There were a couple of questions I had and I wondered if I could offer a suggestion or two? I don't know if they're welcome or not so I'll include them in a spoiler that can be ignored, so apologies in advance.

As for my questions, I was enslaved by a Falmer and when they raped my character, their mesh stayed the same, no dick appeared. I'm assuming this is an issue with me not having the right mods or something, but I have More Nasty Critters installed fine and the MCM menu says its installed right, so I'm a bit confused.

Secondly, after escaping my enslavement from the Falmer, I slept and was sent to Sanguine's realm, talked to him and then after he mentioned the Tour he sent me back (I'm assuming thats what was meant to happen? On return, I got all but the collar removed, but when sleeping again (for any length of time) I was never sent back to the realm, even though the MCM menu says its a 100% possibility of being sent to his realm. Do I have to get rid of all the chains/collars? I've been enslaved twice since then and slept once after being enslaved but still wasn't sent. I'm guessing theres an unmarked quest I'm meant to be doing? Or I'm just being an idiot and not realizing I don't actually go back.

Suggestions:

So I solely play a gay, submissive male character, so enslavement is great for me to do. I know the mod is meant for female characters in mind, but I was wondering if it might be possible to add some male PC compatibility? For example:

1. Instead of saying 'Clitoral Piercing' have it just say 'Genital Piercing'? Or maybe theres a way to differentiate between genders and have male PC's say 'Dick Piercing' instead? With a male PC the piercing shows up as a Prince Albert ring so its just the notifications that need changing up
  2. The animation for the piercing vibrating makes no sense on a male PC, with him groping a nonexistent boob and rubbing his stomach. Maybe a general masturbation anim could be used, or the arousal idle anims?
  3. The moaning is very obviously female when the piercing vibrates and its really off-putting. Would it be possible to add a toggle to turn the voice SFX off in the mod? Or add male moans? Maybe use the generic male moans added by SexLab?

Of course I don't have any expectations of any of these things being added, I just wanted to throw them out there just in case you were considering male compatibility, but I know most modders stay away from themes that don't align with their sexuality so I understand completely. I really hope these don't come across a rude, but if they do I'm terribly sorry.

@mule45 - About your suggestions, did you get the latest version of Devious Devices for Him?

I haven't played with a male character in a while but it is possible DD for Him needs to be adapted to the latest version of DD itself. Not sure if it has been keeping up.

The voice issue is something I have been running into with voice effects of the choking collar. I tried a few times to have male vs female choking sounds but I havent got good results yet.

DD for Him is sorely out of date. Needs a great update to matches the changes with recent DD upgrades. A shame that the core DD team won't support male actors, which is why I play as a futa with a giant dick. That'll teach them! As for the animations, again, that is a DD issue.

The falmer not being naked is probably Creature Framework not applying the aroused armor when it needs to. No real idea why that happens though, could be a bad mod initialization or two mods fighting each other. To be sure, get "play with animals" from ffabris's misc stuff, get yourself in a nice quiet area, turn the NPC AI off (toggleAI). Find the baseid of a falmer (help falmer 0), and place a copy of the actor to yourself (player.placeatme FALMERID). Use the keybind assigned to play with animals to see if he get his pants down.

The sanguine collar isn't removed automatically, you'll have to ask people for help.

As for the clitoral piercing, I'm pretty sure

don't mind.

I've been perpetually plagued by a problem. Every time I give my master anything through "I have something for you", I can never talk to him again. So am I just not supposed to give master things even when master wants things? Or is this a known issue that is caused by some known conflict that I haven't identified? Is there some way to make it possible to talk to my master again because this kinda kills the fun of the whole thing xp

@mule45 - About your suggestions, did you get the latest version of Devious Devices for Him?

I haven't played with a male character in a while but it is possible DD for Him needs to be adapted to the latest version of DD itself. Not sure if it has been keeping up.

The voice issue is something I have been running into with voice effects of the choking collar. I tried a few times to have male vs female choking sounds but I havent got good results yet.

I've definitely got the latest version of DD4H but I think it either really needs an update or theres an issue with mine. On my last install (before I clean installed yesterday) when I was using the Isle of Mara mod, there were several Priests of Mara who had chest harnesses on and their dicks were missing; they just had empty air in their crotch.

If that issue was caused by DD4H then I'm assuming it really does need an update (and which would explain why I never found any DD items to use for my male PC) which is a shame since it looks dead D; But maybe its just an issue with my load order (I've gone back to using LOOT to sort mods) and I just need to swap things amount.

Cool to hear the voices are something you're working on :D I've not experienced the choking collar yet, just a Chaurus collar and the Sanguine magic collar (which I think is actually still on my PC aha)

DD for Him is sorely out of date. Needs a great update to matches the changes with recent DD upgrades. A shame that the core DD team won't support male actors, which is why I play as a futa with a giant dick. That'll teach them! As for the animations, again, that is a DD issue.

The falmer not being naked is probably Creature Framework not applying the aroused armor when it needs to. No real idea why that happens though, could be a bad mod initialization or two mods fighting each other. To be sure, get "play with animals" from ffabris's misc stuff, get yourself in a nice quiet area, turn the NPC AI off (toggleAI). Find the baseid of a falmer (help falmer 0), and place a copy of the actor to yourself (player.placeatme FALMERID). Use the keybind assigned to play with animals to see if he get his pants down.

The sanguine collar isn't removed automatically, you'll have to ask people for help.

As for the clitoral piercing, I'm pretty sure

don't mind.

I can understand if a modder wants to only focus on the gender they're attracted to or that they are, but its a shame that male PC's get the short end of the stick for submissive/gay content D;

I'll try 'play with animals' and see what happens, but the Falmer isn't the only creature thats not stripped; a Drauger also raped my PC without getting naked/having a dick so I'm wondering if its a load order issue. I've put my load order with this post just in case you don't mind having a quick look, but please don't feel obliged to; I don't want to see rude.

I know I've got to remove all my PC's bindings myself but I wasn't sure if getting rid of Sanguine's chains where what triggered the next stage of the mod. Cheers for the heads up ^^

loadorder.txt

Something I forgot to ask, is it supposed to be impossible to remove the clitoral piercing/cursed chains? I've asked multiple people to help me with them and all of them have said (using vanilla voiced lines) "Alright, just this once" but it doesn't get removed.

Am I missing something? I've gotten Sanguines collar off now but sleeping doesn't send me back to his realm so I'm guessing I either need to get enslaved normally again or somehow get the genital piercing off.

Something I forgot to ask, is it supposed to be impossible to remove the clitoral piercing/cursed chains? I've asked multiple people to help me with them and all of them have said (using vanilla voiced lines) "Alright, just this once" but it doesn't get removed.

Am I missing something? I've gotten Sanguines collar off now but sleeping doesn't send me back to his realm so I'm guessing I either need to get enslaved normally again or somehow get the genital piercing off.

There seems to be issues with removal of the piercings. I will add that to the list for the next version.

I am working to release an update to most of my mods at the end of the month - SD+, Dialogues, Stories, Parasites and Hormones.

There seems to be issues with removal of the piercings. I will add that to the list for the next version.

I am working to release an update to most of my mods at the end of the month - SD+, Dialogues, Stories, Parasites and Hormones.

Oh cool, cheers ^^ Do I need to remove the genital piercing to continue on in the quest/interaction with Sanguine or do I need to do something else? Just wanna know so I know to either wait for the next update or continue trying to trigger the next stage of the mod.

Thank you for your answer and your hard work on this mod, its super fun ^^

The piercing should have no impact on the rest of the quests.

If you want to go to Deeamworld more often, make sure you are enslaved and released at least once. You will only go there on sleep when you are free.

Make sure the options to delay the visits are set the way you want (after first release and after a night to remember).

If the chance of visit in sleep is set to 100% and you still cannot go there, send me a screenshot of your SD menus and an error log after sleep.

If you want to go to Deeamworld more often, make sure you are enslaved and released at least once. You will only go there on sleep when you are free.

Make sure the options to delay the visits are set the way you want (after first release and after a night to remember).

If the chance of visit in sleep is set to 100% and you still cannot go there, send me a screenshot of your SD menus and an error log after sleep.

Apologies, the BMP's from my screenshots seem to be broken, I can't convert them to JPG's at all, so heres a photo of my screen; god I feel so 2006 taking a photo.

As for error log, I'm assuming you mean my papyrus log? Thats the only log I know about/I've been asked for before so apologies if thats wrong.

I don't appear to be enslaved but I have had NPC's try to rape my PC, resulting in the 'Submit' or 'Resist' screen. I'm guessing because I still have the genital piercing?

EDIT: I should mention, I've been enslaved and escaped 3 times so far; all 3 times with my master dying (the 2nd and 3rd times happened within 10 minutes of each other in the same dungeon lol)

And just in case I've said somethign wrong and made this confusing, I've already been to Sanguines realm once (resulting in the genital piercing plus the magic collar and bonds with are already removed) but I'm just assuming that the PC can return multiple times.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

post-1956479-0-07406100-1494866506_thumb.jpg

Apologies, the BMP's from my screenshots seem to be broken, I can't convert them to JPG's at all, so heres a photo of my screen; god I feel so 2006 taking a photo.

As for error log, I'm assuming you mean my papyrus log? Thats the only log I know about/I've been asked for before so apologies if thats wrong.

I don't appear to be enslaved but I have had NPC's try to rape my PC, resulting in the 'Submit' or 'Resist' screen. I'm guessing because I still have the genital piercing?

EDIT: I should mention, I've been enslaved and escaped 3 times so far; all 3 times with my master dying (the 2nd and 3rd times happened within 10 minutes of each other in the same dungeon lol)

And just in case I've said somethign wrong and made this confusing, I've already been to Sanguines realm once (resulting in the genital piercing plus the magic collar and bonds with are already removed) but I'm just assuming that the PC can return multiple times.

you don't go back every time you sleep. If you're using DA, you can set Dreamworld as an outcome of being defeated.

According to the logs you have a 20% chance of visit on sleep.

[_sdras_dreamer] Chance on sleep: 20

Even though your menu says 100%

Thanks. That gives me enough details to look for this bug.

Awesome, glad I could help and thank you for being so helpful :D

And glad to hear that its just a matter of luck if I get to go back, not that somethings gone wrong on my end aha.

you don't go back every time you sleep. If you're using DA, you can set Dreamworld as an outcome of being defeated.

Oh I know I don't go back everytime; it was just that the menu said it was 100% chance on my next sleep and it wasn't happening, so I just wanted to be sure I wasn't being dumb and missing a crucial step out

Cool to hear about DA though, I'll make sure I've got that option enabled; cheers for the heads up!

Just curious, is there any way to force remove the genital piercing from Sanguine? I know there was mention that the bug would be fixed in an upcoming patch but I wondered if there was a console command or something I could use to remove/delete the piercing. Its just that constantly stopping to moan in a female voice and randomly being assaulted (which I wouldn't mind normally) and having no way to stop it when it gets tiresome is kinda annoying.

I'll try 'play with animals' and see what happens, but the Falmer isn't the only creature thats not stripped; a Drauger also raped my PC without getting naked/having a dick so I'm wondering if its a load order issue. I've put my load order with this post just in case you don't mind having a quick look, but please don't feel obliged to; I don't want to see rude.

Run LOOT and then in-game reset (or re-register, can't remember what the option is called right off the top of my head) mods in Creature Framework. The option is somewhere on the right-hand panel of the main CF menu. That will usually clear up creatures not doing the mesh swap, but it's always a bit creaky, especially if you ever add Immersive Creatures or other similar mods.

I've never gotten Cutting Room Floor to work with my LO, but mine is a lot more complicated than yours, I think. It might still be worthwhile to drop it (if you can stand to) and see if your overall game improves.

Have there been any issues reported with ZAP 7.0? Suddenly I can't get slavery to trigger, either by defeat or by dialogue. I get a sex scene but no message box and no slavery.

I'm also having MO issues with Python but I thought that only affected the .ini editor...?

I'm going to try a clean save and reinstall but I was wondering if anybody else was having issues.

Have there been any issues reported with ZAP 7.0? Suddenly I can't get slavery to trigger, either by defeat or by dialogue. I get a sex scene but no message box and no slavery.

I'm also having MO issues with Python but I thought that only affected the .ini editor...?

I'm going to try a clean save and reinstall but I was wondering if anybody else was having issues.

Is ZAP 7.0 out already?

As usual, a log after an enslavement attempt would be useful.

Yep, it went up last night. Zaz said it'd been extensively tested and I assumed that meant with SD+.

If the clean save/reinstall doesn't fix, I'll post a log. 

Thing is, I suspect it may not bc the problem persisted on a new game. 

Went up where?

I don't see it in the downloads. Can you post a link here?

In any case, I tested the beta with SD+ and didn't find any issue.

I will take a look at the final release.

Hi.  Love the mod.  I'm having a problem that has been mentioned several times, but nobody has provided the solution.  There are times when the owners name disappears.  I have it happen at two points: when I change owners (the new owners name disappears), or if I give my owner something from my inventory (current owners name disappears).  This makes it difficult to play because now you can't talk to the owner and you can't give them the items they have requested for that day.

Another problem is random punishment for no infraction.  The character will be crawling next to the owner then suddenly the light appears and the message "you wince at the sight of the whip" appears.  Will the owners randomly punish for the fun of it?  I've also had the slave collar suddenly shock with the message "What do you think you were doing?", which appears after an escape attempt.  Problem was, the character was right beside the owner and no attempt to escape had been made.  Is this a bug?

Thanks.