Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

18 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hi there :smile:

Nice work !!

I have the same problem with the 3.61 version. Cannot visit the dreamworld.

At version 3.60 it worked.

Thank you :smile:

I updated the wiki page about how to trigger visits to Dreamworld in the latest versions:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

15 hours ago, trasberny said:

Does it matter which files I install first. Resources or Main?

Doesn't matter in this case.

The Resources file doesn't contain any .esp file, so order is not important. It only contains most of the textures for the mod.

I uploaded a new beta version of SD+ and SD Resources (3.6.2 beta 1) with these changes:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

Most notably, cages should be working again (I hope) in this version. 

Remember to re-activate the cage scenes option in the menu in case it is turned off.

Also, kneeling and crawling before enslavement should be working again.

See my beta thread (in my signature) if you want to give it a try.

I've been playing this mod forever, thanks. But tonight after being enslaved and then released by sanguine,

and all restraints removed by a jorvaskr blacksmith,

The handcuffs won't get removed by anything (they're not even listed as being worn).

but...can you help me get these cursed cuffs your mod put on?

Nothing (not even the console) can remove stuff that isn't really there (It might be a number with no label, I'm not sure)

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

DDi.log

JContainers.log

sd.JPG

sd2.jpg

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a chance they remove by themselves every 24h and every time you go to Dreamworld.

It isn't happening (but see picture anyway, it's important)

I'm starting a new game.

That's cool except setting up the mods in MCM is a game in itself, and I'm bad at it.

No wait, I have some old saves for just such an occasion, I'll try those first.

------------

Yes, prostrating myself before "NexusClient.exe" a few times made whatserface Sanguine enslave player but without the accursed cuffs.

Not sure why but who's complaining.

Peaches-Player joined her faction and was freed, except she could not leave (The chain was broken and sanguine wasn't being, ah, nice)

so Peaches muttered "The hell with this" and COC'd to Ysolda's house.

TLDR it's a bug, but I squished it, somehow.

Not_free.jpg

7 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

are crawling animations fixed?

I don't know what you mean by 'fixed' but the last issue I had with crawling animations is that you had to be first enslaved if you wanted to manually trigger them - THAT issue was fixed in the latest beta version.

21 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know what you mean by 'fixed' but the last issue I had with crawling animations is that you had to be first enslaved if you wanted to manually trigger them - THAT issue was fixed in the latest beta version.

okay that what i was asking, im using version 2015 SD+353a can i safely update?

59 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

okay that what i was asking, im using version 2015 SD+353a can i safely update?

If you are careful, probably.

The biggest change from that version is that Devious Devices 4.0 is required, which means you will have to start a new game once it is installed.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you are careful, probably.

The biggest change from that version is that Devious Devices 4.0 is required, which means you will have to start a new game once it is installed.

Tried new version still can't crawl when pressing down and pressing the up key gives me this text "already standing..." I still have to get enslaved and then kill the owner to crawl.

16 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Tried new version still can't crawl when pressing down and pressing the up key gives me this text "already standing..." I still have to get enslaved and then kill the owner to crawl.

Even with the latest version in my beta testing thread?

hi, great mod so far...

i restarted playing after a longer pause.

so i got everything(realy a lot) installed and everything works good.

now i install sd+ and with every load of the game it says, that "Sexlab Dialogue is updating"  i did not install it at all, and you did NOT list it as a requirement, not even a recommend.

so whats the problem here ?

sorry for bad english, i´m german....

thanx in advance and for your work so far...

13 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

hi, great mod so far...

i restarted playing after a longer pause.

so i got everything(realy a lot) installed and everything works good.

now i install sd+ and with every load of the game it says, that "Sexlab Dialogue is updating"  i did not install it at all, and you did NOT list it as a requirement, not even a recommend.

so whats the problem here ?

sorry for bad english, i´m german....

thanx in advance and for your work so far...

There is a note in red on the download page saying that Dialogues is required for master / Slave interactions.

It is not a requirement in the sense of the mod will crash if it is missing but it IS required for the mod to work normally.

Peaches could crawl fine, mostly she prefers to just kneel.

Some mod I never use (yet) puts a large, circular semitransparent menu on the screen if I press the down arrow.

The menu is pretty but I do not know what the abbreviations stand for "ST" etc.

Kneeling is fine too, she'll hop up to walk quickly to some desired location and then kneel again.

I could not find your 362 beta as of yesterday, although I Did find the github page.

I'll look now and edit this if I need to.

2 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

Peaches could crawl fine, mostly she prefers to just kneel.

Some mod I never use (yet) puts a large, circular semitransparent menu on the screen if I press the down arrow.

The menu is pretty but I do not know what the abbreviations stand for "ST" etc.

Kneeling is fine too, she'll hop up to walk quickly to some desired location and then kneel again.

I could not find your 362 beta as of yesterday, although I Did find the github page.

I'll look now and edite this if I need to.

3.6.2 is in the first post of my beta testing thread (link in my signature).

uninstalling:

OK first I ran the uninstall thingy and waited for the approval from the mod.

Then (I think this is where I messed up)

I exited, uninstalled 361 and installed 362b1.

I ran the game and the SD menu was there but it did not do anything, so....

I exited, uninstalled 362b1.

Peaches looks like she's trying to be a blue banana in some odd charades game.

She can barely walk and she has her wrists close together in front of her, as if she's gone mental.

She looks cute as a button, but she can never leave the house now.

She can sword-fight, I tested that.

Coming up next, what actually happens when I put 362b1 back.

She's back!! No more banana poses, no more blue color.

Now all's I gotta remember is how much Peaches depends upon your mod.

Her body color, even her weight, is back to her normal tanned slightly chubby self.

Blue_banana.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

We_Have_no_bananas_today.jpg

Yeah... uninstalling is there but it is still very risky. I don't recommend uninstalling unless you really want to get rid of the mod for good (and even the, you can still run into issues as you discovered).

Installing new versions do not require uninstalling first.

At worst, installing a new version will cancel your enslavement if you are currently enslaved when you upgrade. That's it.

Edit: I remember Peaches... didn't you use to have a different name too?

So I just finished the foundations of a 3rd rewrite of the slavery tasks system. Hopefully, this will be the last one.

I still have to test, debug and tweak it, but you can expect these features coming soon:

- generic task system along the line of 'do something x times', where 'something can be' - bring food, gold, firewood, etc.. dance, have sex, wear a training plug for x hours, ignore the master for x hours, and so on. The first pass will have about 15 of these

- tasks can also have negative counts, as in things NOT  to do, like 'do not have sex with someone else for 6 hours' or 'do not use the resist popup option for the next 12 hours' for example

- 3 to 5 tasks to complete at a time (not sure yet how many.. 5 seems a good number so far)

- each task will have its own duration. Some can be for a couple of hours, others could last days

- each task will have its own reward (if completed) and punishment (if not), both in terms of trust points and consequences (as in, granting nipple piercings as a reward or getting whipped as punishment)

- each task will have a quest objective 

Think of it as a simple 'whim' system like in the sims - when you talk to your owner, a new whim will come up and you will have a chance to be given a task to complete if you are not maxed out yet. Tasks will be evaluated regularly to see if they were completed or not.

If this works well, I will move to more elaborate tasks, like craft something specific, mine ore, hunt for your master or sweep the floor.

I will try to test enough of it for a release mid-march at the latest (hopefully earlier).

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

So I just finished the foundations of a 3rd rewrite of the slavery tasks system. Hopefully, this will be the last one.

I still have to test, debug and tweak it, but you can expect these features coming soon:

- generic task system along the line of 'do something x times', where 'something can be' - bring food, gold, firewood, etc.. dance, have sex, wear a training plug for x hours, ignore the master for x hours, and so on. The first pass will have about 15 of these

- tasks can also have negative counts, as in things NOT  to do, like 'do not have sex with someone else for 6 hours' or 'do not use the resist popup option for the next 12 hours' for example

- 3 to 5 tasks to complete at a time (not sure yet how many.. 5 seems a good number so far)

- each task will have its own duration. Some can be for a couple of hours, others could last days

- each task will have its own reward (if completed) and punishment (if not), both in terms of trust points and consequences (as in, granting nipple piercings as a reward or getting whipped as punishment)

- each task will have a quest objective 

Think of it as a simple 'whim' system like in the sims - when you talk to your owner, a new whim will come up and you will have a chance to be given a task to complete if you are not maxed out yet. Tasks will be evaluated regularly to see if they were completed or not.

If this works well, I will move to more elaborate tasks, like craft something specific, mine ore, hunt for your master or sweep the floor.

I will try to test enough of it for a release mid-march at the latest (hopefully earlier).

Sound promising! What about beast enslavement though? Will this new system also apply to it? (with a different array of options perhaps) If not, do you have any plans on expanding it?

This first round will be about Humanoid tasks only. Beast tasks will come later. I am still looking for some good, feasible ideas of tasks for a creature. People have provided ideas I will draw from, but so far, most of these ideas would require more scripted events than I can create (I always had issues working with scenes). 

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This first round will be about Humanoid tasks only. Beast tasks will come later. I am still looking for some good, feasible ideas of tasks for a creature. People have provided ideas I will draw from, but so far, most of these ideas would require more scripted events than I can create (I always had issues working with scenes). 

I liked how FNV's Sexout Breeder handled creature tasks- once you progressed far enough into Fenris the Wolf's quest chain, you were given the choice of being submissive-dominant or purely-submissive. When playing purely submissive every few hours the game would do a dice roll and Fenris would come up to you demanding that you go get him food/have sex/obey him in some way. For the most part it works exactly how SD+ works now, functioning very similar to SD+'s  random "Submit/Resist" system. While this was all good and fun, it quickly lost its charm when you realized you were just waiting on those dice rolls and not doing anything in between.

However, playing the submissive-dominant route let you play the game as you normally would, with Fenris trailing right behind you. You were free to do whatever, but every few hours Fenris would come up to remind you that he's still in charge through a force-greet message demanding that you service him. You could say no a few times and the game would carry on as usual, but eventually Fenris gets fed up with being denied and rapes the player, putting her back into her place as his Beta and forcing her to go back to being purely-submissive until she can pass a skill-check through dialog and go back to being submissive-dominant.

While the scenario of being purely-submissive made much more sense and was the ideal scenario, ultimately the dominant-submissive side made more sense from a gameplay standpoint and ended up being more fun because even though the player was still handicapped, they were still able to play the game.

In any case, we're all thankful for the amount of work you've put into SD+ so far :smile:

5 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I'm so mad some mod suddenly decided to take control of the camera but instead of moving the camera, the NPC's move clockwise or counterclockwise and look like the three stooges trying to get it on with each other. I'm in a slavery quest, I use some mod to start sex, and then player walks 6 paces away from owner, and waits.

Owner starts and then things go all screwy.

If I take control of the free-cam this fixes it, but now think about having sex while driving, or eating a burger while typing.

And no, I'm not dissing anyone anywhere, I only hope to god *someone* experienced this and knows what it is.

My game views have just gone weird after being grabbed by the Estrus Slime Monster, courtesy of Cursed Loot.  Similar to prior occasions when cam girl gets screwed.  It has this habit of then fixing itself for some equally unknown reason. 

In future, tho, I shall see if there is any correlation between SexLabia Congress and indulgence in, or abstinence from, hot dogs, skewered lamb kebab, Chicka-Fil-A, or clam chowder

I'd recommend just chewing on.....

;)