Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The next stage for you will be talking to Sanguine.. he will send you back to the real world but you will have to find your way back to Dreamworld to talk to the Alicias.

Haven't I done that already?

I spoke with them and the quest updated to "Speak with Sanguine about the Alicias". But I have no dialogue for that.

Edit: Judging by the draft link above I completed the quest. I just found the shrine too early so it got messed up.

Edited by xyzxyz
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Haven't I done that already?

I spoke with them and the quest updated to "Speak with Sanguine about the Alicias". But I have no dialogue for that.

Edit: Judging by the draft link above I completed the quest. I just found the shrine too early so it got messed up.

It doesn't sound messed up.

Did you try all the dialogue options for Sanguine? even those that are greyed out?

It is still possible there is a bug on my end. I will keep an eye for that quest stage when I test it again.

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It doesn't sound messed up.

Did you try all the dialogue options for Sanguine? even those that are greyed out?

It is still possible there is a bug on my end. I will keep an eye for that quest stage when I test it again.

I did test all out. The Problem is that I already chose a path and that is the last stage of the chapter in your draft document. Did you add a second chapter?

On 1/15/2023 at 7:53 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not at the moment unfortunately. You would have to go waaaay back with all the incompatibilities that implies.

I may give it another shot someday but if you want cages right now, I would suggest using the SD patch from Inte.

Which one? SD cages or SD patches?  I assume SD patches is incompatible with the latest SD+ SSE?

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Which one? SD cages or SD patches?  I assume SD patches is incompatible with the latest SD+ SSE?

I haven't kept track of Inte's mods but last I checked he was keeping his Cages and Patch mods up to date with the latest SD+ versions.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven't kept track of Inte's mods but last I checked he was keeping his Cages and Patch mods up to date with the latest SD+ versions.

Patches was last updated in 2021 I think.  Cages 2022.  Does cages do anything without patches though i wonder 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:49 AM, no_way said:

Patches was last updated in 2021 I think.  Cages 2022.  Does cages do anything without patches though i wonder 

SD Cages is stand alone. It not only adds cages to several dungeons, camps, etc.s but also bad-ass bandits, necromancers, etc. to those camps.

Okay,  now my character's owner had a Relationship rank of 0 - which is expected. BUT  when said owner died that Relationship rank suddenly became 4. This results in a courier being dispatched with a "Letter of Inheritance". Humorous perhaps but kind of un-immersive. Is there a way to prevent this?

this is not beast race combatable. just tried this as a khajiit, it removed the tail and gave me a human body, the mask, give my khajiit head a creepy look. the chaurus head could be a bit bigger, also it disappears when I zoomed in and reappears when zoomed out

19 minutes ago, DeannaA said:

I am having a dumb issue with the SD+ not finding devices it searches for

That usually points at the wrong version of Devious Devices.

The current supported version is 5.1.

If you are using 5.2, it could be some devices were changed, but I haven't heard anything about that yet.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That usually points at the wrong version of Devious Devices.

The current supported version is 5.1.

If you are using 5.2, it could be some devices were changed, but I haven't heard anything about that yet.

It worked, thank you

In older vesions of this mod there were a dialogue option after release which allowed you to become slave again. Something like "Master, I want to be slave again". But it seems not to function properly, 'cause after that there was nothing happening.

So I wanted to ask, is this option still presented in this mod, and how can I trigger that? 

Thanks for help

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little new to posting/asking for help on this forum, so sorry in advance if I don't provide enough info! I'm playing with the SSE version from the conversion thread, but every time the owner goes to bind the player's hands, the game immediately CTDs. The Enslavement scenario runs without any issues if the owner doesn't try to bind the player's hands. I've had SD+ installed on two different saves, and it's done this to me on both, so I'm assuming I may have a conflicting mod issue, but from my searching in the forum I didn't find any topics that had similar issues, so I'm not sure where to begin. I thought at first that it was combat-specific and the game was just trying to run too many scenarios at once, but it recently happened via the manual surrender option with no combat having happened beforehand. 

I have a few other DD-dependent mods (Lore, Helpless, Followers Continued, Enchanted Chests), but those have been able to run events that bind the player's hands without an issue. Is there a mod conflict that's already known to potentially cause this issue, or Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? 

Edit: In doing some further testing, it seems like if I keep the console open when the notification suggests to, the player can be bound without CTDing, but I've only succeeded in this once. Would still be interested to know if there are any common conflicts I should be on the lookout for. Thanks in advance!! 

Edited by tangernette
clarification, new info