Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Just how hard is it to run this Sexlab Defeat and Death Alternative at the same time? For me Death Alternative was only there so its events could be integrated into Sexlab Defeat. Defeat was always the one I used to handle everything and even then it wouldn't trigger 100% of the time.

If you're just talking about getting the features of each mod to sync up, its pretty easy. You just let DA handle all of the "defeat" scenerios, including the ones from SL Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery. Unfortunately, the other commentor is right about DA being completely borked. While I had it installed, pretty much every "death" ended in a CDT.

11 minutes ago, shar181 said:

If you're just talking about getting the features of each mod to sync up, its pretty easy. You just let DA handle all of the "defeat" scenerios, including the ones from SL Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery. Unfortunately, the other commentor is right about DA being completely borked. While I had it installed, pretty much every "death" ended in a CDT.

Maybe I have been just lucky with it but I don't get the bad rap with DA.

Except for the occasional 'stuck in place after ragdoll' issue, DA has been working fine for many years.

I know it isn't much of a comfort to hear it is working for someone else, other than the hope it could still work for you too.

On 5/30/2019 at 3:33 PM, Black Justicar said:

Shit, really? English is not my native, so mb I just did not understand it right when read it. Will check it out. Thanx

But "Listen carefully, Slave..." is still a trouble.

Sorry for dragging this up two years later, but did you ever find a fix? I've got the same issue with the "Listen carefully..." bit, it's kind of frustrating.

5 hours ago, Valauthiel said:

Sorry for dragging this up two years later, but did you ever find a fix? I've got the same issue with the "Listen carefully..." bit, it's kind of frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Nope, I've just stopped using SD+
I don't know either is that bug still persist in newer versions.  

For several reasons, SD+ has fallen into various states of disrepair.

I am planning to revisit it in the next couple of months, mainly to finish the main quest but also to trim unnecessary features and streamline the rest.

I am currently finishing up the last part of the Milk Farm quest in Stories and fixing several issues with Parasites.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Maybe I have been just lucky with it but I don't get the bad rap with DA.

Except for the occasional 'stuck in place after ragdoll' issue, DA has been working fine for many years.

I know it isn't much of a comfort to hear it is working for someone else, other than the hope it could still work for you too.

The only real issue I've had with DA is post Sexlab Defeat events don't trigger. Usually fixed by restarting the game and reloading the save. Its just irritating because I lost the fight and then I have to do it again and hold DA's hand through the sequence. The only other problem was getting Sexlab Defeat's knockdown to trigger before DA I mostly solved that except for 1 hit kill attacks. Those would just cause some animation issues as the player would stand back up again in the middle of Sexlab Defeat. For the most part I get it to run well it just feels like the longer the game is open the less likely these mods run smoothly and the game needs to be restarted Fallout 4 did the same thing with the infamous power armor footlamp bug.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am planning to revisit it in the next couple of months, mainly to finish the main quest but also to trim unnecessary features and streamline the rest.

I am currently finishing up the last part of the Milk Farm quest in Stories and fixing several issues with Parasites.

Awesome ^^ Thanks for all the work you're  doing, really like your mods ^^

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can't wait to see your new version to finally include it in my game, thank you. I tried to add it, but always had problems, and had to restart without it. In the new version will you make it completely independent from Defeat and Death Alternative? I know it already is somewhat, but only using the key and not being automatic is not ideal...

Hello. Help me please. In general, I installed a few mods, now in the game, when talking with a male NPC, literally every other time, the dialogue begins with the words "Come, woman", then orders him to serve, and I have three options for an answer,

1 "as a woman of Skyrim I have to obey men" (something like that)

2 "fuck off" (rejection)

3 "I love when there are male dicks in me" (something like that)

and 99% of the dialogue ends with sex - this is very infuriating, since such a dialogue happens almost after every second call to male NPCs.

It's impossible to play like that. Can you tell me which mod can trigger this dialogue? And how to remove this dialogue? Installed mods supporting simple slavery. Such as SD+, Submissive Lola, QAYL, Captured Dreams, etc. Help me please.

Sorry for the translation.

10 hours ago, kub1nka said:

Hello. Help me please. In general, I installed a few mods, now in the game, when talking with a male NPC, literally every other time, the dialogue begins with the words "Come, woman", then orders him to serve, and I have three options for an answer,

1 "as a woman of Skyrim I have to obey men" (something like that)

2 "fuck off" (rejection)

3 "I love when there are male dicks in me" (something like that)

and 99% of the dialogue ends with sex - this is very infuriating, since such a dialogue happens almost after every second call to male NPCs.

It's impossible to play like that. Can you tell me which mod can trigger this dialogue? And how to remove this dialogue? Installed mods supporting simple slavery. Such as SD+, Submissive Lola, QAYL, Captured Dreams, etc. Help me please.

Sorry for the translation.

Thats the deviously cursed loot misogyny option, I havent used that mod in a while but I thought it was removed in the latest versions? 

14 hours ago, candibelle said:

Thats the deviously cursed loot misogyny option, I havent used that mod in a while but I thought it was removed in the latest versions? 

Yeah, that's right. Thanks. Then another question arose: In general, through simple slavery I get into the captured dreams mod, I appear in the mine, after the master's introductory speech, I need to pick ore, and so I walked around the whole mine, and there is no place to activate ore mining anywhere. Is this a bug? Or should you only go to the cursed loot mod through a messenger? And then I saw somewhere on the forums that there is a certain sequence there. Any thoughts on this?

On 3/26/2021 at 3:36 PM, shandareth said:

Hello guys, I've got a problem with the mod. I think I messed up something while unistalling (properly with the button in the mcm menu) and reinstalling it because I cannot enter dreamworld at all. Nothing seems to trigger it. Sleeping in front of sanguine shrine doesn't do anything. I tried also to uncheck all death alternative's blackout events minus the dreamworld one and the result is that when I blackout I simply "succumb to my wounds".  I tried to uninstall it , save the game, clean the script from the save, reinstall it , all of this multiple times but it doesn't work. 

I checked some of the pages of this topic but 717 pages are a bit too much and I didn't find anything except a guy who had the same problem but he never replied again so...   can you help me figure this out? :(

I have similar experience. Entered the Dreamworld, enslaved by Sanguine, spent few days there, asked to be released, a then I couldn't re-enter Dreamworld, even through the shrine. Uninstalled via MCM, but now I can't re-install, the mod is in uninstalled state. Cleared the save, removed SD scripts, and nothing has changed.

@DeepBlueFrog Have you thought about separating riekling enslavement from other creatures, like you did with Falmer? (thank you for that btw) And maybe having them equip iron collars instead of spectral? I think they would be smart enough to pick up collars they found in ruins or buildings they've plundered. Just a thought, I think it could be a nice option though.

Also, I remember seeing riekling stripes in slavetats before. Was it this mod that added them? I ask because I'm getting Hargraven scrawls on riekling enslavement and I could have sworn there used to be riekling stripes. Could have been from another mod.

Guys I need help.
SD+ is causing two big bugs that I've encountered at the start of the game - the first one  - most noticible is carry 0 weight bug for some reason.
The second one is that SD+ somehow prevents sexlab animations from running.

I was trying everything and I think it's the brand new SD+ bug. Does someone have Older version from 2019/2020 becouse I remember that I did not encountered such a bug before.

This is my current load order without SD+:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
daymoyl.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
NIOVHH.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
RavenWP3.esp
SKtats.esp
SKLayeredpaints.esp
SKpaints1.esp
SKpaints2.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
FreckleMania.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LoksEyes.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
FamilyTies-Altmer-Taarie-Sibling.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-AdrianneAvenicci-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-CarlottaValentia-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Birna-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Lemkil-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Riften-Orphan.esp
FamilyTies.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
adcSexlife.esp
DefeatSkillLoss.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab_RelationshipDialogueSystem.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
TDF Aroused Rape.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SexLabDBBeds.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
3DNPC.esp
Cuyima 3DNPC - Redone.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
PAN_Valerica.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
Minerva.esp
Toccata.esp
VeronicaFollower.esp
Vivace.esp
CaesiaFollower.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

On 3/30/2021 at 3:33 PM, shar181 said:

Thanks for telling me the proper order the mods need to handle their defeat sequence. Was having a really strange issue where following rape after enslavement in Sanquine's Debauchery the player would be passed back to SL Defeat and then to DA to play out another scenario but the player is all ready enslaved so it just broke everything and froze the player permanently.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:47 AM, JCPunch94 said:

is there a way to add bodyslide files for the spriggan armor for the flowering spriggan quest

I've tried it myself and its a bit complex. In game there's an option to make the armor CBBE but the meshes when loaded into Outfit Studio aren't CBBE don't know how it pulls that off in order to have the meshes support Bodyslide they need to be CBBE outside the game. You can convert vanilla meshes to CBBE which will add it as a new Bodyslide name in the list if you do it correctly I'm pretty rusty on how to do that only ever did it in Fallout 4 so I'll get back to you.

41 minutes ago, l1nkler said:

Is there a way to disable the whole kneeling and crawling mechanic? I'm playing in VR and it's very annoying to have to go to my keyboard just to toggle between kneeling and standing.

Not at the moment I am afraid.

It's cool SD+ is working on Skyrim VR though :) ... I didn't know about that.

It is a good idea to add to the to-do list but I am not sure when I will get around to implementing it.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not at the moment I am afraid.

It's cool SD+ is working on Skyrim VR though :) ... I didn't know about that.

It is a good idea to add to the to-do list but I am not sure when I will get around to implementing it.

Most mods that work in SE will work in VR. But not all are a great experience. General rule for making mods work well in VR is to not have additional keys that are bound on your keyboard. Cause you can't bind those to the controllers. Most mods go around that issue by adding spells instead.

I got pain. because kneeling animation doesn't work. my character do yoke animation, instead of kneeling animation.

lot of pain I experience. but I got solution.

Change system locale to english. then run Nemesis. now it work well.

and thank you frog. It's beautiful mod.

12 hours ago, l1nkler said:

Is there a way to disable the whole kneeling and crawling mechanic? I'm playing in VR and it's very annoying to have to go to my keyboard just to toggle between kneeling and standing.

If you have the program voice attack just make a profile up for Skyrim and put in the voice commands - 

Voice "Stand"= Press Key (arrow up)
Voice "kneel"= Press Key (arrow down)

You can also find a VR mod that lets you use voice commands during conversations and shouts. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If you have the program voice attack just make a profile up for Skyrim and put in the voice commands - 

Voice "Stand"= Press Key (arrow up)
Voice "kneel"= Press Key (arrow down)

You can also find a VR mod that lets you use voice commands during conversations and shouts. 

Didn't think of that. But it's not gonna work for me. I usually play till 2 AM and I don't wanna wake anyone up. But I might consider it some day.