Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

15 minutes ago, ChuJuHouse said:

Is there a way to get multiple slave owners, or a mod that allows you to do so? Or just a way to turn on multiple people fucking you when one of the scenes during the slavery happens? Im more looking for a mod but either or. Thanks!

Sanguine Debauchery can do both.

It can remember past owners and have them demand to be served even if you are not actively enslaved by them. They may even capture you for themselves again.

During enslavement, there are chances for scenes with multiple people using you for their entertainment.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sanguine Debauchery can do both.

It can remember past owners and have them demand to be served even if you are not actively enslaved by them. They may even capture you for themselves again.

During enslavement, there are chances for scenes with multiple people using you for their entertainment.

So, is the first one random chance or is there a way to like manual activate it? And is there a way to up the chance of multiple people? Thanks!

6 hours ago, ChuJuHouse said:

So, is the first one random chance or is there a way to like manual activate it? And is there a way to up the chance of multiple people? Thanks!

You can get multiple owners by getting enslaved multiple times.

And you can increase the chances of a scene with multiple NPCs by being enslaved in a crowded area and asking your owner to entertain them frequently.

The best bet would be getting enslaved inside of a fort ran by bandits like Fort Greymoor, Faldar's Tooth or Mistwatch.

For some reason this mod is not working for me at all anymore, I don't know on what version happened but I have been testing on the last one and is not working, I tried using it through DAYMOYL and through it's own surrender method, What happens is that I get the message that my character has been defeated and enslaved (don't remember the exact text, but is the first popup) then if I remember correctly there's a second pop up with the enslaver info or something like that, well is never getting to that point, just the first popup then nothing happens, tried checking up all the requirements one by one trying different versions of Zaz and such (tried with all the recommended versions too), remaking my bashed patch and re running FNIS every time.

Does anyone have had a problem like this or know what may be happening?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:35 AM, Grummkol said:

Thats where the FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List.txt file included wasn't the list used to generate the included FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx behaviour file.  If you use FNIS for modders on the text list file it will generate a new hkx file based off of what is in the list.   FYI I also had ran into this on the SSE version.

Thank you!  It has been driving me crazy.

46 minutes ago, yeetyeetloki said:

so whats the fastest way to start this mod i have simple slave installed but if the is a way i can skip straight to being enslaved that would be great 

The fastest way is to walk up to anyone - friendly or not - and use the surrender key ( \ ) while keeping them in your target.

27 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

To be honest I never really liked the being enslaved type of mods just doesn't fit my tastes but I love the spriggan infection so was wondering if there was a chance it could be put as it's own mod. Or be made a dissease as once you get high level spriggans are kind of a joke

I have plans to recreate the Spriggan quest as a new type of Parasite in Kyne's Blessing as it fits that mod better.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If SD+ enslaved and SD/SL Dialogues trigger a sexlab scene with 3 actors I only see 1 possible animation to choose from with SL Tools.

In my case it's always the same FFF animation ^^

What animations is SD or SL dialogues looking for or is the filter glitched that searches for fitting animations?

The actual code is in this script:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/blob/930d888812b986a130cd1248299e67878f59d676/SanguineDebauchery/Data/scripts/source/_sdqs_whore.psc#L143

The code is looking for either the "Orgy" tag or "Aggressive" tag for a 3 way.

7 hours ago, agentmlp412 said:

does the spriggan thing work with yiffy agae skyrim and does nayone have a pic of the spriggan stuff as reference

Never tried Yiffy, so I can't answer there.

But there are a few images in the mod download page gallery.

Here is what the armor looks like. There is also the power to turn into a full spriggan after a while.

image.png

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Never tried Yiffy, so I can't answer there.

But there are a few images in the mod download page gallery.

Here is what the armor looks like. There is also the power to turn into a full spriggan after a while.

image.png

thanks, it works for yiffy age just no mask since beast races

thanks mah dude

i tried looking through replys for the answer, but im not able to find anything (yet)... has anyone had success with the mod  and useing Zaz animation pack 8.0/8.0+? i ask as i was considering updating as there are mods id like to try that require zaz 8.0, but from what i read i would need to remove 7.0, or if anyone could tell me if they have had success with both zaz 7.0 and 8.0 installed at the same time?
thank you in advance!

5 hours ago, nukukitty said:

i tried looking through replys for the answer, but im not able to find anything (yet)... has anyone had success with the mod  and useing Zaz animation pack 8.0/8.0+? i ask as i was considering updating as there are mods id like to try that require zaz 8.0, but from what i read i would need to remove 7.0, or if anyone could tell me if they have had success with both zaz 7.0 and 8.0 installed at the same time?
thank you in advance!

As far as I can tell, Zap 8.0 is a replacement/update on 7.0. 

I don't think you could use both at the same time without them stepping on each other.

I am using 8.0 with my test games and it is working fine.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

As far as I can tell, Zap 8.0 is a replacement/update on 7.0. 

I don't think you could use both at the same time without them stepping on each other.

I am using 8.0 with my test games and it is working fine.

okay, thank you! i will have to give zap8.0 a try with sd+ and if it ends up not working for me i can always just roll back : )

I slept in front of the shrine under Honningbrew Meadery and when I get to Sanguines Dream World again the quest goes backwards a stage and forgets that I had slept in front of the shrine. So I get no new dialogue choices asking Sanguine if he wants me to resurrect his cult again. 

49 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

For the DA integration I have the bleedout events, but I seem to be missing the ondeath event, all I see is the Death Alternative Death one, not Dreamworld. Has that even been removed or is there a criteria that needs to be met first?

It should still be there.

Did you try re-registering the quests in DA's menu?