Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I’ve seen many ideas on this one… I switch from public whore to sd+ as a slave. During the middle of the transition, after the owner says, what is this junk, the computer freezes. I have checked mod order, mod dependencies etc… is there a fix I am missing? I got taken by a dog into slavery, no issues, but this girl in solitude, freezes every time…

I am using vortex.

I removed everything from inventory to test, it works with empty inv just fine… is there a reason inventory would cause a freeze?

Edited by Sierrok

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd like to thank the author for all the work he's done on this mod, it's a huge project and it's always nice to see people invest so much time in it out of passion. Unfortunately, I also have my share of problems, and I apologize in advance if the solution has already been given (sorry but there are too many pages huh). 
Having never managed to get it to work properly in its previous versions, I downloaded the most recent version for a new game, following very precisely the order of installation advised here: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ.
Unfortunately a recurring crash closes the game when I want to load the game at step 15 (so after installing SD+ in my mod list). Not at the Bethesda logo, but really when I press continue. I checked that I had all the requirements (yes), that my order was pretty much clean, FNIS is ok, and that my other mods didn't have any issues (I deactivated the big ones that often crash my game, like Dragonborn Legacy). I don't really see what else it could be so I'm coming here to ask for help. I thank in advance the person who will help me. 

PS: I'm not an native-English speaker so I'm sorry for the mistakes. 

> my order of mods below :

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

4 hours ago, Lekellae said:

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd like to thank the author for all the work he's done on this mod, it's a huge project and it's always nice to see people invest so much time in it out of passion. Unfortunately, I also have my share of problems, and I apologize in advance if the solution has already been given (sorry but there are too many pages huh). 
Having never managed to get it to work properly in its previous versions, I downloaded the most recent version for a new game, following very precisely the order of installation advised here: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ.
Unfortunately a recurring crash closes the game when I want to load the game at step 15 (so after installing SD+ in my mod list). Not at the Bethesda logo, but really when I press continue. I checked that I had all the requirements (yes), that my order was pretty much clean, FNIS is ok, and that my other mods didn't have any issues (I deactivated the big ones that often crash my game, like Dragonborn Legacy). I don't really see what else it could be so I'm coming here to ask for help. I thank in advance the person who will help me. 

PS: I'm not an native-English speaker so I'm sorry for the mistakes. 

> my order of mods below :

(...)

My rule of thumbs for instant crashes is to check for dependencies with TES5edit.

Run it with all of your mods enabled. It will tell you if anything is missing.

The second - make sure you are not using the LE version with SE

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ma règle d'or pour les plantages instantanés est de vérifier les dépendances avec TES5edit.

Exécutez-le avec tous vos mods activés. Il vous dira s'il manque quelque chose.

La seconde - assurez-vous que vous n'utilisez pas la version LE avec SE

Thank you for your quick response. 

First of all, I'm on Skyrim LE, so no problem with the versions. 
I just used TES5edit for the first time, and here is the error message displayed.

I don't know where it's coming from and which mod/part of a mod it's due to, I hope you know better than me. 

error.PNG.37aa12d2d62f10cda8e8369fa776d519.PNG

8 hours ago, Lekellae said:

Thank you for your quick response. 

First of all, I'm on Skyrim LE, so no problem with the versions. 
I just used TES5edit for the first time, and here is the error message displayed.

I don't know where it's coming from and which mod/part of a mod it's due to, I hope you know better than me. 

error.PNG.37aa12d2d62f10cda8e8369fa776d519.PNG

That error shouldn't cause the mod to crash. 

If you are using a mod organizer, make sure the dependencies are actually deployed. It is easily to think they are part of your current profile when in fact they are not.

A new version of SD+ is up with these changes:

RELEASE NOTES for milestone SD 2021-07-31

Enhancements:

I had to split the Voice pack into a multi-part archive because of size restrictions on LL. 

You will have to download each part and reassemble them using 7zip or similar programs.

The voices are nice to have but they can sound a little metallic at time since they were generated automatically. I haven't tested all of the lines but I know some lines didn't come up as voices for some reason.

3 minutes ago, tamai said:

I dont understand how the soundfiles are suppose to work i cant even open them?

Because the file is too large for LL, I had to split it into multiple parts.

You will need to install 7zip and follow these instructions to patch them together into a 7z file you can then extract to your Skyrim folder: 

https://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/discussion/45797/thread/8cc5b690/

9 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

So is this the update with those strange creatures featured in the blog post?

yes... but the creatures are only available in the Moonshadow Garden, which is a small part of the main quest with Sanguine (for now).

I may extend that later.

@DeepBlueFrog  I was working in CK this morning a bit and it was working fine (well as okay as CK ever does)  Around lunchtime I downloaded your update to SD+ and installed that.  This evening I went to work in CK some more and discovered that anytime I tried to load any cell in the Render view, CK would crash.  I got an error message about a C;\projects

sbailey_farm.... something or other... it was an hst file IIRC.  Caused some sort of overflow.  I don't have any such folder on my C drive (mine is just operating system, all my game files are on my D drive so this had to be from some other mod).  Anyway, after some trial an error and process of elimination (and completely reinstalling CK) after removing the new version of SD+ CK is now working again.  If I reinstall SD+, it goes back to crashing.

The game itself will load and run, and I didn't see any errors in TES V, so I'm not sure exacty what the problem is.  But figured I should let you know.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@DeepBlueFrog  I was working in CK this morning a bit and it was working fine (well as okay as CK ever does)  Around lunchtime I downloaded your update to SD+ and installed that.  This evening I went to work in CK some more and discovered that anytime I tried to load any cell in the Render view, CK would crash.  I got an error message about a C;\projects

sbailey_farm.... something or other... it was an hst file IIRC.  Caused some sort of overflow.  I don't have any such folder on my C drive (mine is just operating system, all my game files are on my D drive so this had to be from some other mod).  Anyway, after some trial an error and process of elimination (and completely reinstalling CK) after removing the new version of SD+ CK is now working again.  If I reinstall SD+, it goes back to crashing.

The game itself will load and run, and I didn't see any errors in TES V, so I'm not sure exacty what the problem is.  But figured I should let you know.

Can you take a screenshot of that error?

I checked SD+ and I did not add a master file by accident, which is the only explanation I have.

Are you using SE or LE?

Are you using Devious Devices 5.1?

Are you using Zaz Animation Pack 8 or above?

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you take a screenshot of that error?

I'll have to replicate it, might be tomorrow.  I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the crash or not, I don't know what it referred to and it wasn't anything I recognized.  It was just the last error message before it would crash every time.  When that error displayed I had the options to ignore, retry or abort, no matter what I picked CK did a CTD.

I checked SD+ and I did not add a master file by accident, which is the only explanation I have.

Nope, no extra master, one of the first things I checked.  I also checked it in TES Edit and I couldn't spot any errors in your mod, so I'm not sure what exactly about it is triggering this.  I also tried uninstalling just the SD Resources and that did not cure the problem.  Also after removing the new SD+ and reinstalling the SD+ from 6/30 things worked fine and I could re-install the new SD Resources without it causing a problem.   I don't think is a incorrectly sized texture or anything from SD Resources.

Are you using SE or LE?

LE

Are you using Devious Devices 5.1?

Correct

Are you using Zaz Animation Pack 8 or above?

8+

What was odd was that I wasn't editing your mod when the crashes started.  I was actually trying to work on my Whiterun mod which has no connection to yours.  I found that if I tried to load a cell into the render window of any mod, it crashed.  Even if all I loaded was just the Skyrim.esm and then tried to load the testJeremy cell, crashed.  Removed the new version of SD+ and I could once again load any cell from any mod.  Re-installed the previous 6/30 version of SD+ and I can load mods and cells without crashes.  Not sure why something in one mod would affect loading stuff in other mods when the offending mod isn't even loaded, just installed.  Strange.

Edited by EinarrTheRed

Yeah it is, apparently CK loads a lot more than it should be.  I thought maybe it had pushed CK over the animation limit which I've heard can cause problem, but I'd also uninstalled several mods that add animations today so that shouldn't have been an issue I don't think unless you added a ton of new animations.

Just for clarity, the older version was SDPlus20200630.zip and that is currently installed and seems to work fine.

I had recently been trying it out with CCAS, SL Dialogs, SL Stories and Kyne's Blessing and everything was playing well together until I updated today.

BTW, as a side note, there weren't any conflicts between what you do in Kyne's Blessing in the Temple of Kynerath and my Whiterun Revisited mod, they actually played well together as one thing I did was set Danica to specifically sleep in the bed next to the trap door you added.