Somehow I have to use the Mod Config Menu every time, frustrating, I meet characters to switch armor/clothes to revealing....

Before it was automatic, am I missing something or is it load order related?

Anyway, how can non-revealing armors be edited? I'd like to do some and modify some I have downloaded.

Make sure you memorize the troubleshooting section or you will suffer my wrath lol

I don't even understand the issue. Permaunderwear using revealing armors? Schlong pokes through concealing armor?

The Revealing Armors are not set to active. I have to go to the MCM to toggle the clothing/armors I encounter to reveal once I am in interaction range of whoever is not displaying a schlong.

But once I do set the armors to reveal the schlongs show. So I am not sure what is wrong.

So like I ride into a town, I see everyone wearing the correctly revealing armors or clothing but Slot 52 (52?) is a hole.

I go to MCM set the armor/clothing to revealing and the schlong appears once I exit the MCM.

Not sure if I explained that okay.

Have to get screenies.... Back in a sec

I am surprised it was a skeleton issue cause everything else works but this animation alone and it was listed as related mods. I assumed that all the XPMS skeletons were compatible (there are alot of choices and combinations in the file for weapon placement). If the skeletons are in fact incompatible I will have to just give up on this one animation because i am quite happy using XPMS skeletons for weapon placements.

No, guy, what we're saying is you need to get XPMS Extended. It's not available on the Nexus, that one is a Legacy edition. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ Go check it out, it has all the features and then some. Although I think the "And then some" is merely "It works with SOS and maybe a few other animations that need the fixed bone structure."

XPMSE requires me to choose between male and female. I am not entirely sure what it means and how it will effect my game and my bodies (I don't know what skeleton rig is for).

I have downloaded both (XPMSE and Custom Skeleton Replacer SOS Edition), and I will try them both tonight when I get home. 

And there was no mention of XPMS Extended but only XPMS Skeletons (of which I am referring to the ones on nexus). 

There are soo skeletons out there, its very overwhelming. Not to mention that XPMSE effects racemenu somehow? I again have no idea how this will effect my game which is why I am hesitant in trying XPMSE cause the mod page also mentions that it doesn't support all bodies.

If I understand this correctly, XPMS 1-93a is bugged, and I need another skeleton. Therefore I need to do the following:

1. Replace the animations and run FNIS everytime I change weapon positions (I put this first because Immersive Animations overwrites it with another skeleton, but if using animations from elsewhere I can just move them in manually or package it in a zip file myself).

2. Replace skeletons in Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets (Repeat for female)

3. Copy those in 2 for any other custom races I have (which don't have custom skeletons)

Anything beyond the above 3, I have no idea how everything will work in terms of compatibility with my other mods which depend on skeletons such as Equipping Overhaul, Realistic Ragdoll, Custom Races, Bodies, HDT Physics. 

For the sake of 1 animation, I really don't want to screw anything else up. 

So just want to double check and make sure on something. Just did a huge optimization of my computer and reinstalling a fresh Steam/Skyrim install, with all updated mods.

Do I install SexLab before or after SoS Full? Cause they overwrite each other. Before I installed SoS first, then SexLab. But I read back a few pages and didn't really find an answer on the subject, so thought I'd ask.

Rather be safe than sorry here, cause SexLab recently updated and so did SoS, so I want to be 100% on which to install first now. Thanks.

I am surprised it was a skeleton issue cause everything else works but this animation alone and it was listed as related mods. I assumed that all the XPMS skeletons were compatible (there are alot of choices and combinations in the file for weapon placement). If the skeletons are in fact incompatible I will have to just give up on this one animation because i am quite happy using XPMS skeletons for weapon placements.

No, guy, what we're saying is you need to get XPMS Extended. It's not available on the Nexus, that one is a Legacy edition. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ Go check it out, it has all the features and then some. Although I think the "And then some" is merely "It works with SOS and maybe a few other animations that need the fixed bone structure."

XPMSE requires me to choose between male and female. I am not entirely sure what it means and how it will effect my game and my bodies (I don't know what skeleton rig is for).

I have downloaded both (XPMSE and Custom Skeleton Replacer SOS Edition), and I will try them both tonight when I get home. 

And there was no mention of XPMS Extended but only XPMS Skeletons (of which I am referring to the ones on nexus). 

There are soo skeletons out there, its very overwhelming. Not to mention that XPMSE effects racemenu somehow? I again have no idea how this will effect my game which is why I am hesitant in trying XPMSE cause the mod page also mentions that it doesn't support all bodies.

If I understand this correctly, XPMS 1-93a is bugged, and I need another skeleton. Therefore I need to do the following:

1. Replace the animations and run FNIS everytime I change weapon positions (I put this first because Immersive Animations overwrites it with another skeleton, but if using animations from elsewhere I can just move them in manually or package it in a zip file myself).

2. Replace skeletons in Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets (Repeat for female)

3. Copy those in 2 for any other custom races I have (which don't have custom skeletons)

Anything beyond the above 3, I have no idea how everything will work in terms of compatibility with my other mods which depend on skeletons such as Equipping Overhaul, Realistic Ragdoll, Custom Races, Bodies, HDT Physics. 

For the sake of 1 animation, I really don't want to screw anything else up. 

As is apparent now, you do need to change skeletons. And seriously, XPMSE is your best option. I use this skeleton and haven't had the "out of body peen" experience anymore (just the airhumping, but that is an allignment issue as I discovered). So, bite the bullet and get XPSME. it is specifically created for use with SexLab AND has SOS support.

It does add a bit to the character creation screen, but you don't have to use that.

You don't have to run FNIS everytime you change a weapon.

As far as the mods you mention go: I have no experience with Equipping Overhaul, so I dunno. But for all the others you can use the XPSME as well.

to quote Dexter from Dexters Lab : "Just dü it!"

So just want to double check and make sure on something. Just did a huge optimization of my computer and reinstalling a fresh Steam/Skyrim install, with all updated mods.

Do I install SexLab before or after SoS Full? Cause they overwrite each other. Before I installed SoS first, then SexLab. But I read back a few pages and didn't really find an answer on the subject, so thought I'd ask.

Rather be safe than sorry here, cause SexLab recently updated and so did SoS, so I want to be 100% on which to install first now. Thanks.

SexLab now uses the PapyrusUtil 2.7. When I updated SL and SOS, I followed the LOOT order of SL then SOS, but that gave me the missing files error. So I put SOS above SL and hey presto, it works :) if you still run into trouble, you can always download the PapyrusUtil 2.7 file and place it below both.

And, if you haven't done so, if you did an overhaul and don't use it yet, consider using Mod Organizer, so you keep your original Steam/Skyrim folder as clean as possible ;)

Over the last few hours I have been testing both skeletons in terms of compatibility with my other mods and both seem to be doing fine so far. 

Things I picked up on were that XPMSE replaces the racemenuplugin.esp and adds some options, but also takes away some. Unfortunately I quite often use weapon resizing, so I have chosen to stick with the custom skeleton pack sos edition on Nexus.

But thanks for clearing everything up, I am sure I can figure it out from here now that I know its a skeleton problem. 

Rough problem is that well, invisible legs after install. Loaded nice and no problem with a single issue, as I mentioned, it makes well everyone's legs like umm, vanished.

Please help, I presume it's a problem with a custom race, or it just makes both, the vanilla and custom legless.

This is what is my install of SOS is doing:

Before -----------------------------I have to change settings manually, annoying as you can imagine----------------------------------After

post-317095-0-76567000-1410973116_thumb.jpg-----------------post-317095-0-97074900-1410973129_thumb.jpg-----------------post-317095-0-95126800-1410973138_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure why.

Revealing Armors.esp is after all of SOS esps, maybe it should be first?

And the armor/clothing packs for skyrim, dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs are before it.

This is what is my install of SOS is doing:

Before -----------------------------I have to change settings manually, annoying as you can imagine----------------------------------After

attachicon.gifSOS-before1.jpg-----------------attachicon.gifSOS-before.jpg-----------------attachicon.gifSOS-after.jpg

I'm not sure why.

Revealing Armors.esp is after all of SOS esps, maybe it should be first?

And the armor/clothing packs for skyrim, dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs are before it.

Dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs are deprecated since 2.05.031. Though using them should not produce this problem.

BTW have you read the troubleshooting section? Without the debug output and papyrus log, I have no clue why SOS is acting like that. It could be an error in SOS scripts (maybe already fixed or not), an incompatibility with another mod, or something you did wrong.

I don't know how should I write the OP to stress that I need that info. Maybe is not understandable?

The info about the debug spell in the troubleshooting section is outdated since a month or so. They are no longer spells you need to activate. Now you get that info by hitting the "SOS internal information" MCM option in your 2nd pic. Click that and take a screenshot. I thought putting them there would make them more visible, but I am starting to think it's actually the opposite.

From OP

In case of reporting any issue with SOS, unless I can reproduce the problem you describe, I need all the possible information to try to figure out how to fix the problem in your game and, more importantly, how to prevent it from happening again.

Typing in English is too much time consuming for me. I don't have time to ask you specific questions to your issues. So if I can't reproduce your issue (and I won't do so if it's a mod conflict or something on your end), provide the debug spell output and the papyrus log or you will be ignored

Is there a way to make it so that the male NPCs' penises only appear while utilizing a sex mod?

If you want that, then use SexLab's nudesuit option and make the "Nudesuit" an erect penis, while regular is underweared. SoS penises are not supported in this, if you're wondering. It would be a neat future, though.

Damn game wouldn't enable papyrus logging, gah!

Finally I got it to work. lol.

Here is the SOS Debug Information... For some reason I don't have the Debug spells but I have a clickable in the MCM for the same purpose... Oh well.

post-317095-0-11713800-1411015981_thumb.jpg

Here is my papyrus log.

It's a bit chaotic, hope you can find what you need.

Sorry about the delay, my game likes to freeze but loads fine, which is weird.

I'm having a bit of an issue with werewolves' schlongs for some reason, thing is, I used a mod for werewolves that allowed you to still allow SoS to control their schlongs, and it's not Sexlab werewolves. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find that mod anymore, and after the latest SL update, all male werewolves' schlongs have now risen up to the middle of their stomachs...weird...and sex animations cause all but their schlongs to disappear.

I'm having a bit of an issue with werewolves' schlongs for some reason, thing is, I used a mod for werewolves that allowed you to still allow SoS to control their schlongs, and it's not Sexlab werewolves. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find that mod anymore, and after the latest SL update, all male werewolves' schlongs have now risen up to the middle of their stomachs...weird...and sex animations cause all but their schlongs to disappear.

Mighty Beasts?

Damn game wouldn't enable papyrus logging, gah!

Finally I got it to work. lol.

Here is the SOS Debug Information... For some reason I don't have the Debug spells but I have a clickable in the MCM for the same purpose... Oh well.

attachicon.gifSOS-debug_info.jpg

Here is my papyrus log.

It's a bit chaotic, hope you can find what you need.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Sorry about the delay, my game likes to freeze but loads fine, which is weird.

That armor Thoring wears is not flagged as revealing. It looks like the game does not see the changes from the revealing esp file. Move it to the bottom of your load order. Also uninstall SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp and SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp if you are using them.

Mmmm Let's focus on Thoring. Though I don't know if he has the hole in hip issue like the others two chars in your previous pics. Why did you post the debug for a new character instead of your main or farkas...anyway. I am assuming there is a hole.

His armor (ClothesBarKeeper "Clothes" 5B6A1) is not revealing for SOS.

That means:

- There is no esp file that flags that armor as revealing, or that esp file is being overwritted by another mod that changes vanilla gear. I don't know if there is a mod that makes that particular armor revealing. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/ doesn't modify that armor.

- Assuming there is a hole in that character, that would mean that the vanilla mesh has been replaced, so there should be a mesh with a hole in your meshes\clothes\barkeeper\m folder (torso_0.nif and torso_1.nif).

- You didn't use the revealing MCM option with that particular armor, otherwise SOS would treat it as revealing and should put a schlong. I see you already modified like 100 armors to be revealing. But the barkeeper clothes is not among them. Or it was before but not now.

All of the above could be false in case of errors in SOS scripts, thought there was nothing suspicious in your papyrus log.

I tried to reproduce your issue doing the following:

1- New game. Vanilla setup with SOS + Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim from Nexus and random mods not related. No armor mods / skeleton things / reproccer stuff

2- I found Thoring (coc DawnstarWindPeakInn). His armor was not revealing as expected (I have no mods that make it revealing). I have no hole because I am using vanilla meshes.

3- Did the MCM thing so that armor is now revealing, I saw his schlong poking through the clothes, saved and exited the game.

4- Loaded the savegame, there was schlong

5- Exited the inn, entered again, schlong

6- I then exited the game and loaded the autosave made just after entering the inn, schlong

7- I exited the inn, and coc'd to whiterun, waited 3 days in game, fast travelled to dawnstar, entered the inn walking as normal, schlong

So it works for me in all scenarios I can think of. Try all this and post your findings.

Mighty Beasts?

It's not that mod BUT! The mod did have an option to use that version so it would work with SoS. It even had a version to allow either SOS schlongs or the canine dick that 'appears' when sex animations start. BTW, I use SL werewolves which allow you as a werewolf to rape people, but it used the canine dick. It was this mod AND the mod I'm trying to remember that I used to allow SOS to control erections and such.