Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 9/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Go back to Dreamworld to clear it.

It is not a bug.. Sanguine decided to leave that collar on you for a little while.

The spectral devices are all reset when they are equipped on the player each time you go to Dreamworld.

Well it, seems like forever, because i was in dreamworld dozens times. Sory for my bad erglish i did, t use this one for years... 

I've seen this a few times but have yet to find a for certain answer but I am having the trouble of continuing the quest
i arrived in the dreamworld got sanguine his mead

asked can I go now

he gives my stuff back and it says "you are free" however I'm not teleported anywhere

I've tried staying for a few days, asking please can i leave (many many times at random intervals), ive tried restarting the quest few times, have nothing in inventory except the mead and so on but to no avail

I should also mention the quest log doesn't recognize I finished the portion of the quest to give him the mead. The tick next to "serve lord sanguine and bring him a mead" is still empty after giving the mead to him and being "set free". 

Is there a cheat i can enter that would recognize the quest as "finished" that would then trigger me being able to go back to the real world for awhile?

On 9/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Hronznate said:

I've seen this a few times but have yet to find a for certain answer but I am having the trouble of continuing the quest
i arrived in the dreamworld got sanguine his mead

asked can I go now

he gives my stuff back and it says "you are free" however I'm not teleported anywhere

I've tried staying for a few days, asking please can i leave (many many times at random intervals), ive tried restarting the quest few times, have nothing in inventory except the mead and so on but to no avail

I should also mention the quest log doesn't recognize I finished the portion of the quest to give him the mead. The tick next to "serve lord sanguine and bring him a mead" is still empty after giving the mead to him and being "set free". 

Is there a cheat i can enter that would recognize the quest as "finished" that would then trigger me being able to go back to the real world for awhile?

Alright maybe I'm just dumb but when I asked "can I go now" he gives the spiel yes but you'll be back, and now you're free. So I then asked "what am I doing here again?" And after he talks and equips more devices on you he continues talking (I thought it was a glitch that the convo didnt end there) and after that then I was sent back to the real world to roam.

I hope this helps others

And I feel dumb lol

Hello everyone, I've tried browsing around in this thread for an answer but I'm still having trouble. (Spoilers ahead)

So I'm in Sanguine's dream world for the first time. I got him his ale, and he gave me back my stuff. I found his little cave, and got the quest trigger to talk to him about the Alicias. However, I now have no new dialogues with Sanguine. I can't ask him about the Alicias, and he still won't let me leave. Anyone know what I may be missing or doing wrong?

Edit: for further clarification, I looked at the walkthrough someone provided, and my dialogue is not "I have a drink for you," but "Here is your drink Master." Not sure if that's relevant, but it might be some kind of update change or otherwise. I also loaded up an old save and triggered the dream quest via the bed under his statue instead, and now the books on the Alicias are not in the cave like they were when I first tried this. Again, not sure if that's relevant, but I'm mentioning it in case.

9 hours ago, holymolyz said:

I know that you get this question a lot but when can we expect new version and progression in story? 

Yes... it is still a mater of finding the time to work on it. But I haven't abandoned the mods yet.

6 hours ago, malphasu said:

Hello everyone, I've tried browsing around in this thread for an answer but I'm still having trouble. (Spoilers ahead)

So I'm in Sanguine's dream world for the first time. I got him his ale, and he gave me back my stuff. I found his little cave, and got the quest trigger to talk to him about the Alicias. However, I now have no new dialogues with Sanguine. I can't ask him about the Alicias, and he still won't let me leave. Anyone know what I may be missing or doing wrong?

Edit: for further clarification, I looked at the walkthrough someone provided, and my dialogue is not "I have a drink for you," but "Here is your drink Master." Not sure if that's relevant, but it might be some kind of update change or otherwise. I also loaded up an old save and triggered the dream quest via the bed under his statue instead, and now the books on the Alicias are not in the cave like they were when I first tried this. Again, not sure if that's relevant, but I'm mentioning it in case.

That's an issue I should try to fix. You are not supposed to read the book in Sanguine's room until much later.

The right sequence should be:

- give Sanguine his drink

- ask him to go

- Sanguine frees you from slavery and gives you your stuff back

- ask him to go.. again

- he talks to you and equips leather devious devices on you, and then, he sends you away.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... it is still a mater of finding the time to work on it. But I haven't abandoned the mods yet.

That's an issue I should try to fix. You are not supposed to read the book in Sanguine's room until much later.

- ask him to go

- ask him to go.. again

- he talks to you and equips leather devious devices on you, and then, he sends you away.

Ah, I see. Glad I brought it to your attention then lol

Yeah, my issue has been that after he gives me my things back, he still says "You just got here!" after I ask to leave again. I'm able to ask the various NPCs there about themselves and who they are, but no matter how many times I talk to Sanguine, or how long I wait, he still tells me I just got there and it's too soon to leave yet.

There IS something happening where right after I give him the drink, my things are automatically added to my inventory, without having to talk to him again. Could that be the issue? I'll try to catch him before my things are added and see if that does anything.

Btw, LOVE the concept of this mod, you've done a fantastic job ?

2 hours ago, sagasujin said:

Dunno how possible or reasonable this would be, but could active overlays be integrated in to make Sanguine's Rose flare and/or fade away based on arousal levels? Or other stats? 

I haven't used SD+ but if it applies the rose as an overlay to a static slot, like psq does, whose number you know then you could already set it up in active overlays to do so, assuming SD+ doesn't manage the slot's colors itself. However if SD+ searches for an open slot, like tweaked BiS, then it would be more difficult.

3 hours ago, sagasujin said:

Dunno how possible or reasonable this would be, but could active overlays be integrated in to make Sanguine's Rose flare and/or fade away based on arousal levels? Or other stats? 

Shiny!

No idea if that can be implemented but I like the idea.

5 hours ago, Statick16 said:

when i get enslaved and my owner dies, my gear doesn't show up on their bodies, could this have anything to do with loot tables being broken or is something going wrong in the mod itself

No.. that's a feature. Your gear is in a chest next to Sanguine throne in his Dreamworld.

Your keys are preserved by Crassius Curio, the guy in a cage next to the throne.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No.. that's a feature. Your gear is in a chest next to Sanguine throne in his Dreamworld.

Your keys are preserved by Crassius Curio, the guy in a cage next to the throne.

Ah! i thought that was a temporary location and they'd be sent to your captor's corpse after they died, but remained in the chest only when something odd happened to your owner that would cause them to disappear, thanks for the info!

3 hours ago, Statick16 said:

Ah! i thought that was a temporary location and they'd be sent to your captor's corpse after they died, but remained in the chest only when something odd happened to your owner that would cause them to disappear, thanks for the info!

That's how it worked initially... but too often the stuff came back into the body of a master that ended up getting lost somewhere and vanished when the cell respawned,  along with all your stuff.

This is much safer.

None of the SD+ options will show up in DAYMOYL no matter what I do. They're both updated to the latest versions, am trying it on a new character, I tried it with them installed at the same time, I tried installing DAYMOYL first, letting that initialise, and then installing SD+ afterwards, both mods are functioning fine on their own as far as I can tell.

No idea what to do or what I'm doing wrong.

First of all thanks for the awesome mod. Your work is great.
But I have some questions / problems about SSE (I read similar things in the thread but not the same)
1. After the first encounter with Sanguine when I return to Skyrim if I don't equip weapons / spells I can only crawl or kneel. This will end with the end of the quest or is it my problem. (debug messages constantly inform me of the animation change as if Sanguine were controlling me). If this is a problem, are there any commands to reset the animations?
2. my clone follows me, I tried to reload and choose option 2 again 3 times but wherever I teleport she is there, naked, essential and mute. (I have NFF but it doesn't detect the clone as a follower and have never traveled with followers in Dreamworld)
3. In the dialogue with Sanguine NFF it gives me the "follow me" option, I would be tempted but I guess it ruins the game ?

EDIT:

1. Fixed, selected joypad hotkey to change position during dialogs

2. Before the choice I got sent back to Skyrim, the clone followed me for a couple of fast travels then got lost in the oblivion, I went back to Dreamworld, I made the choice (2), the clone was close to Cassius, I am back in Skyrim and it seems that the clone doesn't follow me anymore.

Spoiler

On 9/29/2020 at 5:50 PM, Fohks said:

None of the SD+ options will show up in DAYMOYL no matter what I do. They're both updated to the latest versions, am trying it on a new character, I tried it with them installed at the same time, I tried installing DAYMOYL first, letting that initialise, and then installing SD+ afterwards, both mods are functioning fine on their own as far as I can tell.

No idea what to do or what I'm doing wrong.

you tried the "manual registration" option in the DA player settings, right?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.png.69dadb82357da7f82830fe60010df654.pngScreenshot_1.png.6cda4d9e19a1612e23ab832ec9ddb8b2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think Im stuck at the "Flowering Spriggan quest", my whole body is covered in roots now, and its been 18 days since it happened (in game), yet my quest still says "find somone with knowledge who can help you" or something similar... why wont the quest progess forwards?? Who should I talk to?

Edit: NVM, suddenly the quest moved ahead and I managed to complete it.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

- ask him to go

- ask him to go.. again

This is something that has not been working for me reliably. I am currently on my second playthrough and I am stuck in this sequence again - he frees me, gives me my stuff back and then the only option is to ask him "Let me go, please, I don't want to be here anymore" which he keeps answering with "Why? you have just arrived. Enjoy yourself a little" every single time.

I have already spent several days in Dreamworld, spoke with Alicias, explored the cave, found the note, tried to please him as much as possible, but there are no new conversation options available, he does not give my character a new bondage gear and basically I'm stuck.

I had the same problem with my first playthrough and eventually I was somehow able to fix it, but it was so long ago, I don't remember how that happened. I've been battling with this problem for second day now, I even loaded half a dozen of earlier saves from various stages before the visit to see if maybe something else broke this quest but no success. Is there something so painfully obvious that I am missing it for the second time? Can I ask what the quest ID is please, if necessary, I will push it through the console.

Thank you for any rely and sorry for bothering you about it. I've seen people posting questions about it previously and I imagine you must be tired of it.