Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Do you have Sex Lab animation loader installed?

You need this so Sex Lab will register the new animations otherwise they will never play or show up. As for ZAP I only use this due to the requirements from some mods I use. I don't use it for anything in game. 

Sorry, forgot to mention that. Yes, I do have SLAL and after installing the new animations the first thing I did was enabling and registering them all. They work perfectly fine in any other encounter, but once my character gets enslaved using SD+, they suddently become unavailable.

3 hours ago, Shurtugal056 said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that. Yes, I do have SLAL and after installing the new animations the first thing I did was enabling and registering them all. They work perfectly fine in any other encounter, but once my character gets enslaved using SD+, they suddently become unavailable.

Not had that bug before. I even get Sanguine to do them to my character. 

Quick question, if anyone know.
I've been caught off guard and captured then kept as a toy (enslaved) by a troll at a relatively low level.

Too weak to kill it now, and can't run away since it follows and destroy most things I throw his way.

I would've liked to reclaim my stuff, but it's been a few (painful) days already and I can't seem to get my disposition to anything other than -10 no matter what I gift or give in to it.
Are animals in general stuck and don't have this feature?

2 hours ago, MK66 said:

I've been caught off guard and captured then kept as a toy (enslaved) by a troll at a relatively low level.

Too weak to kill it now, and can't run away since it follows and destroy most things I throw his way.

I would've liked to reclaim my stuff, but it's been a few (painful) days already and I can't seem to get my disposition to anything other than -10 no matter what I gift or give in to it.

Animal masters only have primal needs... they will only want food and sex. There is no endgame with them.

You have to come to that realization and find whatever way possible to escape.

Your stuff is safe... Sanguine has it in his Dreamworld. 

6 hours ago, MK66 said:

Run to town and let the guards kill it?

Or find a random npc and ask to be their slave. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Run to town and let the guards kill it?

Or find a random npc and ask to be their slave. 

It killed the guards of Rorikstead, a group of bandits, a group of reachmen, a whispmother and her minions, Lol. 

Looks like I'm in a pretty bad situation.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Animal masters only have primal needs... they will only want food and sex. There is no endgame with them.

Your stuff is safe... Sanguine has it in his Dreamworld. 

I turned off the dreamworld part of the mod. Not really a fan of it, but the rest of the mod is cool. Coupled with Death Alternative, it provides an immersive way of not dying yet still punishing.

Guess I'll have to find a way by surrendering to someone else or try to push it off a cliff.

19 minutes ago, MK66 said:

It killed the guards of Rorikstead, a group of bandits, a group of reachmen, a whispmother and her minions, Lol. 

Looks like I'm in a pretty bad situation.

I turned off the dreamworld part of the mod. Not really a fan of it, but the rest of the mod is cool. Coupled with Death Alternative, it provides an immersive way of not dying yet still punishing.

Guess I'll have to find a way by surrendering to someone else or try to push it off a cliff.

I have an item on my to-do list to allow disabling the main quest in Dreamworld, but Dreamworld itself is a core component of the mod and it cannot be avoided for things like getting your stuff back.

50 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have an item on my to-do list to allow disabling the main quest in Dreamworld, but Dreamworld itself is a core component of the mod and it cannot be avoided for things like getting your stuff back.

Guess it's lost forever then.

Well, it's all right, I'll imagine the troll would've probably dumped the "useless" stuff on his way back home.

Altho, it's already in the mod, there is a button to disable visit to dream world forever.

12 minutes ago, MK66 said:

Guess it's lost forever then.

Well, it's all right, I'll imagine the troll would've probably dumped the "useless" stuff on his way back home.

Altho, it's already in the mod, there is a button to disable visit to dream world forever.

I will have to double check what that button really does. It is probably I meant it to be "Stop automatic teleports to Dreamworld".

If you want your stuff back, you can always sleep in front of Sanguine's altar under Honneybrew Meadery.

That should send you to Dreamworld as a manual option. You can get your stuff back from the chest there.

The next version will re-enable the chain on the torture pillar to allow you to go back without ever talking to Sanguine.

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to double check what that button really does. It is probably I meant it to be "Stop automatic teleports to Dreamworld".

If you want your stuff back, you can always sleep in front of Sanguine's altar under Honneybrew Meadery.

That should send you to Dreamworld as a manual option. You can get your stuff back from the chest there.

The next version will re-enable the chain on the torture pillar to allow you to go back without ever talking to Sanguine.

Nah, I'm good, as I said, I don't like the Dreamworld part.

If I can suggest one thing so, could it be possible to remove the collar from creature enslavements? Beside Rieklings and giants, I don't see others creatures sentient enough to use them.

36 minutes ago, MK66 said:

Nah, I'm good, as I said, I don't like the Dreamworld part.

If I can suggest one thing so, could it be possible to remove the collar from creature enslavements? Beside Rieklings and giants, I don't see others creatures sentient enough to use them.

That is something I want to do eventually.

The collar used to hold important functions during enslavement. I have been gradually moving them elsewhere in the code so that I can have eventually collar-less enslavements. As usual with my mods, I got interrupted before finishing it and it is currently in a half-baked stage.

48 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is something I want to do eventually.

The collar used to hold important functions during enslavement. I have been gradually moving them elsewhere in the code so that I can have eventually collar-less enslavements. As usual with my mods, I got interrupted before finishing it and it is currently in a half-baked stage.

Yeah I noticed.

If anything, have them use an invisible collar in the mean time, at least for immersion sake?

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I've often thought it would be neat if the animal masters eventually trusted a submissive PC enough to tag along with them on their adventures similar to how human masters do. After all, as long as the PC is providing food and sex on demand the status between them could blossom into a co-dependent relationship with the animal master providing protection of his bitch (within reason; no trolls/dragons/giants or other overpowered creatures) and the PC being able to continue playing the game.

Conceptually the animal-as-master is a really cool idea but from a gameplay standpoint it's very "sit around and wait". I understand that that's sort of the point of animal masters but I can't help but imagine how interesting it would be if creatures could establish dominance while the player continues their playthrough. Just my $0.02.

19 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

I've often thought it would be neat if the animal masters eventually trusted a submissive PC enough to tag along with them on their adventures similar to how human masters do. After all, as long as the PC is providing food and sex on demand the status between them could blossom into a co-dependent relationship with the animal master providing protection of his bitch (within reason; no trolls/dragons/giants or other overpowered creatures) and the PC being able to continue playing the game.

Conceptually the animal-as-master is a really cool idea but from a gameplay standpoint it's very "sit around and wait". I understand that that's sort of the point of animal masters but I can't help but imagine how interesting it would be if creatures could establish dominance while the player continues their playthrough. Just my $0.02.

That would require a whole new level of intelligence to the mod, and giving creatures more agency than sit and wait. 

Except for mods like Wild World, which I just found out about recently and have not tested yet, animals and creatures in Skyrim have no desires, do impulse to travel anywhere, no adventure to take the player on to.

58 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That would require a whole new level of intelligence to the mod, and giving creatures more agency than sit and wait. 

Except for mods like Wild World, which I just found out about recently and have not tested yet, animals and creatures in Skyrim have no desires, do impulse to travel anywhere, no adventure to take the player on to.

I realize that I may have been unintentionally vague in my previous post.

I don't mean that the creature would directly travel to points of interest or any large AI overhaul, but rather that the creature would be added to the player's follower faction and possibly have a message box periodically appear asking for food/demanding sex similar to how the Submit/Resist messages act. If they player refuses enough and the creature's disposition drops below a certain threshold it would leave the player's current follower faction and become hostile again.

3 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

I realize that I may have been unintentionally vague in my previous post.

I don't mean that the creature would directly travel to points of interest or any large AI overhaul, but rather that the creature would be added to the player's follower faction and possibly have a message box periodically appear asking for food/demanding sex similar to how the Submit/Resist messages act. If they player refuses enough and the creature's disposition drops below a certain threshold it would leave the player's current follower faction and become hostile again.

That makes more sense.. and a lot more doable :)

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Or basically: A bigger sandboxing area.

I noticed 3 differents behaviors while playing the mod. Some I suspect may be a bug.

-Owner follow player: This is by far the most convenient, but also the least restrictive: The owner will run to the player when getting too far, stay for a few seconds, then attempt to go back to its idle point.

Pro: It allow to walk around the zone to gather the food needed.

Cons: Not really immersive. Can be buggy when changing zone (owner consider player is escaping). Owner will always attempt to go back to its idle location.

-Sandboxing around: This is probably due to some preexisting ai. Owner will walk around a zone on a definite patch, or, if it had a destination, will go there.

Pro: It's ok I guess.

Con: Quickly boring. Hard to gather food.

-Attempted action: I'll be honest, I have no idea what this is supposed to do. Owner will attempt to go travelling when talked to at certain hours, but seems unable to find a destination, or will go in the middle of nowhere then brutally appear to change destination (yeah, I tested to follow for severals days on other games, I guess patch finding is bugged).

Update on my situation: It got bored and decided to let me go out of nowhere. Never seen this happen before. If I was my character, I don't know if I should feel insulted or relieved.

4 hours ago, lolnowat said:

hi just curious when sanguine says that my character's hair color is wrong, is he supposed to change it? mine still says the same

That feature isn't working right at the moment.

I transferred some of the functions to Hormones, so it works better if you have Hormones and YPS Fashion ideally, but I still have to fix it for people who do now have these mods.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I transferred some of the functions to Hormones, so it works better if you have Hormones and YPS Fashion ideally, but I still have to fix it for people who do now have these mods.

Oh I see, thank you! 

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is there some sort of thing with using a cooking pot? Several times now I have been using a cooking pot and when I finish I am immediately in the slave position. It appears totally unrelated to whoever else is in the room.

I never noticed that issue on my end. Maybe some other mod is interfering?

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It still doesn't change the hair colour with YPS and Hormones. Never has so far. I haven't updated the mod recently just yet 'though.