Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I am having a issue where after talking to all three Alicia and then going into the cave and reading the note, Senguine doesn’t tell me he his busy. I’ve skimmed most the thread but am unable to see anything. Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, Sierrok said:

I am having a issue where after talking to all three Alicia and then going into the cave and reading the note, Senguine doesn’t tell me he his busy. I’ve skimmed most the thread but am unable to see anything. Any suggestions?

That's strange. Sanguine should definitely have something to say if you read the note.

What does your journal say at this point?

9 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Oh, and try as I might, I can’t figure out how to get the boots on. It give me a error saying equipdevicebystringFailed:boots. Thanks!

That's a compatibility issue with DD5.1, I am working on that this month.

Hey! Im getting a CTD when entering the dreamworld. I just ran through a night to remember and Im trying to sleep at the inn in riverwood. After I wake up, it goes black, starts loading (I assume to the dreamworld), and then crashes. (Im on SE btw)

I have quickly scoured these forums and tried a few fixes, but nothing has worked.

Fixes tried:

installed this fix for DD
Moved SGD+ to the bottom of the load order (still with sexlab dialogues at the bottom, as the FAQ says)
Removed and reinstalled SGD+

I heard about doing "facegen npc fixes" in the creation kit. Im not wholly sure about what that means but the creation kit crashes when I try to load it from steam. Is there any easier way to do it, like downloading someone else's fixed files?

Thanks for helping.

I know your updates on this mod are all fine-tuning, but I wonder if at some point you plan to or can, add more owners through simple slavery. This mod, for me is a must on every load order .. would be so nice if it worked better with simple slavery plus plus.

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

I know your updates on this mod are all fine-tuning, but I wonder if at some point you plan to or can, add more owners through simple slavery. This mod, for me is a must on every load order .. would be so nice if it worked better with simple slavery plus plus.

That would be a question for the owner of simple slavery.

32 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:
2 hours ago, Lenore said:

That would be a question for the owner of simple slavery.

Ok thank you.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148601-simple-slavery-plus-plus/?do=findComment&comment=3436488

10 minutes ago, bruhfrman said:

Do men enslave you? If so is there a way to make it so that only women enslave you?

Yes.. that is set using the Gender preference option in the menu.

You can set it to Same as player, Opposite to player gender, Both, or SexLab, which uses SexLab's estimate of your gender preferences based on your sexual activity.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes.. that is set using the Gender preference option in the menu.

You can set it to Same as player, Opposite to player gender, Both, or SexLab, which uses SexLab's estimate of your gender preferences based on your sexual activity.

Great thank you!

don't know if someone else have this problem, but i could not find anything with the topic search...

when the owner decide to sell the slave, it should lead to mistwatch right? with me the owner usually become stuck in place, it don't go anywhere, and if i try to use the "are we there yet" dialog to skip the walk, the screen fades to black but it don't teleport to mistwatch and i just get enslaved again either by the same npc that was the owner or someone close to him

DeepBlueFrog, I don't know if you played Wartimes - A Daughters Tale, but that mod has a simple feature that makes it a lot easier to handle servitude that could be useful in SD maybe. The feature is a supply barrel that gets filled with the request of the owner, either a drink or ingredients of food that still needs to be cooked. Its a bit "cheaty", but it would solve a problem in places where food and drinks are hard to get, right? I thought to mention it since I see that you started a rework of the mod, which is awesome, thank you.

So generally I can't surrender to NPC's. Basically, when I surrender, the mod says the surrender was accepted, the PC turns into a slave, and the NPC the PC surrendered to continues to attack me until my character dies. This happens 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time the surrender works and the NPC stops attacking. Not sure how to fix this...?

Is there a way to reset the quests? I didn't realize I was supposed to just wait around as Sanguine's slave for a while, so I think I broke the quest, except I thought I was just supposed to wait and sleep to get summoned back there, so the "pre-quest" save is quite a bit back.

Or was I supposed to just get dumped in front of a farm with no instructions on what to do there or quest markers pointing the right way?

15 minutes ago, dogflail said:

Is there a way to reset the quests? I didn't realize I was supposed to just wait around as Sanguine's slave for a while, so I think I broke the quest, except I thought I was just supposed to wait and sleep to get summoned back there, so the "pre-quest" save is quite a bit back.

Or was I supposed to just get dumped in front of a farm with no instructions on what to do there or quest markers pointing the right way?

It's probably fine. 

I don't use quest markers. All you need should be in the quest journal.

If nothing is there, it means you are supposed to wait until sanguine summons you again during the course of the game.

I have looked all over and haven’t been able to find a answer, I have been infected with sprigans armor, and I was wondering how long it takes for the quest to start.  No one compulsively MBs, and no one comments on it… the only quest I get is how to get rid of it. Thanks!

Edited by Sierrok
53 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I have looked all over and haven’t been able to find a answer, I have been infected with sprigans armor, and I was wondering how long it takes for the quest to start.  No one compulsively MBs, and no one comments on it… the only quest I get is how to get rid of it. Thanks!

There is no quest, just a parasitic condition that progresses when the weather is raining or the player is swimming,

1 hour ago, Sierrok said:

So clarifying, there is no flowering spriggan quest? On the sd+ page it mentions how you get infected with the armor and trigger a quest by npc s saying something about it.

I recently moved that quest to SexLab Parasites. 

There is no longer a Spriggan quest in SD+.

You will have to install the latest version of Parasites to get that kind of armor.

Is there like a guide/walkthrough or anything like that for the Dreamworld stuff? It seems kinda random to me, often i have no idea what im supposed to do (am i even supposed to do anything?) It looks confusing. It seems like everytime my PC goes to sleep theres a chance she'll wake up in the dreamworld gets tied up and then is sent to a random place.