Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I am having the "equipDeviceByString" issue as well for some time already, not sure how long though, and was so far unable to track down the root cause. Needed to say I am using ZaZ V9 along with 5.1 DD, and all DD mods updated to last versions. All requirements freshly reinstalled. Using MO v1.3.11.

What I find weird is that SD does not fail only at equipping a device - no items (except gold) are removed from my inventory as well, PC is stripped only partly (f/e the thongs from bikini armor remain on PC) and I get multiple instance of the skooma force feeding.

Tried to play with MO load order, checked for script overwrites and stuff like that - no luck. Removing few mods I deemed potentially conflicting did not help either: Public Whore, Submissive Lola (+ addon), Prison Overhaul, Deviously Enslaved Continued, SLSOxSquirtReborn, Pamatronic´s Deadly Furnitures, PaPunishmentPack, YPS Immersive Fashion Tweaked, Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone.

Tested on brand new save/game without effect.

I wanted to try to load in older SD version and see whether the issue might've been brought with one of the updates, but I do not have any older version backups.

What is sure once again that Skyrim and CreationKit work in mysterious ways ?

BTW sending love in the new year!

1 hour ago, pchs said:

I am having the "equipDeviceByString" issue as well for some time already, not sure how long though, and was so far unable to track down the root cause. Needed to say I am using ZaZ V9 along with 5.1 DD, and all DD mods updated to last versions. All requirements freshly reinstalled. Using MO v1.3.11.

What I find weird is that SD does not fail only at equipping a device - no items (except gold) are removed from my inventory as well, PC is stripped only partly (f/e the thongs from bikini armor remain on PC) and I get multiple instance of the skooma force feeding.

Tried to play with MO load order, checked for script overwrites and stuff like that - no luck. Removing few mods I deemed potentially conflicting did not help either: Public Whore, Submissive Lola (+ addon), Prison Overhaul, Deviously Enslaved Continued, SLSOxSquirtReborn, Pamatronic´s Deadly Furnitures, PaPunishmentPack, YPS Immersive Fashion Tweaked, Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone.

Tested on brand new save/game without effect.

I wanted to try to load in older SD version and see whether the issue might've been brought with one of the updates, but I do not have any older version backups.

What is sure once again that Skyrim and CreationKit work in mysterious ways ?

BTW sending love in the new year!

I don't know what is going on with the equip issue. It is currently working for me and I am also using Zap 9 and DD 5.1

Regarding the removal, that is working as intended - I changed the way inventory is managed by the master in the last version.

Instead of stripping everything (which causes lag for very large inventories), the mod only removes weapons and valuables (gold).

For the rest, the idea is that the owner is using you - the slave - as a pack mule for all that stuff.

Hello! I just started the SD+ questline but the owner is just standing around and not taking me anywhere. We're close to Falkreath. Anyone else got this problem? Worst case scenario, any button/console quest ID so that I could advance the stage? Thank you!

Edit, apparently it's a generic NPC issue and I'll just have to restart.

A new concern has popped up with regards to an [ignore completion before failure %tage] message. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for any advice.

Edited by Urbinepto
Found a possible solution in this very thread. Had a question on another topic.

Also, Ive noticed my owners tend to roam quite a bit? Like i started off immerslave somewhere near whiterun and waited a few hours in game, and she was halfway to wind helm. That's normal, right? It's to give the players the ability to explore, look for valuables for the owner, chances to escape, etc., but I don't think "leash mode" alluded to in the manual is on by default, which is kind of an immersion breaker(?)

Hi! A few other quick question: is it okay if Sanguine becomes the master? if it's not, is there a way to avoid having "Enslaved" starting with him? Or am I supposed to get free from him ("Can I go now?" dialogue option) and then (re)start "Enslaved" with another master? Thank you!

On 1/1/2023 at 4:02 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Get the textures

Where do i find the texture downloads? are they the SDresources?

EDIT: "The internet would truly be a better place if everyone just read the bio before asking questions"- Pappana who clearly did not read the bio 2023

Edited by pappana
33 minutes ago, pappana said:

Where do i find the texture downloads? are they the SDresources?

EDIT: "The internet would truly be a better place if everyone just read the bio before asking questions"- Pappana who clearly did not read the bio 2023

Yes.. that's the one. 

You need to install both.

This is due to a file upload limit for LL.

1 hour ago, tuttobutt said:

Hey, sorry again. I understand the cage scene has been disabled. Is there a legacy version or some way to enable it? I'm curious.

Not at the moment unfortunately. You would have to go waaaay back with all the incompatibilities that implies.

I may give it another shot someday but if you want cages right now, I would suggest using the SD patch from Inte.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:53 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not at the moment unfortunately. You would have to go waaaay back with all the incompatibilities that implies.

I may give it another shot someday but if you want cages right now, I would suggest using the SD patch from Inte.

Is that patch available for the SSE version?

If you mean SD Cages, then it's one of those LE mods that works in SE pretty much out of the box. The most you would have to do is after installing open the .esp in SSEdit, right-click, and create a new SEQ file, but I can't remember if I ever did that or not. Probably, just because it's an automatic thing for me to do.

2 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

I'm confused, i complete "A Night to Remember". What i need to do next for start SD+ Sanguine's quest? And which quest first? "The Truth"? Or "Sangune's Desire"?

This page may have some hints for you:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

'A night to remember' is not the only way to start the main quest.

55 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This page may have some hints for you:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

'A night to remember' is not the only way to start the main quest.

Yeah, i understand that, but i want to know how to start without confusing different stages in the quest. It so happened that at first i appeared in the dreamworld, and after that quest show me lesser stage with meadery. That's why i'm asking, how do i get started right? Find a note from Helga? Or is there something else before Helga? 

Edited by Alis_999
57 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

Yeah, i understand that, but i want to know how to start without confusing different stages in the quest. It so happened that at first i appeared in the dreamworld, and after that quest show me lesser stage with meadery. That's why i'm asking, how do i get started right? Find a note from Helga? Or is there something else before Helga? 

You should still be able to proceed if you find pieces of the quest early on.

The right way to start, if you want one, would be to start immersively, by visiting places or doing things Sanguine cares about and catch his attention:

- Sleep at Haelga's place (there is a free bed in the basement)

- Carry several Honeybrew Mead bottles with you when you go to sleep

These are the two main ways I use to start the quest in my test games.

23 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should still be able to proceed if you find pieces of the quest early on.

The right way to start, if you want one, would be to start immersively, by visiting places or doing things Sanguine cares about and catch his attention:

- Sleep at Haelga's place (there is a free bed in the basement)

- Carry several Honeybrew Mead bottles with you when you go to sleep

These are the two main ways I use to start the quest in my test games.

Thanks and which quest first? "The Truth"? Or "Sanguine's Desire"? Or some other? Because these two quests appeared at the same time and it's confusing, and i want to load into an earlier save and go right

Edited by Alis_999
1 hour ago, Alis_999 said:

Thanks and which quest first? "The Truth"? Or "Sanguine's Desire"? Or some other? Because these two quests appeared at the same time and it's confusing, and i want to load into an earlier save and go right

The Truth is the main quest.

Sanguine's Desire is a background control quest that I should make invisible at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Found the mead stained note and it got me back to the shrine and the dreamworld. What now?

As a rule, either Sanguine or Crassius Curio have the dialogues for the next steps. 

Here is a short breakdown of the quest so far if that can help: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#dreamworld-quest-draft

The next stage for you will be talking to Sanguine.. he will send you back to the real world but you will have to find your way back to Dreamworld to talk to the Alicias.