Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Everytime I get out, they pull me back in....assuming God only reads the last of these posts.

"Paybacks a bitch" (_sd_thugslave?) is bugged in my setup. "setstage _sd_thugslave 50" ends the quest but it just keeps going with the "completed" messages.

And, something is grabbing control of the Npc (Player) and turning them 90-degrees, such that sexlab animations are no longer aligned.

Not saying what or by who, but wresting control away from whatever it is by enabling freecam helps enormously.

Except it's no longer an immersive sexlab session,

it's a keyboard-competency test,

and I always fail.

28 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

Everytime I get out, they pull me back in....assuming God only reads the last of these posts.

"Paybacks a bitch" (_sd_thugslave?) is bugged in my setup. "setstage _sd_thugslave 50" ends the quest but it just keeps going with the "completed" messages.

And, something is grabbing control of the Npc (Player) and turning them 90-degrees, such that sexlab animations are no longer aligned.

Not saying what or by who, but wresting control away from whatever it is by enabling freecam helps enormously.

Except it's no longer an immersive sexlab session,

it's a keyboard-competency test,

and I always fail.

Are you using the latest beta version? or the version in the download page for SD+?

"Payback is a bitch" should be closed automatically after enslavement. The last phase I disabled is just the part where the thugs are running away with your stuff and you have to get it back.

About the camera issue, are you using PCEA or Sexy Move? there is an issue currently being investigated with these.

I found the issue goes away when using Immersive First Person View, if that can help.

Edit: I also replied to your message in the SD+ thread.

4 hours ago, SkyrimReturner said:

Hi! This is listed as SE compatible. Is that as is, or will it require manual porting? I ask because many of the prerequisite mods are themselves listed as non-SE compatible. 

That’s a mistake. I will fix it later. SD is definitely not SE compatible.

Would it be okay if I made a request?  I know you're super busy, and the last thing you need is more work, but...would it be possible to get more notes?  I really liked finding the few notes scattered around the dreamworld.  They don't have to be connected to any quest or anything, just random little note to self, or comments on what's happening behind the scenes when we're not in the dreamworld.   Sanguine's personal thoughts on his latest project (bonus if they're in daedric, because it's fun to translate), etc.

I just think it's fun to get those little glimpses into Sanguine's mind/life/world. :classic_biggrin:

44 minutes ago, Chicanery said:

Would it be okay if I made a request?  I know you're super busy, and the last thing you need is more work, but...would it be possible to get more notes?  I really liked finding the few notes scattered around the dreamworld.  They don't have to be connected to any quest or anything, just random little note to self, or comments on what's happening behind the scenes when we're not in the dreamworld.   Sanguine's personal thoughts on his latest project (bonus if they're in daedric, because it's fun to translate), etc.

I just think it's fun to get those little glimpses into Sanguine's mind/life/world. :classic_biggrin:

I read the notes, they're great. He picked several Alicias but the one Peaches falls for is the dream-world pale nord-Alicia. The one next to the little brazier, in between caged-alicia and the one by the river.

Caged alicia is haughty and the one by the river is very aggressive but doesn't talk much.

*sigh* nord alicia, the one who "floats" is best.

Notes to that effect (which Alicia Sanguine loves best) etc could be meaningful.

The dremora in the shackles next to the exit-chain used to look lots better in previous versions.

I'd bulk-up her stamina and confidence, she'd break out of her shackles, and Peaches would run over to pull the chain quick.

Now it isn't worth it, because the chain is broken and the dremora looks sickly.

If anyone feels like writing notes for SD+, I will happily include them if they fit the spirit of the mod. A lot of the material in SD+ and other of my mods have been graciously provided by LL members.

Suggestions include:

- musings about sexy lore from Crassius Curio

- essays on erotic practices from Angrim

- random notes about suspected 'alicias' from the past (nord queen, countess Alessia of Lleyawin...)

or anything else you fancy really.

Hi,

Is it possible to ignore facehugger from Kyne's Blessing when checking whether player is gaged?

My pc got infected and her master seems both not welling to feed her and to free her from it.

Eventually I have no choice but to remove it from Kyne's MCM so she won't starve to death.

Thank you!

OK maybe its me. I`m kind of sure it is but. I am having a ton of problems. An its probably because i keep using the same start game. Is there any compatibility with More Nasty Creatures? If not i have another mod that stacks on it. MoreNastyCrittersAnimations11C2

I don't know what happens next but for some reason. The game over time gets slowing to respond. I thought it was a bad version of Frostfall. Because in Frostfall i delete spellbooks an Scrolls. Because they ruin my game. I have a pattern where i get spell books an next thing i know i get a frostfall spell book an makes everything else useless.

But the damage gets worse over time. The game slows down till i click wait a while.Then it reacts. So if anyone is having this problem let me know please.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Example of tasks assignment in the upcoming new system.

I am testing 17 new tasks for this first pass.

TESV 2018-02-22 00-00-43-76.png

You reminded me of something I've always wondered about: The tasks.

Your Master is Horny (great) PO'd (where's the whip?) Hungry(??? we need milk +mayonnaise) Greedy(...??...)

OK let my explain, if player is lucky enough to have expensive armor, they can please the game by buying their freedom, but "22345/250" doesn't do much.

"Can I go now?" ends up failing.

Trust-points from doling out portions of Venison stew work great for points, but unless player has ingredients on-hand, and is free to move about,

that wouldn't happen. So I conjure up 30 portions of venison stew and feel guilty-as-hell.

Sex always makes master happy but doesn't buy freedom. (well, maybe my MCM settings are a little harsh, slavery starts at 5 and ends at 6)

I  imagine that Master is a kinky sort who knows they're only playing a game, breaks out a whip (in some future version)

and whips player before having sex, and then allows player to do something kinky (eat from her hand, etc)

*The whip/sex part is something Sanguine used to do ("How about some fun?") but then they got all tranquil.

The feeding part is my own idea, an animation that doesn't exist yet: Player eats without using their hands, from the Master's palm (Or from the ground if you're really hard-core sadistically inclined)

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wether you install 3.6.1 or the beta 3.6.2, you will need Devious Devices 4.0

So you mean Devious Devices Assets 3.0e, Devious Devices Intergration 4.0 and then Devious Devices: Expansion 4.0?

Now lets get this strait before I do this. CreaturePack_v160 for SexLab Framework,Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05, Aroused_V28b (,Defeat v5.3.5,Dialogues 3.1,MoreNastyCritters9_3.

On 2/22/2018 at 6:03 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Example of tasks assignment in the upcoming new system.

I am testing 17 new tasks for this first pass.

TESV 2018-02-22 00-00-43-76.png

Could we segregate quests by topics? For instance, the "Enslaved!" quest should only relate to the status of the player: are you enslaved or not. Whatever the Owner wants should be set in a quest of its own.

16 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Could we segregate quests by topics? For instance, the "Enslaved!" quest should only relate to the status of the player: are you enslaved or not. Whatever the Owner wants should be set in a quest of its own.

Unfortunately, not at this point... my priority at the moment is to make sure the system is working as intended.

Besides, there are already too many quests floating around. If anything, I am trying to consolidate things, not split them around. 

What's wrong with having task objectives inside the enslavement quest anyway?

if absolutely everything in the game has a script from somewhere, I'd like to rant just for a second about how NPC-people are minding their own business until

sexlab is about to start, or even before (not sure) when player is frozen in a forcegreet situation.

"Yes"?

"Can I help you?"

"You should put something on before you leave the house"

Makes sexlab an abysmally depressing adjective needed here.

I don't mind if NPC's crowd around, it's what real people would do, but asking random things and hurling fashion advice makes me want to TAI everyone everywhere.

Then I get all guilty they're TAI'd and *My* enjoyment level goes into the toilet.

End of rant, Perhaps a nearby reader will hurl some advice in my direction.

Otherwise, TAI

Part II (so, not a rant)

If sexlab is called by SD+ Or maybe it's sexlab-dialogues, I can't tell from here,

The aggressor might engage in small-talk, and their genitals go all flaccid.

So I keep the attack level extremely low for your mod, because it almost never works right.

It DOES help if player and aggressor have not been intimate for the last minute or so.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

if absolutely everything in the game has a script from somewhere, I'd like to rant just for a second about how NPC-people are minding their own business until

sexlab is about to start, or even before (not sure) when player is frozen in a forcegreet situation.

"Yes"?

"Can I help you?"

"You should put something on before you leave the house"

Makes sexlab an abysmally depressing adjective needed here.

I don't mind if NPC's crowd around, it's what real people would do, but asking random things and hurling fashion advice makes me want to TAI everyone everywhere.

Then I get all guilty they're TAI'd and *My* enjoyment level goes into the toilet.

End of rant, Perhaps a nearby reader will hurl some advice in my direction.

Otherwise, TAI

Part II (so, not a rant)

If sexlab is called by SD+ Or maybe it's sexlab-dialogues, I can't tell from here,

The aggressor might engage in small-talk, and their genitals go all flaccid.

So I keep the attack level extremely low for your mod, because it almost never works right.

It DOES help if player and aggressor have not been intimate for the last minute or so.

Unfortunately these are quirks of the game engine itself... not something I can fix.

And if it is caused by SD+ or Dialogues, I have no idea how to fix it.