Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi,

I can't enter the dream world no matter what I do. I've finished the night to remember quest, slept with honeybrew in my backpack and even went to the Sanguine shrine underneath honeybrew meadery.

I get a quest notification about sleeping in front of the shrine. But no matter how many times I sleep on the bed, I just wake up in the same place instead of the dream world.

8 minutes ago, Beeble said:

Hi,

I can't enter the dream world no matter what I do. I've finished the night to remember quest, slept with honeybrew in my backpack and even went to the Sanguine shrine underneath honeybrew meadery.

I get a quest notification about sleeping in front of the shrine. But no matter how many times I sleep on the bed, I just wake up in the same place instead of the dream world.

That can mean two things:

1- SD+ isn't properly started (did you launch the mod, save, quit and reload before playing?)

2- or you are trying to go to Dreamworld during the first day of your game. If that's the case, sleep somewhere past midnight or come back to the alter the next day.

#2 is a bug that will be fixed in the next update coming out next weekend.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That can mean two things:

1- SD+ isn't properly started (did you launch the mod, save, quit and reload before playing?)

2- or you are trying to go to Dreamworld during the first day of your game. If that's the case, sleep somewhere past midnight or come back to the alter the next day.

#2 is a bug that will be fixed in the next update coming out next weekend.

Thanks for the fast reply! I got it working by getting enslaved by someone and then praying. After praying I got into the dream world. I gave Sanguine the honeybrew mead and used the option "Can I go now?".

He offers me my stuff but he never teleported me out. I tried pulling on the chain but it just has a message that says it's rusty. Is this meant to happen?

23 minutes ago, Beeble said:

Thanks for the fast reply! I got it working by getting enslaved by someone and then praying. After praying I got into the dream world. I gave Sanguine the honeybrew mead and used the option "Can I go now?".

He offers me my stuff but he never teleported me out. I tried pulling on the chain but it just has a message that says it's rusty. Is this meant to happen?

Yes.. there is a separate variation of 'can i go now' that you have to use before you can proceed to the next stage.

Hi - great mod.  One question:  when the player is enslaved via Simple Slavery, after saying "We're going on a journey" both player and Owner end up outside Riften and the Owner just stands there indefinitely.  Is this the way it's supposed to work?

I do not have DA installed as I was having CTD issues with it and am relying on Simple Slavery to send the player into slavery.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

8 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - great mod.  One question:  when the player is enslaved via Simple Slavery, after saying "We're going on a journey" both player and Owner end up outside Riften and the Owner just stands there indefinitely.  Is this the way it's supposed to work?

I do not have DA installed as I was having CTD issues with it and am relying on Simple Slavery to send the player into slavery.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

I found that Simple Slavery broke and the owner took my character to market. They would head to Riften and then just stand outside of it. Or they would manage to get to the auction if I used the fade to black option and then the quest would not continue and I would be stuck in the cage till a reload. 

So for me Simple Slavery just had far too many bugs in it and so I removed it from the load order. 

Got weird bug with cage scene (though maybe it was already addressed as I am using older version of mod, 20200630). Got defeated and enslaved by bandits in one of forts near Dawnstar. Right after "you are defeated and taken as slave" message, came "Time to put you for the night. Follow me". When screen came back to normal from blackout, character was kneeling with hands behind back and collar was the only applied restrain. Because character was far away from cage, collar started draining stamina, I tried to get to my owner but suddenly got "Time to put you for the night. Follow me" message like 2-3 times in very quick succession and character stopped moving at all. 

13 minutes ago, Br4m said:

Heyho, great to see this mod is still getting updates, cant wait to play the final chapter of the main quest! Will this mod be updated to the newest version of DeviousDevices by any chance?

That's on my to do list, but that will depend on how deep I have to change things to keep using new versions of Devious Devices.

For example, SD+ is using tags a lot to assign generic devices and that feature is being phased out. That means it may still work with DD5 but it could break eventually, so I will have to rewrite a lot of stuff to adjust to these changes.

1 hour ago, 2generic said:

Is there a changelog? Haven't checked in quite a while and was wondering if there were any changes related to being able to turn off whipping, or to furniture bondage working correctly when enslaved.

The 'full change log' shows the last update being in 2018.

The closest thing I have to a change log is the list of closed issues in Github: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

And before you look there, I can say that turning off whipping and locking bondage furniture in place are still an issue.

I am thinking of trying SD+ with Defeat and Daymoyl but I can't seem to find in the manual the: (See "Using SL Defeat with SD+" in the manual included in the D/L)

I only found some notes in the FAQ about Defeat and creatures, but not "Using SL Defeat with SD+". Is it inside another subsection? Google didn't help either. 

Will the recently updated version work for SE?

I can most likely convert the meshes and the esp to form 44 if they somehow don't work properly, but what I'm most interested in is whether the scripts will properly behave or not.

I had a look at the SE thread and the latest replies, after asking here. Sorry!

With the advent of voice synthesizer its that much easier to provide a voiced, seamless mod experience. I have already tried mashing up some voice files with great success that would fit the theme of the mod. My suggestion is to add voice type based dialogue, for starters adding separate folders but with the same silent fuz files, let the players themselves replace it. That would be great.

33 minutes ago, Durante said:

With the advent of voice synthesizer its that much easier to provide a voiced, seamless mod experience. I have already tried mashing up some voice files with great success that would fit the theme of the mod. My suggestion is to add voice type based dialogue, for starters adding separate folders but with the same silent fuz files, let the players themselves replace it. That would be great.

Some new tools are emerging that go even further than that... very promising.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/skyrim-modders-are-getting-creative-with-this-ai-text-to-speech-tool

I am too busy with finishing the quests are the moment to look into this kind of improvements, but those tools will make modding a lot easier in the future.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Some new tools are emerging that go even further than that... very promising.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/skyrim-modders-are-getting-creative-with-this-ai-text-to-speech-tool

I am too busy with finishing the quests are the moment to look into this kind of improvements, but those tools will make modding a lot easier in the future.

Yes!!! That's the tool I'm talking about! ? It's really good. Well just putting it out there, should you find the time please consider this feature later. ?

is it just me or does anyone else have the issue where Submission rapidly drops to -10 despite choosing resist options and the like within the first day of enslavement or whatever?

must admit ive ignored it for the past few updates as its not a huge issue but curious if im the only one or if anyone knows the cause