Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

First, thank you very much for this mod, it adds a whole new dimension to gameplay. Have been enjoying it for a while. 

A question about creature masters. As far as I understand, creature masters require food and sex only. This is apparently reflected in the interaction menu where for example gold is not available to be given to creature masters. Upon daily update however, the papyrus log shows that just like human masters they do seem to require all four: sex, punishment, food, and gold. So, it appears that only two goals (sex and food) out of four can be achieved, resulting in constantly low disposition, which at daily update is reset even lower and is basically always -10. I have not been able to raise that. Creature masters also never seem to punish the PC, it’s basically sex only for whatever mischief you do but sex doesn’t seem to be counted as punishment by the mod. Is this normal behavior, or am I missing something, or am I simply wrong? Must be one of these three :)

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

How am I supposed to kneel and speak with the owner? I can use crouching as kneeling but than I can't talk, only steal from him. Is there a pose I'm missing?

Once enslaved, you can use the up and down arrows to change your posture and go from standing, to crawling to kneeling and back.

If the keys are not working, another mod may be using them. You can configure them in the SD Menu.

So I got enslaved and after a while the owner got angry because the player wears no collar. There was a short error message but I couldn't see it fast enough. I use DD 5.1 . What is wrong?

It was something like "no override found - aborting device"

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, whats00 said:

Does anyone have a link to DD 5.1? The only version I've been able to find is 5.2.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

So I got enslaved and after a while the owner got angry because the player wears no collar. There was a short error message but I couldn't see it fast enough. I use DD 5.1 . What is wrong?

It was something like "no override found - aborting device"

I have been using 5.2 for my tests for a while and so far, everything is working just as 5.1

Just make sure you have the right version - get the SE version of Devious Device and SD+ if you are using SE for Skyrim.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have been using 5.2 for my tests for a while and so far, everything is working just as 5.1

Just make sure you have the right version - get the SE version of Devious Device and SD+ if you are using SE for Skyrim.

I use LE versions of both mods. What exactly is my error message meaning? Did I make a mistake during installation or overwrote something in the wrong order?

Edited by xyzxyz
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I use LE versions of both mods. What exactly is my error message meaning? Did I make a mistake during installation or overwrote something in the wrong order?

That message can happen if your owner is of a custom race or falls in a category I didn't anticipated when I assigned devices to potential owners.

Who was the owner? someone I can test in my game?

27 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That message can happen if your owner is of a custom race or falls in a category I didn't anticipated when I assigned devices to potential owners.

Who was the owner? someone I can test in my game?

He was an imperial soldier created by simple slavery by the name Slaren Torque

Edited by xyzxyz
32 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it normal that followers return by themselves once you free yourself? I got free and fasttravelled to the next city and a follower that was sold of just waited there for me as nothing ever happened.

Yes... follower support in SD is very basic at the moment.

You can try using Follower Slavery Mod which was designed specifically to address this issue.

I have it in my mods list but I haven't experienced it with my followers yet.

On 3/27/2023 at 4:16 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can try using Follower Slavery Mod which was designed specifically to address this issue.

I have it in my mods list but I haven't experienced it with my followers yet.

I use that so I was surprised that my follower just portet back to me.

I'm trying to get the sanguine mainquest started via the immersive start. I haven't done a Night to remember yet but I have visited several inns and temples. How exactly does that start work?

And how is that disposition working? On some days I start with -6 and on others with +2. How does that setting in the mcm work?

And the slavery lvl isn't changing. It's still at 1 fresh meat after several days

And dance animations are often not starting or they start much later than they should.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 3/27/2023 at 10:42 AM, xyzxyz said:

I use that so I was surprised that my follower just portet back to me.

I'm trying to get the sanguine mainquest started via the immersive start. I haven't done a Night to remember yet but I have visited several inns and temples. How exactly does that start work?

And how is that disposition working? On some days I start with -6 and on others with +2. How does that setting in the mcm work?

And the slavery lvl isn't changing. It's still at 1 fresh meat after several days

And dance animations are often not starting or they start much later than they should.

Here is a list of triggers to get the main quest started: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

Disposition is still not fleshed out completely. It will drop if you make your owner angry but it doesn't drop as fast as it used to.

It can take a while and many sex animations to make the level progress.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Did I ask too much?^^

No.. just got busy for a few days :)

This has probably been asked countless of times but i could not find the solution.

When i strike my owner the log ''punishment queu, adding armbinder'' but this does not happpen. No armbinder is being equipped.

Anyone got any idea how this is solved?

I am on SSE (and downloaded the SSE version) with the newest SD+ and DD.

hello In the flowering spriggan quest the armor doesnt seem to be equipping when I get infected in any of the stages of infection, Ive used bodyslide, is there another thing Im missing? I seem to be able to spawn and equip the items just fine, but it wont come on through natural means. I thought this might have something to do with devious devices but I have the latest version installed and it still doesnt work...

45 minutes ago, IzeMahn00 said:

hello In the flowering spriggan quest the armor doesnt seem to be equipping when I get infected in any of the stages of infection, Ive used bodyslide, is there another thing Im missing? I seem to be able to spawn and equip the items just fine, but it wont come on through natural means. I thought this might have something to do with devious devices but I have the latest version installed and it still doesnt work...

That quest and effects have been moved to SexLab Parasites / Kyne's Blessing. 

The quest should trigger anymore.. curious about how that happened.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That quest and effects have been moved to SexLab Parasites / Kyne's Blessing. 

The quest should trigger anymore.. curious about how that happened.

I'm assuming you meant shoudn't, as for how I did it, I simply surrendered to them and it triggered some pop-ups. Anyway I also have Sexlab parasite and have tried to manually infect myself to see if it works, but it doesn't. All the other ones seem to work though. 

12 hours ago, HananozoSerena said:

Hello! I would like to know why the mod is like the picture below after loading, is it because the mod conflicts? The mod presets are already installed. And sd+ is on the last one. How to solve this problem?Thank u.

IMG_20230407_090913.jpg

What is wrong with the picture?

14 hours ago, HananozoSerena said:

Hello! I would like to know why the mod is like the picture below after loading, is it because the mod conflicts? The mod presets are already installed. And sd+ is on the last one. How to solve this problem?Thank u.

IMG_20230407_090913.jpg

I am confused as well... your screenshot looks normal.

The quests are greyed out because that menu only shows their status. They are not meant to be clicked on manually.

The Uninstall option is supposed to be there as well.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog